Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Dava > Reviews

Browse

Dava's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dava RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door
Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door
by Lisi Harrison
Price: $8.00
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars MH BOOKS, December 11, 2012
Bought for Christmas for my 10 yr old daughter. I know she will LOVE IT.. She loved the first book and was hooked on these instantly. There very funny, love the humor in them

Bower SCB1350 Digital Pro SLR Full Size Backpack
Bower SCB1350 Digital Pro SLR Full Size Backpack
Price: $24.99
17 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars SLR backpack, October 29, 2012
Bought this for my husband for Fathers day. Read many reviews,and more positive than negative. The negative sounded like people ordered something they did not want. But this was PERFECT for my husband. Its what he wanted. He really Loves it. I like the colors to. His SLR camera fits very good,he added a few more foam pieces to secure a little more. Also he can fit his other digital camra and cam corder inside as well,plus lenses,filters ect. He even packed a lunch and water bottle on outside of coarse. Its not to heavy and works well on one shoulder for short distances,but is a comfortable backpack on longer adventures. It made a perfect gift.

Allure Home Creations Peace Out Resin Toothbrush Holder
Allure Home Creations Peace Out Resin Toothbrush Holder
11 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars peace Tooth brush holder, October 29, 2012
What can I say I love this. We decorated our new bathroom with peace, love,happiness. Very bright,cheery and colorful. Amazon had a better deal on it than I saw elsewhere online.Almost have the whole set. Lots of compliments.

Monster High: Ghouls Rule
Monster High: Ghouls Rule
DVD ~ Erin Fitzgerald
Price: $5.00
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars MH DVD, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Monster High: Ghouls Rule (DVD)
Pre ordered this DVD for my daughters 10th bday. Received it just in time to. My daughter loves MH. My hubby and I love what MH stands for. We both enjoy watching it with her. Great for self esteem. Made my daughters Birthday. Great gift, great price.

Source Global Bay Window Curtain Rods, 5/8, Black
Source Global Bay Window Curtain Rods, 5/8, Black
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bay window rod, October 29, 2012
OMG. My hubby and I were both VERY impressed by this great rod for bay windows. Not only was it at a GREAT PRICE, but it was easy to put up and our curtains look fabulous on it. Have gotten many compliments. We had very odd shaped windows,so only way to do blinds was to have each window custom made, which was going to be very costly. Since we just bought our new home which has many windows,but none were covered. We had to invest in lots of window treatments. Amazon was great on helping fulfil this. The rod was even here 2 days before expected.. I would order or recommend this rod to anyone... Saved us money and looks great.

MG Men's Washed Cotton Twill Chin Cord Outdoor Hunting Hat (Camo Green, Large)
MG Men's Washed Cotton Twill Chin Cord Outdoor Hunting Hat (Camo Green, Large)
Offered by e4Hats
Price: $11.89
3 used & new from $10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Camo hat, September 23, 2012
Bought this for my husband for fathers day. He LOVES IT.. Good head coverage,fit is great and so far good quality and not that expensive...

Allure Home Creations Peace Out Cotton Tufted Chenille Loop Rug
Allure Home Creations Peace Out Cotton Tufted Chenille Loop Rug
8 used & new from $18.17

5.0 out of 5 stars peace rug, September 23, 2012
What can I say, I love this rug. Just bought a new house and our bedroom/bathroom are a Love * Peace* Happiness Theme.. Looks great in front of our big soaking tub. Just wish I could find something smaller for the shower. But this rug is is very colorful and brightens up our bathroom

Fashion Bed Group Cameo White Wood Twin-Size Headboard
Fashion Bed Group Cameo White Wood Twin-Size Headboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls headboard, September 23, 2012
Love this headboard. Looks very beautiful in my daughters bedroom... Loved the fact it was wooden and not plastic, the price was awesome for the quality... Received it a day before what was stated. Its very sturdy and the flowers engraved on it is a nice touch,just wish they were painted,but I'm gonna do it to add some color...

Dreamworks Super Star Kartz - Playstation 3
Dreamworks Super Star Kartz - Playstation 3
Offered by DarkwingLLC
Price: $54.99
26 used & new from $2.01

2.0 out of 5 stars video game, May 8, 2012
Thought it would be fun family entertainment,but very hard to manipulate for an adult. My kids were easily frusterated and so was my husband and me.

K'NEX Kid K'nex Monster Building Buddies
K'NEX Kid K'nex Monster Building Buddies

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinix, May 8, 2012
My 6 yr old daughter loves these. Been buying sets since she was 1 yrs old(she inherited her sisters sets) Endless amount of fun. She loves to build n create different things,monsters,bugs,gadgets and hawks.. Very easy to use and withhold a lot..

Page: 1 | 2