Profile for Red September > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Red September "Red" RSS Feed (Lincoln, NE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bluecell Tactical Head Wear/Boonie Hat Cap For Wargame,Sports,Fishing & Other Outdoor Activties (Subdued Urban Digital)
Offered by MOONDOSA
Price: $5.16
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ) Good coverage for sun protection, September 15, 2014
Wash and wear, did not shrink. (Did not put in the dryer.) Good coverage for sun protection. In case of wind, is nice to have the lanyard, can always be retrieved.

Set of 5 Color's - ChefLand Fast Food Tray 12" x 16-1/4" *NSF*
Set of 5 Color's - ChefLand Fast Food Tray 12" x 16-1/4" *NSF*
Offered by Today's Housewares
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These trays are great for hauling a meal to another room, September 15, 2014
These trays are great for hauling a meal to another room, easy to clean and the different colors are fun. Generously sized, it accommodates a large plate easily, plus extra room for a bowl/smaller plate, and drink.

10-Seconds Elastic Laces 36" Black
10-Seconds Elastic Laces 36" Black
Offered by shoecare
Price: $2.52
7 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars The laces were simple to install. My husband loves ..., September 15, 2014
The laces were simple to install. My husband loves them because it only takes a few seconds to put on his shoes, and he doesn't have to bend over so long to do that.

Replacement Blade For CopperMine Manual Crank & Drill Operated Wire Stripping Machine
Offered by CopperMine Tools
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement blade for coppermine wire stripper, July 23, 2014
Purchased a replacement blade, just so we would have one on hand if and when we need it. Have been using the original blade that was in the wire stripper since we got it approximately a month ago. And that blade doesn't seem to be needing to be replaced anytime soon.

CopperMine Manual Crank & Drill Operated Wire Stripping Machine, Cable Stripper Tool for Scrap Copper Recycling
Offered by CopperMine Tools
Price: $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CopperMine wire stripper, July 23, 2014
It seemed like a lot to invest in this tool. But.......we have scrapped a lot of wiring and have more than paid for the tool by stripping the wire. It definitely works better with thicker wire bundles or heavier copper wire. The hand crank works great and allows for better control of wire position as it is fed through the cutter. I don't know if having it move any faster would be necessary for us. Very sturdy construction. We mounted ours on the vice on our workbench, it can be removed and reattached quickly. Very satisfied with this purchase.

Bunn 01082.0000 SPRAYHEAD, 6 HOLE-SST (6-078)
Bunn 01082.0000 SPRAYHEAD, 6 HOLE-SST (6-078)
Price: $4.98
4 used & new from $2.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunn sprayhead, June 16, 2014
I accidentally put the original "plastic" sprayhead through the garbage disposal. It did not fare well. So I needed a replacement. The new sprayhead fits and works as good as the original sprayhead. The replacement is metal, so the garbage disposal may not fare as well, if I do that again.

My-Kap Reusable 9 Piece Cap Set for K-Cups with Brush
My-Kap Reusable 9 Piece Cap Set for K-Cups with Brush
Offered by My-Cap
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars kcup caps, May 20, 2014
We get a lot of bagged coffee from friends, and we like being able to use it in the keurig coffee maker. The caps make it possible and convenient to reuse the kcups. Am not crazy about "throwing away" all those little plastic cups. I also noticed that if I am careful, it is easy to line up the hole in the bottom of the cup with the needle in the bottom of coffee maker. It is easy to find a video online regarding the use of these kcaps and reusing the kcups.

Imperial Collection Transfer Bench
Imperial Collection Transfer Bench
Offered by Prime Medical Store
Price: $133.98
6 used & new from $133.97

5.0 out of 5 stars transfer bench, May 20, 2014
The item arrived promptly and in excellent condition. It is as described and handles the weight it was intended. The handhold and backrest can be adjusted for either end of the bench. The legs are height adjustable.

Aroma 6-Cup (Cooked) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, Red
Aroma 6-Cup (Cooked) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, Red
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $26.99
29 used & new from $17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Aroma rice cooker, May 12, 2014
I like the smaller profile than my previous rice cooker (previous aroma, was worn out). I made a batch of brown rice right away and just before it was done, I put a small package of frozen brocoli in the steamer. Follow the directions for cooking brown rice...it requires a little more water. Rice and brocoli was cooked just right. The cup included with the rice cooker is actually 3/4 cup size. I am cooking for 2 people usually, so this rice cooker is plenty big for us. I used the included measuring cup and doubled it, the cooked brown rice made well over 2 quarts of cooked rice. I did not have any bubbling over of liquids during the cooking process. I am very happy with the cooker. And the color is fun too.

The Secret of the Grain (Blockbuster Exclusive)
The Secret of the Grain (Blockbuster Exclusive)

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Secret of the Grain, May 12, 2014
The DVD itself is without damage and in excellent condition from the seller. The movie itself was a favorite that I had seen once on television. After watching for the movie to go on sale, I was happy to be able to purchase it. It has an excellent story line, which I think better reflects life in general for a lot of people. The ending is humbling. One of my favorites.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4