Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Keith J. Stackhouse > Reviews

Browse

Keith J. Stackho...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Keith J. Stackhouse RSS Feed (West Baldwin, ME United States)

Texas Longhorns Women's NCAA "Outfield" Baseball Jersey Shirt
Texas Longhorns Women's NCAA "Outfield" Baseball Jersey Shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing. I would say that the XL isn't ..., May 3, 2015
very disappointing. I would say that the XL isn't even a large.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, comfortable and good fit., September 9, 2014
This is a nice comfortable shirt. It's nice to have XLT short sleeve shirt, they are so hard to find that are stylish and comfortable.

Dockers Men's 3 Pack Cushion Comfort Sport Crew Socks - Big & Tall, Khaki Assorted, 13-15 Sock/12-15 Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and confort, September 9, 2014
These are great and very comfortable. I have looked high and low for this type of sock for size 14 foot.

Slim Money Belt - Perfect for Traveling - Free Bonus - Fits ANY Smartphone - High Quality with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
Offered by GOnatomy
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit, September 9, 2014
In concept, design and construction this is a good product. "Fits all" is a bit of a stretch. Seriously I am 6' 3", 59 years old, with a 38" waist. Not your optimum runner profile. Anyway I needed to let the slack out all the way. While wearing it, it is difficult if not impossible to get my iPhone 5c into the pocket, with a otterbox commuter casing. So I put the phone in first (still hard), leave the zipper undone, then strap it on. After its on I hit activity start on my iPhone RunKeeper app and then try to get the zipper closed before the 10 second start activity kicks in. If you have a smaller waist or iPhone without a case this belt will work great.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2015 9:43 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., August 4, 2014
Seems to work as expected. This is my first time using a OBD-II Code Reader. Very straight forward.

The Olive In Greece
The Olive In Greece
by Panos Theodoridis
8 used & new from $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Create a cultural Connection, June 27, 2014
This review is from: The Olive In Greece (Hardcover)
Already looked at the book when we were on Lesvos so we knew what to expect.

Dockers Men's Soft Classic Fit Flat Front Pant,Cottonwood,38x34
Dockers Men's Soft Classic Fit Flat Front Pant,Cottonwood,38x34

5.0 out of 5 stars Right fit for me, August 31, 2011
Bought a pair of these at Kmart because need to try clothes on first before purchasing. For size 38 x 34 they fit me great, are very comfortable and right kind of look for me for business casual. Once I realized that I ordered 2 more from Amazon. And will probably order more in the future.