Profile for Scott D. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott D. Miller RSS Feed

Israeli Civilian Gas Mask w/ Nato Filter
Israeli Civilian Gas Mask w/ Nato Filter
Offered by Field Gear & Protection
Price: $24.50
6 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 4, 2012
Nice tight fit. Drives my dogs nuts. I've worn it a few times when working around some foul odors, it worked well enough that I could not smell anything qhich is awesome. I wish I could find replacement fiters easier, it seems like your better off buying a whole mask setup then finding a filter.

Coleman Packaway Deluxe Camp Kitchen
Coleman Packaway Deluxe Camp Kitchen
Price: $113.99
13 used & new from $103.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of looks, May 4, 2012
Nice and sturdy for a folding table. Love the spice rack. I would suggest a trial setup before you take it out so you know how to fold it back up in the right position. Only bad thing is the paper towel holder- One of my suction cups came curled, I guess from how it was packed from coleman. Despite sticking it to something and then putting weight on it for a few hours it still wants to curl which makes it drop the paper towels. Still well worth it.

Boss BV9990 4 x 85 Watts DVD/MP3/CD Receiver
Boss BV9990 4 x 85 Watts DVD/MP3/CD Receiver
Offered by DiscountsJungle
Price: $149.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, September 23, 2010
The day after I installed this radio it started having problems. It wont play CD's and half the time the radio does not work. It just kicks back to the main selection screen. Also there is hesitation and screen display delay when buttons or screen it touched. Total waste of time and money, now I have to take it back out and buy a new radio. Would be 0 stars if there was an option.

Contech CatStop Ultrasonic Outdoor Cat Deterrent
Contech CatStop Ultrasonic Outdoor Cat Deterrent
Price: $49.44
47 used & new from $44.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, August 8, 2009
Does not work at all. Cats are still all over my cars, they will even sit in front of the unit. I can see and hear it activate and the cats are not phased by it.