Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for louuu > Reviews

Browse

louuu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

louuu RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Star Wars Mug - Darth Vader Helmet 3D Ceramic Coffee and Drink Mug with Removable Lid - 20 oz
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $19.92
18 used & new from $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 9, 2016
Who doesn't like Star Wars?! Awesome 3D Mug !
Comment Comment | Permalink

Popchips potato chips SWEET POTATO, share bag 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Popchips potato chips SWEET POTATO, share bag 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $28.29
9 used & new from $28.29

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHIPS ON EARTH!!, January 9, 2016
O M G..........pop-chips have officially taken over my life. LOL! These are a staple in my diet i usually have a bag or two a day so i run through them quickly but these are the only chips i personally buy. My favs are sweet potato, bbq, salt and pepper.

Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan With Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer
Price: $51.92
143 used & new from $25.79

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS TOWER FAN!, January 9, 2016
I love this fan! it runs very quiet and cools my small room very well. The remote control feature is very useful from bed. It was very easy to use right out of the packaging and packed well.

ProSource Ultra Firm Bullet Sports Medicine Massage Roller, Orange
ProSource Ultra Firm Bullet Sports Medicine Massage Roller, Orange
Price: $31.76
2 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY!, January 9, 2016
I love how small this foam roller is i keep it in my gym bag. I try my best to use it every single morning. This product really helps my muscles relax after a tense workout as well as prepare them for one.

German Motorcycle Half Helmet DOT Low Profile Matt Black 115(XL)
German Motorcycle Half Helmet DOT Low Profile Matt Black 115(XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars BADASSERY !!!, August 13, 2015
This helmet does make YOU look badass! I feel like one of the " SONS " hahaha. It doesn't offer a lot of protection but for cruising in the city at 20-40mph its ideal. I would NOT recommend highway use. I would look at a fully modular helmet or a full faced helmet from bell. The XL fit me perfectly! This helmet again makes you look badass! I got it for the looks pretty much. The seller was awesome sending this to me with 2 day service shipping and came in a clothed bag not ONE scratch on it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

USA Flag / Punisher Skull 2.25x3.5 Military Patch / Morale Patch - Multiple Color Options (Full Color Flag)
Offered by Tactical Gear Junkie
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super dope patch!!!!!!!!, June 2, 2015
Love the patch as an american i APPROVE of this badass dual design MERICA/Punisher!

Two Fish Lockblocks U-Lock Mount
Two Fish Lockblocks U-Lock Mount
Price: $12.84
14 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I RECOMMEND THIS FOR YOUR LOCK!!!!!!!!, June 2, 2015
These straps worked out absolutely perfect for me! check out the photos! in the bird eye view from the sear you can see that it's not protruding outwards barely therefore not annoying when pedaling by hitting your legs. I ended up using all straps for the u lock and the cable just perfect well worth it and better then the u lock mount provided by krytonite.

ORP Dual-tone Horn and Beacon Bike Light - Asphalt Black
ORP Dual-tone Horn and Beacon Bike Light - Asphalt Black
Offered by Pax Pro Bike Shop
Price: $64.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 2, 2015
This review is from: ORP Smart Horn & Light (Sports)
The best horn/light system ever! worth the money! I love this system! The horn has two two tones...if the tip is held down you get the more aggressive loud WATCH OUT tone! if the tip is held up you get a more park friendly excuse me ma'am or sir tone LOL. The system holds a charge for a few days depending on your light patterns if you just keep the light on the battery will go in 3 hrs or less. I also recommend mounting this on a bar thicker than 22.2mm if not it'll be loose around it.

Louis Garneau Creek Glove Black, M - Men's
Louis Garneau Creek Glove Black, M - Men's
Offered by Bicycle Addiction
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great cycling gloves!, June 2, 2015
These gloves are legit. I like them a lot they are well padded on the bottom with some hole openings for air circulation smack in the middle of the palm and a very thin spandex fabric on the top allowing a lot more air into the hand. I will be buying another pair of these! The pointer allows for use of iPod or phone touch screen use.

3x Garmin Edge 1000 Bike Cycle GPS Premium Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Finishing LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kits (Package by GUARMOR)

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it!!!!!!!!!!, June 2, 2015
works as advertised! and looks great! nice smooth feel to the screen!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6