Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Theresa J. Hendrix > Reviews

Browse

Theresa J. Hendrix's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Theresa J. Hendrix RSS Feed

Mama & Little Zooey Silicone Baby Teething Necklace for Moms - Nursing Necklace in Sweet Mint - Teething Beads and Baby Teething Toys
Offered by Mama & Little
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEET !!, February 19, 2016
This is a gift for a dear friend. Haven't seen her yet to give it to her but I know she will love it, as well as baby :) I like this because it is more stylish than most, just like mom !!

XL Cat Litter Trapper With EXCLUSIVE Urine/Waterproof LAYER ONLY by iPrimio ®. EZ Clean. Soft & Light. XL Size (30" x 23"). Urine pad Feature. (Patent Pending) Brown Color.
Offered by StepNGrip
Price: $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay - wish it came in a larger size., November 19, 2015
Wish it was larger - maybe I need 2. I guess my cats are very messy as the litter still tracks onto the floor. I might order a second mat to see if that helps, however they are quite expensive. It is better than any other mat I've tried though and I've tried ALOT !! Or maybe I need to change the brand of litter.

Epica Cut Resistant Gloves with CE Level 5 Protection, 1 Pair
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves with CE Level 5 Protection, 1 Pair
Offered by Perella's
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what I was looking for to shuck oysters - PERFECT!, March 4, 2015
Just what I was looking for to shuck oysters - PERFECT!

Ninimour- Women's Winter Knit Crochet Leg Warmers Legging (Style1-dark gray)
Ninimour- Women's Winter Knit Crochet Leg Warmers Legging (Style1-dark gray)
Offered by Ninimour®
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 3, 2015
these leg warmers are adorable - will probably buy more in other colors !

Rago Women's Waist Trainer, White, Medium (28)
Rago Women's Waist Trainer, White, Medium (28)
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $21.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Waistcincher, August 28, 2008
The quality of this item is excellent but runs very small. I would order at least one to two sizes larger.

Votivo Aromatic Candle Red Currant
Votivo Aromatic Candle Red Currant
Offered by Intelligent Beauty Supply
Price: $26.25
58 used & new from $25.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Votivo aromatic candle, August 28, 2008
The candle holder is glass and he retailer did not package candle properly and it arrived in a million pieces. I would not order from this retailer again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2009 7:49 AM PST

The Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour - Live From Melbourne
The Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour - Live From Melbourne
DVD ~ Eagles
Price: $22.69
39 used & new from $3.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could hear the music, January 30, 2006
This is the 2nd Eagles Farewell Tour that was sent to me. I returned the first set because neither CD would play in either of my 3 CD players. A second set was sent and the same problem. I am returning the 2nd set requesting a full refund.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2007 11:09 PM PDT