Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for E. Preble > Reviews

Browse

E. Preble's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Preble RSS Feed

Puriya Cream For Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Shingles and Rashes. Powerful 13-in-1 Natural Formula Provides Instant and Lasting Relief For Severely Dry, Cracked, Itchy, or Irritated Skin
Offered by Puriya Store
Price: $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars this cream is definitely the best cream we have used in 18 years, July 22, 2016
After a few weeks of using the cream I can attest to the fact that this cream is miraculous! Although my daughters eczema is not completely gone, it has healed tremendously! Before using it, she had red swollen patches of skin in between the inside of her arms. With just the first usage the difference was extremely noticeable. Within weeks, the red swollen patches are gone! They have disappeared. She needs to re apply once daily to keep the itching under control. But all in all, this cream is definitely the best cream we have used in 18 years. I have tried everything on her under the sun and nothing has come close to giving these results. If you suffer from eczema, do not hesitate. BUY this.

Skia Ink Cartridges ® 18 Pack Compatible with Canon 250 / 251(PGI-250BK CLI-251BK CLI-251C CLI-251M CLI-251Y CLI-251GY) for PIXMA iP8720, PIXMA MG6320, PIXMA MG7120. 3 of each with gray.
Offered by Skia Ink Cartridges
Price: $21.95
2 used & new from $18.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The cartridges look of very high quality and I am super happy with my purchase, December 11, 2014
The order was shipped quickly and arrived at my home extremely well packaged. The cartridges look of very high quality and I am super happy with my purchase. You really cannot beat the price for the quantity you receive. I have not had the chance of trying them out yet, as my new printer arrived with a set of cartridges, but I will update this review as soon as I do.

Very happy customer.....thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 12, 2012
Wonderful source of all natural Omega 3's. My kids love the capsules. My little one calls them fish eggs. I have been giving these to them since quite small and have learned to like the taste. Easy to swallow too.

Momiji Celebration Dolls Collection, Party Girl Message Doll
Momiji Celebration Dolls Collection, Party Girl Message Doll
Offered by Retinal Delights
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, September 4, 2010
The cutest little doll. Its teeny by the way. But it is a cute gift that most girls will appreciate if they like oriental style dolls.

beatrix new york peace eco-pack
beatrix new york peace eco-pack

3.0 out of 5 stars cool backpack but...., September 4, 2010
Nice backpack. Purchased mostly because I wanted something for my son that was non-commercial and not locally found at a nearby Target. It is well made, and size is great for a 5, 6, 7 year old. However, you can find the same quality and sizing at your local store, so unless, you are looking for a particular design or "look", like I was, it's not worth spending $50.00 on a backpack.

Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Piggy
Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Piggy
Price: $18.00
5 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute, September 4, 2010
Lovely and practical little pig bento box. Although it looks small, it fits plenty of stuff. My daughter loves it.
The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars, is because, I sent her seaweed salad once and it leaked. So it is best to use with foods that do not have any liquid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2011 1:57 PM PDT

Indiana Jones Accessory Kit
Indiana Jones Accessory Kit
Offered by VoxFan, LLC.
Price: $22.87
8 used & new from $17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Indiana Jones Accessory Kit (Toy)
Well made and alot of fun. My little boy spends hours in costume. The whip is very soft (made of foam) which is great! Hat fit his head perfectly! For the price this was the best deal out there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cream, May 25, 2010
My daughter suffers from eczema and this cream is the only one that moisturises her skin and at the same time does not burn or hurt her during the times when her eczema is acting up. It is a fine and wonderful product which I highly recommend over any other creams in the market and believe me, I have tried them all!