Profile for Nathaniel Nicklas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathaniel Nicklas "Probound88" RSS Feed (San Diego)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AGT Brand 4x 194 168 5-SMD Blue High Power LED Car Lights Bulb
AGT Brand 4x 194 168 5-SMD Blue High Power LED Car Lights Bulb
Offered by Speed Shop
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue!, January 26, 2014
Pros:
These work great!
-It's really blue
-Nice and bright
-These work great as floor lights

Cons:
-Make sure the contact points on the bulbs are touching
the right areas of the sockets or they with not work.
-I had a problem using these as DRL lights.

Designer Skin Body Bronzer, Mr. Big Time, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Designer Skin Body Bronzer, Mr. Big Time, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $22.60
16 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG TIMER!, December 18, 2013
Perfection!

I never used this lotion prior to buying it. I wanted something that
-smelt great
-was not greasy
-and made me darker

I got exactly what I was looking for.

RECOMMENDED!

Lost Season 6 [HD]
Lost Season 6 [HD]
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ARE YOU LOST?, December 15, 2013
Are you LOST?

After completing the ABC show LOST after many years of waiting to finish it, there are so many messages throughout the show that speak.
One of the biggest things that impacted me was the unity of all the survivors of Flight 815.

So many stories of sadness, deceit, lies, life, decisions, grace, hope, & happiness. One things that we must remember that throughout life we are supposed take everything we go through and learn from it.
The ups, the downs, the heartache and the decisions.

This life is about you, me, us, & Love. Sharing all the moments with those around us. Yes, there are those that will go the other way, do wrong to you, or want nothing to do with it all but you can make it through. You can come out in top. You can live life to the best if you choose to. This journey is not easy, I know. We go through things we can't explain and sometimes don't deserve thing that happen to us but we can't just give up and do nothing.

There is nothing that we go through that isn't made to teach us and make us stronger. We all make choices, decisions that might be hard to make (they may be right or wrong) but when they are made, there is nothing that we can do to change those decisions.
We must learn from them and move on! Although it might be hard, difficult or look impossible to keep going, it's not! Keep your trust in God and he will make your paths straight.

Keep those you love close and never let go. Remove yourself from places and people that hurt you, deceive you, & harm you. There is no good that comes from places in life that are made to take you out. Don't put yourself through something that you don't deserve.

It's not your fault and you don't deserve to suffer! You see what the world teaches you and shows you is false. There is no luck, there is no karma, there is us and HIM. Life won't be perfect but there will always be an open door out of turmoil based on the decisions that we make.

We can't go through life and make decisions for ourselves & expect a great outcome. Our ways and lives are flawed but HE has no flaws. We must make decisions for the benefit or others and for Jesus;because we love Him. Then we will see God do things we couldn't imagine & open doors that no man can shut.
But we can't blame God for things that happen in our lives that we have no control over. Although, decisions do lead closer to Him or further away. Where do you want to be?

There is no protection out of Gods will for your life. No one can protect you and you can't protect yourself. Only He can keep you out of harm when you are under His covering but when you decided to do it your way God lifts his hand and you open yourself to the attack and war of the enemy. There is no covering there. But don't worry. You can come back and run into Gods loving and open arms. He never leaves and never forsakes us!
Stop thinking that! He is there, just waiting for you to return!! Your life will never be found in anything but HIM.

YOU ARE FOUND IN HIM!

Offered by Zeltauto
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BARGIN HID BULBS!!!, November 26, 2013
For the price, these are the BEST bargin for HID bulbs. Some of these bulbs alone cost $100 each depending on where you get them. These were around $11.00.

At first I had some flickering issues for the first few days. At first I thought I would have to send them back but they finally settled in and have worked perfect with no mishaps since then.

Godspeed Vw Golf Jetta Audi 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 A3 2.0t Fsi Turbo 3" 3" Inch Downpipe Turbo KIT Upgrade !!
Offered by Pro Tuning
Price: $153.80
10 used & new from $147.00

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST 3" DOWNPIPE FOR THE PRICE!, November 26, 2013
I have had this downpipe in for about 4 months now and I have no complaints at all.

For the price you can't beat this except sometimes eBay.

My only concern is the this 3" pipe goes back to a 2.5" pipe just after the test pipe area and this will have to be welled if your wanting to take the 3" all the way back.

NGK (PFR7S8EG) Spark Plug
NGK (PFR7S8EG) Spark Plug
Price: $11.21
28 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars 2007 GTI Spark Plugs, November 26, 2013
At first I was skeptical about buying these NGK spark plugs but after reading the reviews I went ahead and bought 4.

After installing these on my 2007 GTI there was an immediate jump in power and throttle response. These are worth the money and perform very well!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2015 1:05 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for my friend's Nissian 240sx's, August 5, 2013
I just recently bought two sets of these for my friends. They both how 240's. They were stoked I just surprised them with these. I watched them install these tail lights and they are direct fitment with the 240 body. There is only one thing that I thought was off.

There is a big rubber seal that comes on these lights that help with keeping moisture out of the housings that should be kept on. However, my friends took them off because they were having a hard time putting the lights on with that seal. They fit great without the seal but I believe that there just needs to be bigger screws for the lights to work with the fitment of the seal against the car.

Anyways. The lights look awesome and work very well with the Nissian 240!

Nautica Voyage By Nautica For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Nautica Voyage By Nautica For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Offered by SavingsClub
Price: $17.37
31 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VOYAGE!, August 5, 2013
This is some of the best smelling cologne I've ever worn.

I don't use a lot most of the time but If I happen to spray to much its not a bad thing.

While this cologne isn't a Perfume base it still will hold a light watery scent sure to not scare anyone away.

I use this a a daily cologne and it smells awesome!!

Pros:
Not to strong
Stays on fairly light
Doesn't stain clothes
Smells great!
Killer price here on Amazon!

Cons:
None

Ocean Potion Aloe Lotion 20.5 oz. Pump (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Ocean Potion Aloe Lotion 20.5 oz. Pump (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Your Color!, August 5, 2013
I'll keep this short.
I have been buying Ocean Potion Aloe Lotion for about 1 year now and its all I use.

Uses:
-After tan lotion
-Daily Lotion

Pros:
The main thing about this lotion is it helps to extend tan life.
I have noticed after a tanning bed or laying in the sun then using
this product it helps to extend my tan life, I never peal, and it smells great.

Most lotions out there tend to leave your skin oily and messy.
However, this lotion "DOESN'T" do that at all.

I hope you will find this review helpful.

Enjoy and good tanning!

Lost Season 4
Lost Season 4
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lost, August 2, 2013
Just getting to finish all these seasons after 6 years haha.

Great shows! Can't beat it. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Must watch!