Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Dalejo1983 > Reviews

Browse

Dalejo1983's Profile

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dalejo1983 "Diego" RSS Feed (Tampa, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass, 18-Pound, Elegant Black
Price: $18.70
15 used & new from $15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Ozeri Did It Again!, April 20, 2016
I had previously purchased the Pronto kitchen scale from Ozeri and was very much satisfied. However, when I saw this gorgeous new model and was offered the chance to review it by Ozeri, I immediately jumped on the chance. And now, there's no turning back. This is an elegant, gorgeously-designed product. True effective, clean product design. It works like a charm and looks fantastic in my kitchen.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Glass Chess Set, 3 Sizes (7.5"/10"/14") - Elegant Design- Durable Build- Fully Functional - 32 Frosted & Clear Pieces - Felted Bottoms- Easy to Carry- Reassuringly Stable - Perfect Gift! (10" x 10")
Offered by Art Creativity
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Decent-sized Chess Set, April 12, 2016
Pretty much perfect. Placed it on my frosted glass coffee table and it matched the style perfectly. Looks elegant as heck! My daughter did drop the king from the clear plastic/glass side, and the cross on top lost one of its cross bar sides. So, just be careful with it. It's not indestructible.

InterDesign Axis Napkin Holder for Kitchen Countertops, Table - Chrome
InterDesign Axis Napkin Holder for Kitchen Countertops, Table - Chrome
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, elegant product., April 12, 2016
Exactly what I needed. Solid build. Nice, thick bar. Holds large or small napkins well.

AVF T41-A Black Glass & Chrome Round Side / Lamp / End Table with Magazine Rack
AVF T41-A Black Glass & Chrome Round Side / Lamp / End Table with Magazine Rack
Price: $61.75
3 used & new from $50.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Table!, April 12, 2016
Love this thing, and everybody who's seen it has, too. Very functional, with it's magazine rack underneath. Matches perfectly with my black decor. The look and the feel of it are very high-end.

DecoBros Wire Fruit Tree Bowl with Banana Hanger, Bronze
DecoBros Wire Fruit Tree Bowl with Banana Hanger, Bronze
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $14.97
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing!, March 12, 2016
This was much larger than I expected (which is great... I was concerned about it being too small). I don't think the assembly was complicated at all, as some described in their reviews. This was ready to go and full of fruit in about 3 minutes after unpacking.

Definitely looks dark bronze, except under dim light.

iPhone 5S Case, Maxboost [Vibrance Series] For Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case [Lifetime Warranty] Protective SOFT-Interior Slider Style Hard Cases Cover - Black
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Might Just Be The Best iPhone Case I've Ever Owned, October 16, 2015
Mind you, I just got it yesterday, but the impression is mighty powerful. Fits so snug, you could swear it was made by Apple themselves. As a matter of fact, it fits better than Apples 5S leather case. It provides reliable protection to the edges, the body of the phone, the screen (because of the beveled edge thing), and the two pieces fit together so perfectly that I forget it's not one solid piece. Yet, when I take it apart it comes off easily. It;s just well-designed. And it looks very slick and elegant.

Gillette MACH3 Turbo Bundle With 5 Razor Blade Refills + 1 MACH3 Turbo Handle  +1 MACH3 Sensitive Shave Gel 7oz, 1 kit
Gillette MACH3 Turbo Bundle With 5 Razor Blade Refills + 1 MACH3 Turbo Handle +1 MACH3 Sensitive Shave Gel 7oz, 1 kit
Price: $23.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Top-Knotch, May 11, 2015
I received this kit through BuzzAgent. I currently have a subscription to a different shaving product, so I have a good point of reference for this review. Also, my shaving routine includes shaving my head, beard, and arms.

The blade/razor.
This thing just feel high-end when you hold it. It feels sturdy, well-designed, and durable. Great razor. Shaves very smoothly and effortlessly. It's one downside is that after finishing my shaving routine, the protective band on the blade was torn to shreds. Not good after just one use... Though I understand not every guy shaves several areas in one sitting.

