Profile for Ash > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ash RSS Feed

The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making: More than 700 Large Format Color Photos
by Tammy Powley
Price: $16.98
41 used & new from $1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty much anything you need to know about jewelry, October 9, 2011
I really like the book. It's the basics all the way to the extremely unique and advanced jewelry maker put together with a lot of pretty pictures. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to make jewelry from home because anyone could go a long way using these techniques.

Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making and Beading (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
by Chris Franchetti Michaels
77 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars like a great jewelry textbook, October 9, 2011
I read the whole book in like two days & by me saying that, it's obvious that even though it's a "how to" book, it's actually not boring. It has wonderful detail & upclose pics. I learned a lot from this book, even some basic things I missed or I was doing different. It's very useful & I go back to it first before any other books when I need help.

Stringing Style 2
Stringing Style 2
by Jean Campbell
40 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my favs, October 9, 2011
This review is from: Stringing Style 2 (Paperback)
This is definitely one of my top 5 favorite jewelry books! It has so many good ideas with a pic for each project. It tells you the color, size, name, & number of beads used for the projects. Its also pretty descriptive on how to make them. I highly recommend it.

Simply Beautiful Beaded Jewelry
Simply Beautiful Beaded Jewelry
by Heidi Boyd
37 used & new from $1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, October 9, 2011
I really like this book. It has nice pictures and I find it helpful when I'm in need of inspiration.

Bead And Wire Jewelry Exposed: 50 Designer Projects Featuring Beadalon And Swarovski
by Katie Hacker
7 used & new from $11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, July 16, 2011
This book is very helpful. It has detailed explanations with beautiful pictures. I haven't had it long but I've enjoyed it so far.