Profile for Anna Hillis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna Hillis RSS Feed

Face of Betrayal (Triple Threat Series #1)
Face of Betrayal (Triple Threat Series #1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, August 16, 2010
I downloaded Face of Betrayal on Kindle for PC while waiting for my new Graphite Kindle to arrive. I've seen Lis Wiehl on Fox and couldn't wait to read her book. I was very disappointed in that it read like a recap of the Nancy Grace show. Maybe I was expecting too much, but the book progressed too slowly, and I guessed the ending way too early.

Deed To Death
Deed To Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read - Great Price, August 16, 2010
This review is from: Deed To Death (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded Deed to Death on Kindle for PC while waiting for my new Graphite Kindle to arrive. I was drawn into this book from the very beginning. I won't give away any spoilers, but the story centers around a real estate agent named Toni Matthews. Toni's fiance is murdered and she begins an investigation to find the killer. Along the way, many secrets are uncovered. I can't count the number of surprises there were in this book. The ending was extremely good. I hope I'll be able to find more books on Kindle from this author.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Series Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Series Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, August 16, 2010
A friend gave me this book and just raved about it. I have to say, it was not what I expected. I found the book to be slow, graphic, and disturbing. I was not at all interested in the plot or the characters. I don't understand what my friend or the countless other five star reviewers see in this book. I don't think I'll be reading the sequel. My review is for the hardcover book. I accidentally put it on the Kindle edition.