Profile for K. Kimball > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kimball "kimby" RSS Feed (huntington, WV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Syndrome
Syndrome
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a very ok interesting read, March 19, 2015
This review is from: Syndrome (Kindle Edition)
Slow to start, hard to believe character ties but overall an interesting read. Could have been tied up better at the end.

Wreckage
Wreckage
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Wreckage (Kindle Edition)
This was a book I could hardly put down. It was a fairly quick read as well. It kept you wanting more and having to finish so you knew how it all ended. I will definitely read another book by Emily Bleeker.

The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Saturday afternoon read, February 14, 2015
I liked the book very well. Part I was a little slow but part II was much more enjoyable and a quicker read. I will definitely read the next book in this series.

Case-it Velcro Closure 2-Inch Ring Binder with Tab File, Blue, S-816-BLU
Case-it Velcro Closure 2-Inch Ring Binder with Tab File, Blue, S-816-BLU
Price: $16.79
13 used & new from $10.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great binder for a girl that loves to organize her school work., January 26, 2015
My daughter loves this binder. As for looks to me it is ok, but she loves it. Her only complaint has been that the rings are hard for her to open. I am hoping this gets easier as she uses it more.

Poetic GraphGrip Case for All New Kindle Fire HD 7 2nd Gen (2nd Generation 2013 Model) 7inch Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $4.95
5 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the case for the protection and my 7 year old son likes it as well. Adequate protection for his device., January 26, 2015
the case fits the kindle well and provides sufficient protection for my 7 year old son.

Aerosoles Women's Ride Line Riding Boot, Black Fabric, 9.5 M US
Aerosoles Women's Ride Line Riding Boot, Black Fabric, 9.5 M US
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $77.98
2 used & new from $77.98

4.0 out of 5 stars These did not disappoint, they are comfortable like all my other Aerosole boots. This is my go to brand for work shoes., January 26, 2015
my only complaint about these shoes is that the profile in the front is a little wide. I think it makes my large 9.5 size foot look even larger. Not very flattering, other than that i love the boot. They are comfortable to wear all day long. I have been an aerosoles A2 fan for several years and remain one today.

Dead Heat (Bluegrass Series Book 3)
Dead Heat (Bluegrass Series Book 3)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, November 24, 2014
The entire 3 book series has been great. I really enjoyed them all. I would definitely read another book in this series if it were available

STERLING SILVER Cubic Zirconia Round Halo Stud Earrings 8MM
STERLING SILVER Cubic Zirconia Round Halo Stud Earrings 8MM
Offered by INFINITE JEWELRY
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice earrings!, November 5, 2014
loved these earrings, they are so pretty.

Deceived by a Duke - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Deceived by a Duke - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, October 2, 2014
I enjoyed the book, it was an easy, enjoyable read.

LK Fire Phone Rugged Armor Spider 2 in 1 Combo Defender Hybrid Case Built-in Kickstand with Free Screen Protector & Stylus (Hybrid Case Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for the price, October 2, 2014
it works well, but is not same quality of previous cases. Well worth the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3