Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Magic > Reviews

Browse

Magic's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Magic "Hair Stylist" RSS Feed

Fliq Calendar
Fliq Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Fliq Calendar (App)
I am loving this app so far. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is because you cannot Sync it unless you purchase their $40 Sync software which SUCKS! But for the most part I love this calendar so far so good!

Poetic PU Leather Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire (Black)
Poetic PU Leather Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Fire (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, January 11, 2012
Excellent Case for my Kindle. I was a little worried because of how cheap it was but bought based on customer reviews. It fits perfectly and great deal for the price! Love it! Go ahead and buy it you will not be disappointed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's SOOO CUTE!, June 28, 2011
I just received mine yesterday! I wanted to order a black chandelier for my hair salon suite because I have a black white and pink color palette but, I did not want the hassle of trying to find an electrician to install a real one. This really gives you the same feel for a low price! I sprayed mine black and took the advice of another reviewer and hot glued the glass candle holders in. It is absolutely stunning! WHAT A STEAL! I will likely order more for my house. LOVE IT, it's FABULOUS! Pics to come soon.
Comment Comment | Permalink