Profile for K. Hiers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Hiers "Kat" RSS Feed (USA)

Image® 4 Channel Wireless Audio Video AV Transmitter Receiver with IR Remote Extension Wire (Black)
Offered by BrainyTrade
Price: $41.99
4 used & new from $41.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good solution for very little money., December 4, 2013
I purchased the transmitter/receiver to add a television to my newly remodeled kitchen. It would have been difficult and expensive to have the cable company to add a new cable run. I read mixed reviews about this device, but at the excellent price point I found it for, I decided to take a chance. It arrived before promised and was very easy to install. It set up easily, and the picture quality is acceptable. We have used it for over a month now and are very pleased with it. I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends and family.

Aluminium Small Fleur de Lis Hook 5" H
Aluminium Small Fleur de Lis Hook 5" H

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Transaction, July 26, 2013
The piece came earlier than promised, and looks even better than the picture. I don't know what more you could want.

Invicta Women's 8942 "Pro Diver" Stainless Steel Two-Tone Watch
Invicta Women's 8942 "Pro Diver" Stainless Steel Two-Tone Watch
Price: $67.99
8 used & new from $57.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's Pro Diver, September 14, 2010
The watch arrived in perfect condition prior to the promised date. It was the best price I found on the web with very reasonable shipping cost.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great transaction, June 29, 2010
The watch was shipped quickly, arrived in perfect condition. It is my second purchase from this vendor but will not be my last.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2012 8:13 AM PDT

Eric Brock's Shreveport
Eric Brock's Shreveport
by Eric J. Brock
Price: $18.90
36 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Shreveport's Unofficial Historian, April 19, 2010
Any Shreveporter with even a modicum of interest in the rich history of our community will not be able to put this book down. I first read most of the entries in the book in the old Journal Page. To have them all in one place is a gift.

Brock spent countless hours in tireless research putting this all together. Even as a life-long Shreveporter with a ardent interest in history, my horizons have been greatly expanded, and it has given a new dimension to my day to day interaction with my city.

Without gushing any more, I would just like to say "Thanks Eric".

Seville Classics Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart, NSF Listed
Seville Classics Industrial All-Purpose Utility Cart, NSF Listed
Offered by Modern Home Luxury Wholesale
Price: $122.99
3 used & new from $121.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Utility Cart, March 10, 2009
It arrived in three business days, in perfect condition. It is very substantial looking, attractive and functional.

Cabin Fever
Cabin Fever
DVD ~ Jordan Ladd
Offered by Media Megalodon
Price: $14.65
168 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Just when you think you have seen it all., March 23, 2005
This review is from: Cabin Fever (DVD)
As a person that demands very little from my movies, I can say without a doubt, this is the worst film I have ever seen, bar none. The worst. Stupid characters, stupid plot, stupidly acted.