Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Caryn > Reviews

Browse

Caryn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caryn RSS Feed

Michael Kors Women's Blair Silver-Tone Watch MK5165
Michael Kors Women's Blair Silver-Tone Watch MK5165
Offered by Angel Seller
Price: $164.99
11 used & new from $153.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 13, 2010
brought this watch 3 days ago. I was planning on buying another Michael Kors watch since I loved the first one my boyfriend got me. At first I wasnt planning on buying this particular watch but the design and everything else captivated me to it.

1.I have small wrists, and the watch looks fairly big on my wrists but it doesnt look bad at all.
2. The diamonds on it arent too big or too small.
3. Its fairly heavy.
4. The only feature I wish it had was the date which the other michael kors watch I had told me
5. Perfect.

I receive so many compliments from it everyday.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2012 4:39 PM PDT

Jessica Simpson Women's Dianara Sandal
Jessica Simpson Women's Dianara Sandal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but I recieved them with scratches, July 9, 2010
I really liked these shoes but I am a little angry that the shoe came with scuff marks near the zipper...

Nina Women's Evegena Platform Sandal
Nina Women's Evegena Platform Sandal

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, July 9, 2010
I love these shoes, elegant and sophisticated are some words that I would describe these shoes. I needed silver shoes at my cousins wedding so I brought these. I brought them for forty dollars at Lovemyshoes though. 24 dollars cheaper than Amazon. Im suprised because usually Amazon is pretty cheap.

They are very comfortable to wear for the first 2 hrs but after a while like any other high heals they start to hurt your toes.