Profile for G. Nolan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Nolan "Get out there!" RSS Feed (Out there!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
100% Natural Sulforaphane from Broccoli 400 mcg 60 Veg Caps
100% Natural Sulforaphane from Broccoli 400 mcg 60 Veg Caps
Offered by Naturall
Price: $3.25
3 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I have COPD and this is one product that I ..., June 28, 2014
I have COPD and this is one product that I feel does make a difference. If you have COPD or asthma, try and see what you think.

Nature's Oil 100% Pure Menthol Crystals 16 oz
Nature's Oil 100% Pure Menthol Crystals 16 oz
Offered by Silver Cloud Estates
Price: $17.00
3 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! These are cool., June 9, 2014
I like a bit of menthol and eucalyptus oil in my bath water. Just a couple crystals is more than enough and any more than that way too much. This should last me years.

Dickies Industrial Wear 8953 36W by 34L Painters Bib Cotton Overall, White
Dickies Industrial Wear 8953 36W by 34L Painters Bib Cotton Overall, White
Offered by Elite Hero
Price: $32.99
8 used & new from $29.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Return Policy, April 21, 2014
I ordered a pair overalls and to the best of my ability used the sizing chart provided by Elite Hero. If you can make sense of it, good luck to you. Anyway, I ordered two sizes over my waist size and the same length I normally wear; like other overalls I have ordered in the past. The waist size worked well however these overalls were probably 6 inches too long. I contacted Elite Hero to see if they would pay for shipping on an exchange. They would not and further impose a 20% restocking fee. I don't think there is much honor in that. I will be taking my business to a more honorable vendor. If you do order these I would suggest ordering two sizes over in the waist and two sizes under in the length which is much more information that Elite Hero will provide you.

InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow (26" x 25" x 7.5") with High Quality, Removable Cover
Offered by TravelMate
Price: $31.95

3.0 out of 5 stars To much slippage, April 12, 2014
I tried this two nights and after about thirty minutes could not take it anymore. I would slip down and could not seem to figure out how to stay high on the mattress. I would slide down and ultimately end up with my nck kinked toward my chest which just compounded the problem I was trying to alleviate. I had read many of the glowing reviews and had high hopes. I wish it would have worked out for me but it did not. I am going to return it and try something different. I think the company should understand that people take a chance that this might not work and the company needs to have faith that their product is good enough that it will not come back and be willing to take a hit on those that do. Having said that I think it is well made, the cover is nice, product description accurate, and absolutely no problem with the quality, the product design or the company. It just was not comfortable for me.

KBETHOS Classic Fatigue GI Cadet Hat Cap - WHITE
KBETHOS Classic Fatigue GI Cadet Hat Cap - WHITE
Offered by KBETHOS
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I am too small for my head., April 11, 2014
Runs small. I ordered a large and it fits tight. I should have ordered an x-large which I have never worn. Perhaps I am just getting smarter Quality seems ok and it looks pretty good.

Nocona Suspenders Mens Galluse Embossed Weave L Tan N8512444
Nocona Suspenders Mens Galluse Embossed Weave L Tan N8512444
Offered by STAND UP Ranchers
Price: $46.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Like but not in Love, April 7, 2014
I actually really like these suspenders. Unlike some of the better work suspenders, they are not two inches wide. Iactually like an elastic suspender a little better for work where I have to squat then stand several times a day. However, these look so much proportional on me than a two inch elastic suspender I will probably where these more. I love how the snap hooks attach to my belt loops. I like that much better than the toothed alligator clamps that bite my pants. I am not sure why, perhaps I see the snap hooks as a more elegant simple design. The embossing on this belt is not near as deep or profiled as the picture looks. I think it actually looks cheap. I would prefer to have no embossing rather than the cheap looking embossing. Actually this suspender in just plain lether I think would look quite nice.

Sleep Music Relaxation Binaural Beats and Lullabies: Delta Waves and Theta Binaural Beats to Help you Relax and Sleep, Nature Sounds, Isochronic Tones and Natural White Noise Music for Relaxation, Med
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at Last! Sleep at Last!, March 31, 2014
I have other sleep CD's; I don't use them. This is my go to now for sleep. Occasionally even with this I cannot sleep, however this music still makes all the difference. It takes me so low I drift in and out of sleep and dreams. I feel like I am at least some what rested in the morning.

UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
Offered by Super Circle
Price: $5.50
45 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Took for eva, March 12, 2014
These took forever and a day to arrive but they were worth the wait. They have become my go to mini flash light. For the price, quality and I am not sure how they can be beat. Be prepared to wait. About the time you forget you ordered them, they show up.

Scalp Massage Brushes 5-pack (Assorted Colors)
Scalp Massage Brushes 5-pack (Assorted Colors)
Offered by MoGo Products
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the bomb., March 12, 2014
I bought a few different versions of this. These were the best of all and the cheapest per piece. These are plenty firm but also slightly flexible so they flex and contour to your head. They feel great and are not hard and scratchy like firm plastic. Also there are five of them so I have one in each tub and shower of my house as well as one beside my easy chair for a quick tactile fix.

Ravx Comfy X Bicycle Handle Bar Grips (Blue)
Ravx Comfy X Bicycle Handle Bar Grips (Blue)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not rock my world, March 12, 2014
Why I keep trying these I will never know. I have purchased several variations of these grips over the years. Several years ago I found some grips that were made of foam such as would be found in pipe insulation over a plastic sleeve that pushed onto the handlebars. Of course those wear over time, it is foam. So as memory fades over the years i got another set of this type having shiny thing envy looking at my buddies similar grips. These lasted all of one ride and I was at the big box store buying pipe insulation to go over my old sleeves. A buck or two later and a bit of duct tape and I am back in hand comfort bliss. I know a a bike shop owner and he just uses pipe insulation exclusively on his road bike. He rides 1000's of miles a year. You can buy it as pipe insulation or swimming pool play to. I buy so my hands feel great after four hours on a bike.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11