Profile for E. Sundwall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Sundwall RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
Price: $9.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile but wordy, April 22, 2015
I have been run over by a car (2y), robbed at gunpoint (6y), assaulted at knife point(22y), raped (14,17,20y), and raised by a frigid mother and self-immersed father. I'm just now realizing the limiting effect my youth and a earlier life experiences. This book was an informative, convincing read - I know my body is Other to me and desperately want to do the work to change this reality and feel this was a great introduction to what I need to do.

That said, the author is a very intelligent, cultured man who used this book to showcase his erudition a bit too much. Overworked (underworked?) and redundant at times, I had a hard time reading this some evenings. The author was too ever present, I found myself more aware of him than of the excellent information, at times.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2015 9:51 PM PDT

Traveling Bingo
Traveling Bingo
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $20.74
4 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These are super super cute and fun for my 4, January 16, 2015
This review is from: Traveling Bingo (Toy)
These are super super cute and fun for my 4.5 year old to play. My only complaint is these are essentially cardboard puzzle boards and the images (for the animal pieces) are already peeling away from the cardboard backing a bit. I plan on gluing them back into place very carefully, hoping that the glue will help stabilize the pieces for longer use, but it's a bit of a drag that they are coming apart after just a few uses.

Forest Friends Gallery Puzzle
Forest Friends Gallery Puzzle
Offered by Tree Frog Toys & Gifts
Price: $21.95
2 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars We love all our djeco puzzles - so beautiful, January 16, 2015
We love all our djeco puzzles - so beautiful, well made and fun to put together. These are heirloom puzzles, not the kind of puzzles you can get for cheap at the drugstore.

HABA Luca Doll Table Seat
HABA Luca Doll Table Seat
Offered by Really Great Toys
Price: $30.66
2 used & new from $30.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, for sure (anything HABA is cute! ) ..., January 16, 2015
This review is from: HABA Luca Doll Table Seat (Toy)
Cute, for sure (anything HABA is cute!), but it's really unstable on our counter and at our table. I should have realized there would be no way to adjust the seat so it attached to a table securely, but it's tough putting the seat in place and playing with a doll -- any adjustment to the doll (in or out, seems like) and the chair falls off. My daughter (4.5y) isn't too bothered by it, but it's not something I would buy again. It' just okay.

Tovolo GingerBoy Cookie Cutter, Red
Tovolo GingerBoy Cookie Cutter, Red
Price: $6.21
4 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size. Our other gingerbread man/woman cutters made cookies ..., January 16, 2015
Perfect size. Our other gingerbread man/woman cutters made cookies too big for a kid and even too big for an adult (I never grew out of the idea that different shaped cookies have different flavors, so I *must* eat more than one cookie from a plate of differently shaped cookies ;) ).

These cut very easily and the cookie presses are super cute.

My 4.5 year old could use these with no help, so she felt very good about herself, too. These are great.

Edwin Jagger Heather Ladies Double Edged Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger Heather Ladies Double Edged Safety Razor
Price: $33.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I like that I'm saving money on razors and opting out ..., November 26, 2014
I am not a man buying this for a wife: I bought this for myself. I like that I'm saving money on razors and opting out of the plastic disposable market for razors. The lady tax is killing me!

I have not had an issue with this being hard to keep hold of in the shower (not slippery) and I haven't cut myself once in a few months of use. Changing blades is very easy and it's great to travel with because you can just flip the orientation of the lower blade support to hold the blade tightly between the razor head components.

Really glad I made the switch. I don't know if there are better safety razors out there, but this one is working very well for me.

Minka-Lavery 1430-84 Mirror Brushed Nickel Paradox
Minka-Lavery 1430-84 Mirror Brushed Nickel Paradox
Offered by Better Living Store
Price: $197.91
13 used & new from $159.68

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the way the mirror looks and it seems very ..., November 26, 2014
I liked the way the mirror looks and it seems very well built, but frame is a darker and duller (more like stainless steel) than the other brushed nickel fixtures we have, hence the four stars. I know different brands have different finishes, but our other fixtures are from a few different makers and are all very close in color. This does look like a different finish.

Our first order was lost in the mail and our second arrived broken, so we had all-around bad luck with this purchase. Still, it seems like a good mirror and we would have kept it if the second one weren't broken.

BOC Kids Carlin Fashion Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black,11 M US Little Kid
BOC Kids Carlin Fashion Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black,11 M US Little Kid
Price: $22.28
5 used & new from $22.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, scuffs very easily, November 26, 2014
I really loved these boots when we got them -- VERY cute. But, after ONE wearing of mild-mannered running after cousins, the ENTIRE toe of one of the boots is scuffed off. My daughter wasn't doing anything crazy (no climbing, never fell down, no rough-housing that I saw) and the pair was essentially ruined after one use. Would not recommend these if you want your daughter to actually wear them for regular use instead of for something super chill like family photos or something. Not quality boots :/

HABA On the Farm Yarn Threading Game
HABA On the Farm Yarn Threading Game
Offered by Toy Ranch
Price: $28.77
7 used & new from $28.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my 16 month old and my 4 year old love this. They can play it together with minimal ..., November 26, 2014
Both my 16 month old and my 4 year old love this. They can play it together with minimal arguing about what the rules are :) The pieces are super cute and the paint seems very durable. Really like this.

Olive Green Ladies V-neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Olive Green Ladies V-neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Offered by ClothesEffect
Price: $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars fine layering tee, November 26, 2014
It runs a bit tight, but I know that's a look for folks so I don't mind. Besides, this seems like a good layering tee -- so tight-ish worked well for me. Tight and thin. I would never wear this as a stand-alone shirt, but it works well as an under layer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10