Profile for S. Crouch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Crouch RSS Feed (Benton, KY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Star Wars R Is For R2-D2 Mini Fine Movie Baby Creeper Romper Snapsuit Snapsuit Size: 6-12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Are Two Dee Two?, September 11, 2014
This was pretty well made and adorable. I would recommend to anyone. I mean, they grow out of it so fast, its hard to tell how well its made.

Frozen (Plus Bonus Features) [HD]

Edition: Audio CD
Price: $8.99
58 used & new from $3.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Cashing in on my awesome father, September 11, 2014
hilarious stories, but the author really shouldn't call himself a writer.

I'd love to hear the dad just do a stream of consciousness rant or something, the son's clumsy writing really takes away.

KINGLAKE® Brand New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices iPhone 5S and All Android Devices(Green)
Offered by Kltech Store
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

Samsonite Luggage Tectonic Backpack, Black/Red, One Size
Samsonite Luggage Tectonic Backpack, Black/Red, One Size
Price: $59.99
17 used & new from $55.23

5.0 out of 5 stars To class or the airport!, September 11, 2014
Awesome pack, not as tough as I'd like, but is a great carry on or school bag.

Zombie Outbreak Response Team Cool Vinyl Decal Bumper Sticker (Decal Kingz) 5"x5"
Offered by SassyStickers

by Russell A. Barkley
Price: $72.25
79 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, but buy it used, September 11, 2014
This book has loads of great information, it is not well written, but it does have the info.

Also cures insomnia.

Zombicide Box of Zombies Set #1: Walk of the Dead
Zombicide Box of Zombies Set #1: Walk of the Dead
Offered by Cardaddiction
Price: $17.72
25 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie!, September 11, 2014
Excellent, a few new zombies is never a bad thing, don't be over run by extra activations!

Dewalt DWST08225 Tough System Drawer Unit
Dewalt DWST08225 Tough System Drawer Unit
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent case!, September 11, 2014
This is a fantastic case. I can't speak to the hardiness or strength of the case, as what I use it for does not require either. I will say, it is made well and the drawers slide effortlessly. The case has a great style about it and is a great base if you wanted to decorate it for more eccentric uses.

Now, with that out of the way, if you want to build a prop survival kit, or a real one, a bug out bag, etc, this case is fantastic.

I decorated mine as a zombie outbreak Bio Kit and carry my zombicide game inside. It gets a great response from fans of the game and carries the first 2 seasons and all the extras, :)

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Offered by Peara's Premium Products
Price: $309.97
254 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was not a fan of the Wii, but the Wii U is full time fun, November 23, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I must confess, I am a rabid xbox 360 fan. Not just the games, but the interface, the cooperation between the system and my desktop, even the xbox store. I must also confess I did not enjoy the original Wii. I purchased one, complete with the balance board, mario kart(which was amazing), several games and several accessories. I played the wii for about six months and never quite got the excitement.

Fast forward several years...and two kids later....I completely love the new Wii U. The jump to HD makes the system seem very modern and seeing mario in all his glory brought back memories from my childhood. I have only played New Super Mario Brothers U and really, I may not need a second game for quite some time. This gem of a game takes me all the way back to 1991 playing super mario world, the game in fact, seems like an updated version of that game. Of course, if I do get bored of this game, I have the pack in game Nintendo Land to keep me busy.

As far as other pack ins, the charging cradle is sweet. Granted, you need only plug in the normal AC charger to repower the gamepad, but the cradle makes it a much easier interaction and bonus, you can still watch netflix while it is charging...not sure how that affects battery life.

The gamepad stand seems nice, but redundant to me with the cradle being my primary storage. The stand for the console was a nice touch, but I would have like to see a wii remote included since the included game requires it. I think Super Mario Bros U would have been the ideal game to include in this set.

Overall, satisfied.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 8:29 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2