Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for C. Levitt > Reviews

Browse

C. Levitt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Levitt "CCL" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)

Introduction to Tarot
Introduction to Tarot
by Susan Levitt
Price: $15.47
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book/Great Gift, November 20, 2007
This review is from: Introduction to Tarot (Paperback)
I have tried a few Tarot books in my day and this one is by far the best! The approach makes a lot of sense and the author has used very well organized graphics and data points to make reference look-ups easy yet comprehensive. This would make a really good gift not only because the graphics are so well done, but because the author has the gift of keeping the reader involved and interested. Two Thumbs Up!

The Complete Tarot Kit
The Complete Tarot Kit
by Susan Levitt
Price: $43.95
41 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Breed, November 14, 2003
This review is from: The Complete Tarot Kit (Hardcover)
I have recently taken an interest in Tarot and when I decided to begin looking for texts that would assist me in understanding it all, I finally came upon The Complete Tarot Kit by Susan Levitt. This kit had everything I needed and even though I was not a complete neophite, after reading through the text (which is wonderfully written), I realized that there was a lot I did not know. The decks and workbook are great! The entire package is very well done. I plan on getting two more for holiday presents, truly if you know anyone with an interest in tarot, this is the perfect gift.