Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for I Live in 91607 > Reviews

Browse

I Live in 91607's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I Live in 91607 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Olympus FL-600R Wireless Flash
Olympus FL-600R Wireless Flash
Offered by UTM Inc
Price: $271.01
22 used & new from $234.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A small flash that packs a wallop, January 7, 2014
This small light flash is often overlooked. the GN is not great but light can always be boosted by raising the ISO.,. Great flash for the price.

Carex Inflatable Ring Cushion, Rubber
Carex Inflatable Ring Cushion, Rubber
Price: $12.49
27 used & new from $11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for after prostate surgery, December 14, 2013
Maybe I'm fat at 5' 10" and 195 lbs but I wish it was a little larger or came in different sizes. It's about 6 inches in diameter too small. However, it did provide some major relief after my prostate surgery. I took it with me everywhere I went....plane, Hawaii, restaurants. I like that it's inflatable. Easy to carry around folded up and easy to blow up once I need it. I discovered that it only need to be blown up 1/2 way to provide comfort.

Galaxy Note 3 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy Note 3 - Infinity White (SGP10459)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but with some flaws, December 14, 2013
This is a great case but it's slippery. I dropped my cell and it did provide protection. I dropped it because the case is slippery.

Sleep Innovations 4-Inch Dual Layer Mattress Topper - Gel Memory Foam and Plush Fiber. 10-year limited warranty. Twin Size
Price: $129.98
2 used & new from $119.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - but not perfect., December 14, 2013
I saved $2000 from having to buy a new mattress. This is perfect over my 6 year old firm mattress. At the price I paid, even if it lasts 4 years, it's still cheaper than buying a new mattress. I just wish it came in twin XL. Sadly it doesn't.

7 MM Titanium Ring Wedding Band with Carbon Fiber inlay size 11
7 MM Titanium Ring Wedding Band with Carbon Fiber inlay size 11
Offered by Metal Masters Co
Price: $199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - for the price, December 14, 2013
We looked at similar rings at Kay jewelers and they were about 100 times more expensive!! I love the look and durability of the ring but I'm not used to wearing jewelry and the ring feels "fat" to me. I can feel the ring pressing against the fingers on both sides when my hand is closed. It's probably just me cause my husband hasn't complained.

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Interchangeable Lens
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Interchangeable Lens
Price: $799.00
30 used & new from $649.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens, December 14, 2013
This sits on my Oly EM-1. The combination reminds me of my old Nikon D800 + Nikon 14-24 F/2.8. Perhaps one of the greatest pairings ever for my needs but also one of the heaviest. Thus the switch to MFT. Unbelievable how tack sharp the Oly 12-40 lens is wide open....(same with the Nikon 14-24.) The Oly construction feels like a tank at 1/2 the price of the Nikon. But let's be clear - tack sharp for a MFT but without the fine detail of a full frame lens. As much as I like MFT, the detail is just not there. A sacrifice one must make when using a smaller sensor and lighter body. A sacrifice I'm definitely willing to make.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2013 1:04 AM PST

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16MP and 3-Inch LCD (Body Only) (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $725.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal!!, December 13, 2013
If you can afford it, buy it!! All the positive reviews are true - and I'm always skeptical of positive reviews. It makes my Oly EM-1 sing!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit my Olympus EM1, December 13, 2013
The ring is too thick and will not fit through my camera loop. Too bad cause otherwise, a good idea. Hopefully they make a smaller version?

Manfrotto 190CXPRO3 3-Section Pro Carbon Fiber Tripod without Head
Manfrotto 190CXPRO3 3-Section Pro Carbon Fiber Tripod without Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, October 22, 2013
I have the next model up but it it's heavier and supports a larger camera. I needed something lighter to support a lighter camera. This fits the bill. However, I wish it expended a foot more. Other than that - it's perfect.

SUPCASE Samsung Galaxy Note 3/Note III Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Case (Clear/Gray) - Not Fit Samsung Galaxy Note 2/Note II N7100

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT! PERFECT!, October 20, 2013
Fits my Samsung Galaxy Note III PERFECTLY!! I purchased the gray/clear back and love it. My wife has the Sprint black case and hers was twice the cost at Sprint and she likes mine better. Has a nice non-slippery grip to it and adds very little bulk to the phone. Nice and thin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7