Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for 6er > Reviews

Browse

6er's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

6er RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
TYC 800131P Mazda Mazda-6 Replacement Cabin Air Filter
TYC 800131P Mazda Mazda-6 Replacement Cabin Air Filter
Price: $9.93
22 used & new from $6.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, and a bit thin, but fits great., July 15, 2014
I just received and installed my filter, which is a PERFECT fit. I have used FRAM and WIX, both of which sell a filter which is a bit too big so it covers several vehicles. The result for the other brand is you have to cram in in some which reduces effectiveness. The filter media is on the thin side, but silver lining is the air will flow through better. For the price, I can't complain.

Galaxy S4 Case, BoxWave® [BodySuit] Premium Textured TPU Rubber Gel Skin Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Frosted Clear
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, May 8, 2013
The case fits great, even with an aftermarket metal back cover which of course shows through. It is not perfectly clear, more of a hazy finish. The grip pattern on the sides is nice also

Galaxy S4 Battery, Anker 2600mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, M919 (T-Mobile), I545 (Verizon), I337 (AT&T), L720 (Sprint) with NFC and 18-Month Warranty [Not for Galaxy S4 Active]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 17 min heavy use test. UNSOLICITED REVIEW...NFC and S Beam works, May 6, 2013
Im doing a short simple test so there is something to go by.

Not the in depth test anyone will be looking for, but I sadly dont have a lot of free time so Im doing this just for the sake of us consumers.

I played NFS for 17 minutes on both my OEM and Anker battery. The OEM battery lost 8% and the Anker battery drained 7%. Figure 1% give or take and yes, it seems they are the same capacity.

I saw a review that said S beam does not work,(I now see they corrected themselves).

FYI: I found that s beam and NFC does NOT function with a third party aluminum backed case or battery door, as metal blocks the nfc chip signal. With the stock battery door it worked fine with the anker battery.

Sadly I did not get to buy the two pack that includes a charger as it was not listed last week when I bought two, so I can only charge in my phone. Doh! So if your seeing this, you might want to check that out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, May 5, 2013
I bought this for my wife after she picked it out and she loves it. It even fits the phone after swapping out the battery cover for one of the thicker aftermarket metal battery covers. So far the outer material is holding up better than the $35 Spigen wallet case I have on my own phone. Only downside is it needs a magnet latch to hold the cover down since its not weighted, but you already know about the latch if you can see the picture.

GINOVO Brushed Metal Aluminum replacement Back cover Housing Battery door Compatible for Samsung i9500 Galaxy SIV S4 , Black edge , Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect and looks great, but fyi if you plan on using with case, May 5, 2013
It looks great and fits perfect, but fyi, it is roughly 1 MM thicker than the stock cover. This can cause fitament issues on slim and perfect fit cases, such as two SPIGEN cases I have. Although it fits fine in a faux leather wallet case my wife has. Mine was EXTREMELY well packaged.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and fits great, but thicker than stock ( FYI....if using a phone case), May 5, 2013

Vantec USA NexStar CX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure (NST-200S3-BK)
Price: $17.99
29 used & new from $15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with WiiU, May 5, 2013
It has a slim and short profile (they cant get much smaller than this), is made of aluminum and comes with a Y cable. FYI, the cable is so short its nearly useless. I use it with my WiiU Deluxe and it looks great next to it. The 2.5" drive slides right in and the case uses standard usb 3.0 output so no worries about proprietary cables.

I use it with a 5400 rpm drive so I wont have useful performance figures to report. But it works fine with the Wii U, using the Y cable to power it.

Spigen Slim Wallet Folio Case for Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Metallic Navy (SGP10285) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacks durability, but well designed and looks great, May 4, 2013
The first thing you will notice when you open the package and examine the case is that it looks great and seems very high quality. The brushed metal look material is very well done and the front cover is well weighted as to not need a latch as on cheaper covers. The hard shell that holds the phone has a semi smooth feel, as well as a soft touch spigen logo\motto\product ID sticker that seems like it would not varnish the damage the phone battery cover like some cheaper ones do. The inside of the lid is a soft microfiber.

Unfortunately, the outer material isnt very tough. After about 5 or 6 days the upper left corner on front and upper right corner on back have worn through the outer material layer. It is just barely worn, but also just enough to tell. I have not been hard on the phone case either, it has spent most of its time in my pocket or on a table when not in use.

I would think their slim armor case would be the better buy if you can deal without the wallet style. I also bought the that case and it seems to be of high quality components as well.

Also of note is the fact that it is an exact fit for the phone. Due to this it seems that you can only use the phone with its factory battery cover as I have bought one of the aftermarket metal battery covers which is slightly thicker and ithe phone does not fit in the case with the aftermarket battery cover. Strangely my wife has a cheap $10 faux leather wallet case which can hold either the stock or aftermarket metal covers with no issue.

Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH100)
Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH100)
2 used & new from $120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Fans are stupid loud., September 19, 2012
using an H100 on a i5-3570, and Artic Siler Ceramique 2, I ran my fairly new PC, fairly overclocked to 4.1Ghz, for 8 hours(using all four cores according to the program I was using to monitor the CPU), at full speed using folding at home. The CPU topped out at 37-38 C by the end of the "test".

The downside? The fans are too loud. I have corsair AF120 performance edition fans on my case, and they are quieter at full blast than the H100 fans. And its not just a "pushing air" sound a fast fan will make, its a loud cheap fan sound. I have heard that the SP120 fans by corsair are a excellent swap but have not tried it yet.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

Corsair Vengeance Series Military Green C70 Mid Tower Computer Case
Corsair Vengeance Series Military Green C70 Mid Tower Computer Case
Price: $129.99
34 used & new from $89.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this case!, September 19, 2012
This is the easiest case I have built into, and I absoluetly love the side latches. Anyone who has ever built into a case with side latches or handles knows you can't go back after you have done it. It just makes everything so easy. It also gets it's point across with the theme. I have the matte green version, and an Army Veteren's first words upon seeing it was "it looks like an Ammo box!" which was Corsair's intention. The wire management system is well done. although the retention clips see a little fragile, although the have not broken yet. The airflow seems to be great, if you add more fans. It has many options also. For instance, you can have a 240 mm radiator up top, two 140mm fans on the side, and 4 120mm fans up front(2 in front and 2 behind the HDD compartment. along with the 120mm drawing air out the back. I also think I could mount another 120mm in between the PSU and HDD cage, maybe another still if I removed the cage My only compaint is they only supply enough screws to mount a couple of SSD's, so you you are adding more, have more HDD/SDD screws on hand.

It has dust filters on the bottom and front(none on side :( ),but you have to reoved the front panel to get to the ones on the front. The paint is smoothe and even(for a matte finish, anyway)

I have a total of 7 120 mm fans(2 on the radiator) and ran the CPU full speed, mildly overclocked, for 8 hours, andthe other board never got abvoe 38 C. Nice

Page: 1 | 2