Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daisy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector Zakix® (TEMPERED GLASS) Top Quality Premium Anti-Scratch, Bubble-free, Reduce Fingerprint Screen Protector [1-Pack, Slim 0.33T, 9H Hardness] - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Zakix Direct
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector Too Small for iPhone 6 Plus, January 30, 2015
Very disappointed. I was very excited to try out a glass screen protector. It came well packed in a nice plastic case to protect it in shipping. However when I opened it up the protector appeared to be too small. I doubled checked to make sure they sent the plus version and it was. The cut outs for the speaker and home buttons lined up. So I tried to apply it. It was very difficult to line up because it only fits the LCD area. It does not cover the whole glass. My old screen protector covers the entire front glass. If they redo this design and make the protector fit the whole glass I would give it a higher rating. I actually like the glass protector. It seems very sturdy but I cannot use it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2015 11:23 PM PDT

iPhone 6 Plus Case , i-Blason® [Armorbox] built-in Screen Protector **Full body** [Heavy Duty] Protection Shock Absorb Bumper Corner for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch (White)
Price: $18.37
7 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, November 9, 2014
Case is very difficult to get on and off. I had to take a butter knife to pry the two sides together. However now that the case has been on I really like it. I've had no issues of dust getting under the screen cover like others reviewed. I have no complains of it getting stuck in my pocket. This phone is too big to fit in any pockets I have other than my coat. I wish the back camera was better protected. It is just a cut out for the back camera. I purchased the white and black case. I was a little concerned about the white getting dirty. My old white and pink case from O...B... Attracted a lot of dirt. However this case does not seem to pick up any dirt on the white sections.

Under The Dome, Season 2
Under The Dome, Season 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 22, 2014
Love this one. I hope they have season 3.

All In The Family (Instrumental Version)
All In The Family (Instrumental Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars Half a song, February 20, 2014
I thought this ringtone would have the whole song. The theme song is not that long. Why not include the whole song. Disappointed.

Skylanders Swap
Skylanders Swap

2.0 out of 5 stars Bleh, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Skylanders Swap (App)
Not much to this app. We thought it would be a game. It's great for character information but that's about it.

Grimm Season 1
Grimm Season 1
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimm, February 20, 2014
Love this show. It was better than I expected. It reminds me a little bit of the Fables comic books.

Maxboost iPhone 5S/5 Battery Case - Blue (Fit Atomic S Battery Case for iPhone 5S/5)
Offered by power-innovation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 6, 2014
I really like the color of this case. It has a soft plastic feel on the outside. I really like Maxboost products.

AS12TG Stars Hand Bag Medium Eyeglass Case
AS12TG Stars Hand Bag Medium Eyeglass Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., March 21, 2013
My daughter loves these cases. I purchased two of them. She only had them 4 days and the handles started to fray. The hard case is good quality but the handles are poor quality. She loves the design and refuses to let me return them. I suppose we will find silver tape to keep the handles from unraveling.

LG LT500P Vertical Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
LG LT500P Vertical Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Offered by Total Filter Care
Price: $32.96
22 used & new from $28.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, February 25, 2013
This filter works for both LG and Kenmore. I have a Kenmore fridge. I ordered my filter from Water Filters Fast. I received my filter in 4 days. It looks like they changed the picture but at the time I ordered it they showed the "premium filter" label. I received the filter with LG in the top left corner, blue background, and small writing. I installed it and it works great. No issues or funny tasting water. I hope it lasts the full 6 months. Usually I can go closer to seven months on the water filter.

I am including the seller information in my review because I seen other reviews complaining that it is not the same filter or a generic version. I do believe this is an LG filter. It does not look generic at all. My best guess is maybe this is the label they use for buying it in bulk and not individually boxed items. I'll try to update when I need to replace the filter :-)

DMtse Strawberry Folding Fold up Reusable Compact Eco periodic duty Recycling use Shopping Bag
Offered by Flash Hawk
Price: $1.67
11 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, October 21, 2012
I bought 3 of these. They appear bigger in the pictures. The material is so thin one already ripped. Nothing heavy or sharp poked it. Material just gave out with a few things in the bag. Like the other reviewer stated the print is faded and does not look as cute as the picture. I'm not impressed but I'm glad it wasn't that expensive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3