The cartirdges.
Just enough to switch out each week, and get replacements as part of the monthly subscription.

The gel.
No need for water. Foams up easily. Smooth feel. But it started to sting after a while. I'm also used to the smooth, soothing feeling of my current shaving butter, which is also clear and allows me to see my beard as I shave.

If you're just looking to shave your beard every day, and need a top-Knotch product to do so, this is the righ subscription for you.

ITIS Replacement Earpad ear pad cushions For beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Wired, Studio 2.0 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Not For Solo or Studio 1st Gen Headphones) With IT IS Logo Headphone Cable Cord Clip (BLACK)
Offered by It is
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, but you'll tell the difference, March 1, 2015
Ok. Lucky number one. Here it goes...

First off, this fits the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless perfectly. I can't speak to any other model.

My left ear pad began to tear. I searched online for solutions and came across this product on Amazon. I wished there had been reviews at the time, but hey! Someone has to be the guinea pig.

First Impression
The first thing I noticed when I received the new ear pads was that they looked different from the originals. It's not that they looked cheap, or bad quality; they just looked a different tone of black and they looked less... organic, if that makes any sense. I didn't mind that. They felt fine to the touch, and felt durable.

Installation
There were plenty of video tutorials on YouTube on how to replace the pads. It's actually very easy. The original pads are held on by a double-sided band of tape (identical to the one that comes with the replacements in the package. It's some strong stuff, which is why they don't come off from day-to-day use, but when you need to remove them, it's extremely easy. (1) All I did was take a flat-head screwdriver and gently dig in between the cushion frame, and slowly start to separate the cushion from the headphone. Once you loosen up about an inch, the rest comes off nice and easy. (2) Next, just remove the tape residue on the headphone side, and you'll see a series of exposed screw heads around the circumference where the ear pad was placed, and two small stubs that fit into specific holes on the new ear pads. * Important: One of the headphone sides has the mini-USB slot. Make sure you use both, the ear cushion and the tape, that have the groove to fit that side. * (3) Peel the tape form the paper, carefully place it on the headphone, making sure that the screw head holes, and especially, the two knob holes line up correctly, then flatten the tape out and peel the other side of the paper off it, revealing the second side of the tape. (4) Take the corresponding new ear pad, and remove the paper covering the double-sided tape on it, to expose the adhesive. (5) Now gently place the new ear pad on the headphone, making sure the knobs and mini-USB slot are lined up with the corresponding holes and groove on the ear pad, and press down hard, all around the ear pad. (6) Let the tapes settle, and you're all done.

Final Impression
When I put the headphones with he new ear pads on for the first time, my immediate impression was that they felt significantly different from the originals. The original leather was more form-fitting than that of the replacements. This creates a vacuum between the ear cushion and the skin around your ears, isolating noise more effectively. With the replacements, you can feel the cushion just resting on your skin, not fitting to it, per se. Once I started playing music, it was fine and I got used to it pretty quickly, but that's where you feel the difference in the quality of the original materials.

Conclusion
I prefer slightly lower quality ear cushions that are in one piece and looks decent, than the original ear cushions ripped and showing the foam inside them. So the difference between having usable headphones again and the lesser quality of the new cushions, equals three stars for me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2015 9:08 PM PDT

Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Unscented, Flip-Top, 480 Count
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Unscented, Flip-Top, 480 Count
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes!, December 13, 2014
These wipes are just what I was looking for. Fairly priced, sturdy, unscented, and abundant. I'll definitely keep ordering these.

Also, it's nice to know they're manufactured inside the USA :)

Star Wars Talking Plush Doll - Chewbacca 6"
Star Wars Talking Plush Doll - Chewbacca 6"
Offered by H-STORY
Price: $21.00
3 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My Co-Workers Love This Chewie!, June 19, 2014
Every time I move him around he does his classic Wookie growl... and my co-workers crack up. Making people smile and laugh. Can't ask for more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8