Profile for J Mack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Mack RSS Feed

48 Sq. Ft. (set of 12 + borders) 'We Sell Mats' Anti-Fatige Interlocking EVA Foam Flooring-Set of six Multi-Color Tiles-Each 2'x2'x3/8" Thick
Offered by We Sell Mats
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Play mats, September 12, 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
Great purchase. Nice thick mats with vivid colors. Bought instead of alphabet/letter mats because these are large and don't invite being pulled apart; less to do at pick up time. In daughter's play area since she was 1 year old, and she is almost 2. Have two large dogs and handles traffic well. Would highly recommend.

My First Taggies Book: If You're Happy and You Know It
My First Taggies Book: If You're Happy and You Know It
by James Warhola
Edition: Board book
63 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Happy and you know it book, September 12, 2009
My daughter enjoys this book. I sing the song to her as we "read" look at the pages. I only gave it two stars because it does not follow the traditional way to sing the song, and you have to jump around it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2010 1:58 PM PDT

Hot Potatoes Best of
Hot Potatoes Best of
19 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Potatoes: Best of the Wiggles, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Hot Potatoes Best of (Audio CD)
Great CD! We only own a few Wiggle CDs because my daughter is 2 yrs old and just getting into them. This CD is a great collection of their popular songs, especially from when Greg was with the group. Instead of buying multiple older CDs to hear her favorite songs (Move your Arms Like Henry, Captain Feathersword Feel asleep..., Do the Owl) they are mostly on this CD.

I Love Animals Sticker Book (I Love Sticker Books)
I Love Animals Sticker Book (I Love Sticker Books)
by Roger Priddy
Price: $3.95
179 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Animal sticker book, September 12, 2009
Bought this for my 2 yr old daughter for our long flight. Pictures and colors are bright and vivid but I wouldn't call this a sticker book. There are two sheets of stickers placed in the middle of the book, but they don't correspond with the pages; there are no designated places to put the stickers. Throwing them in the middle doesn't make it a sticker activity book, very disappointed.

Adesso, Sempre
Adesso, Sempre
19 used & new from $1.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing to the Rainbow CD, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Adesso, Sempre (Audio CD)
Great songs that are fun to dance too. Nice mix of fast and mellow songs. Daughter (2 yr old) also loves to listen to it in the car. One of her favorite CDs and DVDs. It is my favorite of her collection of Wiggles music and videos; tolerable yet catchy songs.

Go Banana's
Go Banana's
2 used & new from $14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Wiggles Go Bananas, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Go Banana's (Audio CD)
Overall an enjoyable CD. My daughter is almost 2 and absolutely LOVES the Monkey Man song; plays it repeatedly. She didn't like listening to the CD until after viewing the DVD "Go Bananas", and now does the animal actions and sounds along with the CD. If your child is crazy about The Wiggles they'll enjoy it. Nice to have new songs in our collection.