Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Tikes
Profile for Blue Storm > Reviews

Blue Storm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blue Storm RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Simply Organic Basil Certified Organic, 0.54-Ounce Container
Simply Organic Basil Certified Organic, 0.54-Ounce Container
Offered by VitaCafe
Price: $5.73
27 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars This company is hard to beat in terms of quality !, April 29, 2013
I love that they use glass containers to store the seasoning !! I always save the containers so that when I get more Frontier seasonings.. I make some delicious spice mixes ! Great presentation and flavor !

Soft White Wheat - Organic - 5 Lbs. Resealable Can - Handy Pantry Brand - Perfect for Food Storage, Flour, Baking, Sprouting & More
Offered by Living Whole Foods
Price: $12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great berries !, April 29, 2013
These made such delicious pancakes and biscuits without having to worry about sorting too long through the wheat berries for anything that might damage my grain mill's motor. These are great quality wheat berries !! The only thing is shipping comes out to almost as much as the product. I don't regret the purchase and did see (upfront) the shipping cost so there wasn't anything the least bit misleading. I guess I wish that it was part of the Amazon free shipping policy($25+) .. Overall, I'm definitely glad that I tried these !

A Pirate's Love
A Pirate's Love
by Johanna Lindsey
Price: $7.19
224 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Rape Romance Novels?, October 2, 2012
The hero rapes the heroine repeatedly and all the women closes to her can say is basically to grin and bear it because he's not such a bad guy and he's easy on the eyes?? Are you kidding me? ! This is so far removed from romance novels as they come. This is like a romance novels for rapists. His defense is that she's too tempting (beautiful)? I can't tell begin to tell you how many times they use the word rape in the book because I lost count. He's just not a good hero, even if he didn't sexually assault her over and over and over and over. He's not a likable or interesting character. I think the funniest (or sadest) part of the book is when He confronts the villain from his past who murdered his parents (and raped his mom) and they basically compare each other !! Tristan (hero) actually justifies why he raped the heroine. This is possibly the worst storyline I've ever encountered in a romance novel. I don't get it... She's such a good author and I have liked her other books, but this one should've never been written.

Huffy Princess Scooter (6-Inch, Pink/Purple)
Huffy Princess Scooter (6-Inch, Pink/Purple)
Price: $24.96
25 used & new from $24.96

2.0 out of 5 stars PARTS DON'T CONNECT and WHEEL FALLS OFF !! SAFETY ISSUE !!, September 7, 2012
The wheel parts did not fit together as they should which makes this dangerous. This is not our first time assembling products together. if this was the case then I would take all of the blame as a rookie assembler. Please be careful and reconsider before purchasing this particular product !! WE ARE RETURNING IT TODAY !!

Forbidden Nights with a Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 7)
Forbidden Nights with a Vampire (Love at Stake, Book 7)
by Kerrelyn Sparks
Price: $7.99
143 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it more stars !, July 12, 2011
I was so disappointed in this story !! I think it was one of the weakest of the series. I wanted to like it.. but the problem was no other than Vanda. Her personality wasn't so great. Very over exaggerated.. and toughness lacking conviction. Also.. the love story didn't have as much antagonism from the good vampires in terms of dating restrictions as they had with other couples. It's like they gave up trying to keep two people apart. I did like Phil, and I can see how they were meant to fall in love.. but I couldn't get into their story. The love scenes were okay.. not bursting with passion as you would've expected considering her dominant over the top emotional roller coaster of a person. I didn't buy into her toughness, or feel for her character at all.

Wicked Fantasy: A Novel (Paradise)
Wicked Fantasy: A Novel (Paradise)
by Nicole Jordan
Price: $6.99
120 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd rate this less if I could !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, July 11, 2011
The book was somewhat decent, if you don't mind a horrible love scene. It was anything but romantic. I had to force myself to finish the book. Romance novels tend to (not always) have happy endings and are filled with passion and don't leave you feeling like you bought a flat screen tv in some alley only to open the box and find bricks instead of the tv !

I hated their actual encounter. I found it incredibly disappointing and wonder how He could've handled it worse. I found an answer. HE COULDN'T. This was the worst "first time" (between main characters) I've ever read in a romance novel. From there on the novel ended in a downward spiral with no hope of ever making it back.

Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer
Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE LISTEN TO NEGATIVE REVIEWS !!, May 24, 2011
As I had said in response to another's comment.. I absolutely agree about the product. I think the customer service is outstanding.. so are Kodak pictures. I'm not sure that they should've ventured on to home printers. I've had HP, Canon, and Dell printers throughout the years, and have never experienced such poor performance.

The ink prices end up being about the same as other brands ! The ink may be low cost in the beginning.. but you'll end up making up for it when you realize how few pages you get to print out before the ink runs out !

If you're only printing in b & w.. you CAN'T-if you're running low on color ink. Why? It's very frustrating to have a machine refuse to work until both cartridges (whether both are used or not) have enough ink to satisfy this insatiable beast. It's not cheap ink.. but cheap color output ! The b & w printing is fine. The color? Not so much.

The printer takes a while to load, and is noisy. I wouldn't care *IF the printer would just print and not eat up all of the ink !

I've never been so upset with a printer's performance before. There seems to be too many IMAGINED paper jams and jammed top tray messages. It worked decent the first month. Now it jams. I haven't been able to print in weeks. I've done all that the Kodak site suggested.. with no luck.

