Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for justinnj > Reviews

Browse

justinnj's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

justinnj RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
MEESE ORBITRON DUNNE Poly-Trux Bulk Linen Trucks - Royal blue
MEESE ORBITRON DUNNE Poly-Trux Bulk Linen Trucks - Royal blue

1.0 out of 5 stars As long as your expectation is garbage, you will not be dissapointed, November 26, 2015
Meese Orbitron Dunne Products have zero quality control. As long as your expectation is garbage, you will not be dissapointed.

MEESE ORBITRON DUNNE Poly-Trux Bulk Linen Trucks - Jade green
MEESE ORBITRON DUNNE Poly-Trux Bulk Linen Trucks - Jade green

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality was extremely poor. I notified the manufacturer and they sent me ..., November 26, 2015
The quality was extremely poor. I notified the manufacturer and they sent me another car of very poor quality. The 3rd cart was ok. It actually sucked, but it was usable, so I accepted it so that I could move on with my life.

FREEDOM CaVus High Arch Half Soles, Womens 8-9.5, Mens 8-10
FREEDOM CaVus High Arch Half Soles, Womens 8-9.5, Mens 8-10

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not perfect, but it's almost the only product on the ..., March 5, 2015
So far above average. It's not perfect, but it's almost the only product on the market that provides me relief. It's a tad too soft, but overall it's great.

SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought the problems with this title would be over, December 28, 2013
First of all, let me say that amazon typically provides stellar customer service. Not with download titles like this. No matter what, you keep getting directed to this department that might not even exist.
As far as this game goes, I can log in about 50% of the time, I can save about 50% of the time I can login. So, I have a successful gameplay session about 25% of the time. I have a direct fiber connection, and not the base plan at that. May god help you if you have anything less. This game is borderline unplayable. Besides, it's insanely boring when you do actually get to play it. Don't waste your money.

The Brick Bible: A New Spin on the Old Testament
The Brick Bible: A New Spin on the Old Testament
by Brendan Powell Smith
Price: $15.03
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational title, November 22, 2013
This is great! My children love it! We have spent lots of quality time together because of this purchase. I plan to buy more for christmas for all the children in the family.

Smith Black Motorsports Miscellaneous Accessories
Smith Black Motorsports Miscellaneous Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars My expensive goggles are finally safe!, April 7, 2013
I love this bag. It helps me keep my goggles and lenses together and safe instead of stuffed into various pockets in duffel bags. With how expensive replacement goggles and lenses are, buying this case to protect them was a total no brainer and I am very happy with it.

Mueller Arch Support, Black, One Size
Mueller Arch Support, Black, One Size
Price: $7.83
13 used & new from $7.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't do anything, April 7, 2013
This strap didn't help me at all. It provided no additional support whatsoever. I am not sure what else to say.

Mueller Sports Medicine Adjustable Plantar Fasciitis Foot Night Support, Black, Women's Size 6-13, Men's Size 5 - 12

2.0 out of 5 stars numbness, April 7, 2013
No matter how I adjust it, it makes my foot fall asleep. My feet seem to fall asleep very easily, so it may work better for you. Overall, I liked the concept, it doesn't didn't work for me.

Smith Optics I/OX Goggle Replacement Lens - Photochromic Red Sensor Mirror, Cat. S1/S2

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, April 7, 2013
I was tired of constantly changing lenses and always having the wrong lenses on my goggles for the conditions. These are great for most conditions. I still change for very sunny days and whiteout conditions, but they are perfect for the vast majority of conditions. Overall, I would say I am using these about 80% of the time.

Black Diamond Equipment Apollo Lantern (Dark Chocolate)
Black Diamond Equipment Apollo Lantern (Dark Chocolate)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very neat product, but a tad dim, April 7, 2013
Overall, I love the way this lantern collapses, and the quality is very decent for the price. I feel like it's a tad dim, but that is counterbalanced by how lightweight it is.

Page: 1 | 2