Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for M. Lawson > Reviews

Browse

M. Lawson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Lawson RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Barkeep
The Barkeep
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written., July 16, 2014
This review is from: The Barkeep (Kindle Edition)
This crime novel hooks you in the first few pages and keeps you keenly involved through the entire story. Very good character development and a nice long list of potential suspects for you to consider. You're going to enjoy this ride.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Work so well that I give them as gifts, August 23, 2013
The silver infused component of these plastic containers keeps fruits and veg fresh for an exceedingly long time. It's not unusual to keep raspberries for more than a week, strawberries two weeks, and blueberries for several weeks. I found a head of Boston lettuce in one container in the garage fridge that I'd forgotten about for a month and it was still nearly like new. I give them as shower and housewarming gifts now and get great feedback from friends asking where I got them. Believe me, you'll love these.

Carlisle 551907 Pebble Optic Tumbler, 20 oz, Clear, Plastic (Case of 24)
Carlisle 551907 Pebble Optic Tumbler, 20 oz, Clear, Plastic (Case of 24)

1.0 out of 5 stars sharp seams, August 23, 2013
The plastic had obvious and sharp seams along each side of the tumbler. Not well made, uncomfortable and even sharp in the hand, and very over priced.

Acoustic Citsuoca
Acoustic Citsuoca
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Excellent, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Acoustic Citsuoca (MP3 Music)
This band has a place next to the pillars of rock and folk. This my friends is enduring talent, a rare find these days. Exquisite lyrics and haunting vocals. You'll find yourself downloading more and more of My Morning Jacket.

Burning Plain [HD]
Burning Plain [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A quiet, desperate, beautiful story, April 17, 2013
Burning Plane is an eloquently crafted story of the complexities and consequences of relationships when infidelity and tragedy devastate families. The acting is both subtle and superb.

Superga Women's 2750 Cotu Fashion Sneaker,Military Green,38 EU/Womens 7.5 M US
Superga Women's 2750 Cotu Fashion Sneaker,Military Green,38 EU/Womens 7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, size down a half, January 22, 2013
I have several pairs of Superga sneakers and just love them. They have a more feminine, flattering look on the foot than the typical lace up sneaker. The construction is very good on these and the color choices are great. This time I chose the color Military which is a deep olive with a slight grey undertone. Very cool. I also love the Navy and the White. True, there isn't any arch support to speak of but there is plenty of cushioning due to the depth of the sole. As many reviewers have mentioned, most people must down size by a half size. When ordering my first pair in the past I didn't listen that that advice and ended up having to send them back. So trust me, go down one half size or your feet will be swimming in them. I'm an 8 so a 38 (which is 7 1/2 U.S.) fits me very well.

Reef Women's Krystal Star Wedge Sandal,Taupe/Champagne,8 M US
Reef Women's Krystal Star Wedge Sandal,Taupe/Champagne,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, understated, and comfortable, January 22, 2013
I was looking sandals to take on vacation that I could walk in without looking frumpy. You know how hard that can be to find. These really worked out perfectly and are just so pretty. The taupe champagne has the right amout of understated sparkle. The sandal is well cushioned and comfortable while still being stylish and sleek. The fit is true to size. I think you'll love them.

Reef Women's Reef Heart Breaker Sandal,Brown,8 M US
Reef Women's Reef Heart Breaker Sandal,Brown,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable without looking clunky, January 22, 2013
I was looking for a sandal that I could take on vacation and do some walking in without looking frumpy. These are just right. They have plenty of cushion and yet a sleek style which make them both feminine and yet comfortable. What more could you ask for? The sandal has a casual, natural look with warm chocolate polished leather and a small burnished metal accent If you want to pack another pair with a little sparkle to wear with a summer dress consider the Reef Krystal Star Wedge Sandal. The taupe/champagne color is so pretty. It's just the right amount of shine. Understated and beautiful. Fit was true to size on both styles of Reef's that I purchased.

Superga 2749 Slip-On
Superga 2749 Slip-On

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a smaller size but the shoe is great., February 2, 2012
This review is from: Superga 2749 Slip-On (Apparel)
The shoe itself is great and seems well constructed. There isn't any arch support, but the thick sole of the shoe will add comfort and cushion, somewhat making up for that. The size conversion, in my case a U.S. 8 to the European 39 as suggested for this shoe, is not correct. When I put these on with socks my foot nearly slips out and when tried them sockless I walked out of the shoes completely. I'm having to return this pair for at least a half size smaller, maybe a full size since I want to wear them sockless. If you order these shoes, and I do recommend them, consider down sizing.

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Overnight Cream, Fragrance Free, 7.3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $34.04
2 used & new from $34.04

5.0 out of 5 stars A real skin saver., April 6, 2010
Even though this is a body product, I used this cream on my face after Retinol left my skin dry, blotchy, sensitive, and red. It rescued my skin within two days. I decided to continue to use it on my face to see what happens. It turns out that it is THE BEST night cream I've ever used, and believe me I've paid too much over the years on high end night moisturizing products. I can only hope Aveeno doesn't read this review, package it as a night cream, and raise the price. Because of my excellent results I also abandoned the pricier brands of my day time moisturizer too and now use the Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 during the day. I will never waste my money on the high end products again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3