Profile for Cicero > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cicero RSS Feed

Regence Home Reversible Cotton Bath Rug, 17 by 23-Inch, White
Regence Home Reversible Cotton Bath Rug, 17 by 23-Inch, White
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these now and thank me later!, May 5, 2015
Fluffy, thick and amazing!

ASICS Women's Gel Kayano 20 Running Shoe,Pink/White/Purple,6.5 M US
ASICS Women's Gel Kayano 20 Running Shoe,Pink/White/Purple,6.5 M US
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $102.94
4 used & new from $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, I can wear them for hours!, May 2, 2015
These shoes are very supportive and comfortable. I think in the future I will get something a little less supportive, but I absolutely do recommend them if you want something comfortable for walking.

All Creatures Great and Small
All Creatures Great and Small
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, April 9, 2015
Loved this book. It is quietly hilarious and beautifully well spoken. I cannot wait to read the rest of the series.

Have a Wedding for $1,000
Have a Wedding for $1,000
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good even if you have a bigger budget!, November 2, 2012
The author, in a very light and irreverent way, presents some good ideas on how to save money while making your wedding a more unique and personable experience. A must read for anyone in the beginning or ending stages of planning their wedding day, no matter what your budget is.!!!

ASICS Men's GEL-Excel33 Running Shoe
ASICS Men's GEL-Excel33 Running Shoe
Price: $114.95 - $125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish they lasted longer., May 24, 2012
I bought this shoes on a recommendation from a friend. I wanted to try a more natural running but I was never a fan of those 5 toes shoes. This shoes feel amazing, they are soft and responsive, comfortable, flexible and above all, really really fast.
After I broke them in I broke my 5k, 10k, 10M and HM PRs.

However, they dont last as long as the other asics shoes I used to buy. I have always have gotten an average of 300 miles from my running shoes but this one stop working for me around 200 miles. For most people that might sound like a lot but when you run between 36 to 60 miles per week thats little more than a month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 10:56 AM PST