It's a pain to keep pulling out the tray.. and the rear access cover, checking under the printer.. and the cartridge area after lifting the heavy lid and the scanning bed.. for nothing because there's nothing jammed in there ! It won't cancel the error sign.. and won't shut off. I have to unplug the printer.. whenever I plug it back in... the same messages appear.. mostly top tray jammed (a figment of the printer's assessment of the situation)..

I haven't even mentioned how many pieces of paper this monster eats.. not to mention the tears and rips on some pages.. and sometimes the alignment is off on some pages. I'm at my wits end trying to have patience with this. As I said before.. the customer service is outstanding.. but the product is the problem. I've learned my lesson with Kodak.. great for their photo labs.. HORRIBLE HOME PRINTERS !

I beg you to think twice before buying into the whole "ink saving" stuff they feed to people. If you want to save money on ink.. buy ink online cheaper than stores for whatever printer you currently own. If you want a Kodak printer- be warned that you'll most likely waste a ton of paper being torn and crumbled in paper jams, false error messages that make it impossible for you to continue any current or future print jobs, poor color printing, and ink wasting faster than you can blink.

Total waste of money and time. I'm not going to recommend a brand of printer.. I think this one's so bad that any other brand would be a major improvement.

The Cowboy and the Lady
The Cowboy and the Lady
by Diana Palmer
100 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED, April 28, 2011
I was introduced to Diana Palmer through the story "Fire & Ice" .. It's one of my favorite novels in the world !! I LOVE it !! That being said.. I've noticed some of her other books not being anywhere as good as this.. there's way too much cruel verbal abuse going on.. I love the heated .. passionate arguements between some of her characters.. but some left me wanting to put down some of her books.. I may have read a re-written (re-released?) version of one of her books recently from the library..

"The Cowboy and The Lady"--- I only liked maybe 3 pages.. when his tone was tender.. and he tried to soothe things over.. but I mean.. keep calling a virgin and her mother a slut.. and treating her like trash.. he made her cry one too many times.. I do wish she had more of a backbone.. she seemed too doormat of a woman. I couldn't believe she'd let him insult her (seriously going overboard with the insults) so harshly while he was copping a feel without swatting his hand away and leaving or something ! She's always apologizing to him !!!!!!!!!!!! The whole horse accident/hospital incident.. and the thinking the flowers were from Duncan.. and her mother's "relationship" with his parents.. I'm at a loss for words... I only kept reading in hopes that it would get better..

I'm all for big manly alpha males..sparks flying and passion.. but this was beyond ridiculous and left a bad taste.

One of the worst romance novels I have ever read.. and I don't say that proudly.. I'm so disappointed.. because I felt like Diana Palmer had something.. in some of her books.. but when I read this one.. I was pretty much disgusted.. and I've read a lot of romance novels from different authors/genres..

I cannot believe the 4-5 star reviews.. I would give her that as an author.. BUT not for this book.. this was (in my opinion) one of her weakest works.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 10:58 AM PDT

AquaClear 30 Power Filter - 110 V, UL Listed (Includes AquaClear 30 Carbon, AquaClear 30 Foam & AquaClear 30 BioMax)
Price: $28.04
13 used & new from $22.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best !!!!, April 25, 2011
I had the Aqueon filter (came with my 20 gallon tank).. and my tank was cloudy, and the fish kept dying.... when I got this filter instead.. the water is clearer.. and I haven't had anymore fish casualties ! I love that you get to see the different stages.. and replace just what's needed to be replaced... the sponge can be rung out and reused and you don't have to replace all at once !! The Aqueon filter is a flimsy thin cartridge that (in my opinion) doesn't contain enough carbon and ect. to remove contaminants.. esp. seeing at how it worked.. or didn't work and made my little guy's lives miserable !

My mollies must've had some fun ! lol One of them just gave birth and the fry are doing great !! I have diff. types of catfish/loaches/mollies/tetras, ect.. All of my guppies died.. as well as most of my neon tetras, some of my catfish, ect.. it is very frustrating and expensive when you're trying your best to make the healthiest environment for your little guys. I recommend this filter 100 % The water is neutral.. crystal clear.. and quiet ! I also think it's better to have the next size up filter.. like my pet store recommended.. not a 20 for a 10-20 gallon.. I got a 30 and I think that also helps to ensure a thorough job of getting waste out of the water and keeping it clean.

The Five Minute Hair Stylist
The Five Minute Hair Stylist
by Christine Moodie
189 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Different !, April 25, 2011
I know some of the hairstyles might seem a bit outdated.. but heck.. I think vintage is always in style .. umm except for polyester pants ! There are some fun styles to try ! They also have great step by step color pictures to show how to get the particular style you're going for.

There's about 5 chapters...

2- AT HOME 20

The first chapter covers haircare from washing/drying/curlers to scalp care,hair products and accessories to secure hair in place. It also shows you how to french braid and do a french twist (I think.. or french roll).

This book is so worth having !! I dislike hairstyling guides that don't really explain much.. just jumps into a style.. like you're supposed to know what to do already.

**For 5 minutes a day.. who wouldn't want to try a different look, or use it as a guide and go crazy !

This book is basic.. which is a good thing.. not many people are willing to Lady GaGa their hair. (Not that I don't appreciate Lady Gaga.. it's just as a wife and mother... there's just some things that I can't get away with.. especially in the workplace !

Page: 1 | 2