Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for amznaddct > Reviews

Browse

amznaddct's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amznaddct RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sugar Women's Daytona Flat,Natural,8.5 M US
Sugar Women's Daytona Flat,Natural,8.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not good quality, August 30, 2013
These shoes look really cute but when you wear them you can tell they're not built to last. They feel paper thin and i could tell after a few uses they would probably look worn out. I have another pair of Sugar shoes in an 8.5 so I ordered the same size, but this model was too big. I ended up returning them even though they were a really good price. I probably would've kept them despite the low quality if they had fit better. The other pair of Sugar shoes I own wore out quickly but at least they were comfortable. These just felt flimsy and cheap.

NFL New York Giants Draft 3930 Cap, Blue, Medium/Large
NFL New York Giants Draft 3930 Cap, Blue, Medium/Large
Offered by Shoeangle
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, May 5, 2013
I got this for my husband's birthday and he loved it. It's a quality product and fit perfectly. A great gift for any Giants fan!

LD © Compatible Dell 2150 / 2155 Set of 4 High Yield Toner Cartridges: 1 Black 331-0719 / Cyan 331-0716 / Magenta 331-0717 / Yellow 331-0718
Offered by LD Products
Price: $61.99
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, March 4, 2013
These cartridges were the cheapest price I could find even compared to refurbished cartridges. They work perfectly for my Dell printer!

Angry Birds Pixels Youth Charcoal Grey Tee (Large)
Angry Birds Pixels Youth Charcoal Grey Tee (Large)
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $10.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Shirt was mislabeled as YOUTH, March 4, 2013
The shirt itself was fine but I bought it for my son. It was labeled as a Youth Large, but it's actually an Adult Large.

Mueller Nasal Plugs  Package of 300
Mueller Nasal Plugs Package of 300
Price: $13.07
10 used & new from $13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than tissue, February 7, 2013
My son is prone to bloody noses so this is perfect for stopping those quickly with less mess. I put a bunch is snack bags and have them everywhere...the car, the night stand, his backpack, grandparents' house. They get the job done more efficiently than tissue.

Q&A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal
Q&A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal
by Betsy Franco
Edition: Diary
Price: $11.30
103 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Capture their thoughts!, February 7, 2013
My kids love answering a daily question right before bed. While it might not make sense or answer the question exactly, it doesn't really matter. It'll just make it that much funnier when reading back on it years from now. Some questions don't really apply so I just make up a different one for those days. I think kids as young as 4 can participate. This makes a great xmas gift for someone with young kids so they can start it with the new year.

Uchida Corner Punch, Rounded
Uchida Corner Punch, Rounded
Price: $7.02
25 used & new from $5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, February 2, 2013
I've been looking for a punch to do exactly this and was thrilled when I found it. It's exactly what I hoped for. It's easy to use and makes nice clean punches. I used it on some photos and it does the job perfectly, not taking out much of the paper to round the corners. Love it!

Tony the Town Terror
Tony the Town Terror

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute story...wish it were longer!, November 23, 2012
Really enjoyed this short story. I feel like it was just the start of something great. I like the premise of the story and how the characters reconnect. If it was expanded into a full length novel I think it would be amazing.

Paper Wonderland: 32 Terribly Cute Toys Ready to Cut, Fold & Build
Paper Wonderland: 32 Terribly Cute Toys Ready to Cut, Fold & Build
by Michelle Romo
Price: $19.68
51 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun!, October 31, 2012
The paper toys are really cute and creative. They're not really meant for little hands though. They require precise cutting and sometimes using a razor. Older kids that have better dexterity with cutting and folding can handle these. Little kids still enjoy watching them being put together. To make them last longer and allow other kids to do the same project, I scanned and printed out the pages. You might need to be creative with some of the projects in putting them together in a way that works for you, e.g. the elephant trunk. I also used glue dots instead of the recommended tape or glue and I think it works out a lot better. But overall, very fun to do when you're stuck indoors.

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Piglet with Sound
Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Piglet with Sound
Offered by Games From Dan
Price: $13.95
12 used & new from $10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for piggie fans, September 4, 2012
This pig is pretty much what I expected. It's small, but soft and makes the grunting noises when you press its head. My kids love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4