Profile for M. Erb > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Erb RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (#1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Runaway Bike FOAM Bike Wash
Runaway Bike FOAM Bike Wash
Price: $9.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much foam, April 28, 2015
Length:: 2:24 Mins

This is a review of Runaway Bike Foam Bike Wash. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

I've got 3 bikes, 2 of them are road bikes, the other a mountain bike. I'm not completely anal about cleaning my bikes but I do like to keep them somewhat clean. The Mountain Bike is the one that really gets dirty quick and my bike is White so it shows the dirt quickly.

I was intrigued to try this foam bike wash when given the opportunity. After using it a few times, I'm not really all that impressed with it. As a "foam" bike cleaner, I guess I was expecting to see some substantial foam. What I really got was a every so slightly foam that certainly did not adhere to the bike but merely ran off just like you'd expect soapy water to run off.

As a bike wash, it was OK. I mean, I squirted it on, let it sit, then used a microfiber cloth to rub the grime off. I followed that up with a clear water rinse. Did the foam bike wash cause all the dirt to foam right off my bike? No, I still had to use the cloth to rub the dirty areas.

So I have to ask... why not just use a bucket of hot, sudsy water?

This doesn't solve any problems for me and doesn't work as well as getting some car wash and putting that in a bucket with hot water.

I'm lukewarm on this.

CZ Luxxe Jewelry White Sapphire Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet
CZ Luxxe Jewelry White Sapphire Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkles brilliantly. Clasp works well., April 28, 2015
Length:: 0:33 Mins

This is a review of the CZ Luxxe White Sapphire Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

In the realm of low-cost jewelry, this is a really attractive piece. I was surprised at how much bling for the dollar this attractive tennis bracelet provides. It's "White Sapphire" CZ but could easily be mistaken for diamonds. It sparkles brilliantly.

I'd think it'd be just as beautiful if the CZ's were a bit smaller in size. But sized as they are, it's a formidable bracelet that really sparkles.

The clasp has a section that can be removed to make the size a little smaller. My wife feels the clasp is secure and works easily.

I'm not sure what more you could expect from an under $20 bracelet. The only thing that would change my review is if the clasp or settings fail or the bracelet finish degrades or the links begin to fall apart. But until that happens, if it happens, this is a very attractive and inexpensive tennis bracelet.

Pumpkin Sunflower Seed Butter - 100% Organic. Pumpkin, Sunflower, Flax and Hemp Seeds. Nut Free. GMO Free. Gluten Free. Cinnamon and Vanilla Adds a Wonderful Flavor Twist. 425g/15oz
Offered by Quality Creations by Total Wellbeing
Price: $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was delicious. Low in sugar. 100% organic, April 28, 2015
This is a review of Pumpkin Sunflower Seed Butter. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

I own a Vitamix and enjoy making my own Almond butter (among other things). This has a texture similar to the Almond butter that I make. The flavor of this is interesting. I don't think I'd have ever guessed it was made primarily from pumpkin, flax and sunflower seeds. But as a peanut butter, almond butter, etc substitute, I think it's excellent albeit pricey.

Only 2g of sugar for 2 tablespoon serving size.

It's labeled USDA Organic and is 100% organic.

I'd definitely buy this again.

MeasuPro CCT400 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Four Channels
MeasuPro CCT400 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Four Channels
Offered by MeasuRite
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very sensitive buttons and the clip on the back is easily broken, April 27, 2015
This is a review of the MeasuPro CCT400. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

I've been using this timer for close to 6 months. It's strong points are that it has a legible display and the alarm sound is quite loud. It can also be useful to have up to 4 timers operating at the same time, but it is a little confusing keeping track of which is which.

Weaknesses are that the buttons are extremely sensitive and are way too easy to activate inadvertently. I'm also not a big fan of the button cell batteries and would have preferred an AA or AAA battery.

The biggest issue I've experienced is that the magnet on the back clip is not very strong and it slips easily on my refrigerator, where the timer is placed. And recently, the tiny metal pin that holds the clip hinge to the body of the timer bent. As a result, the clip has dislodged from the body so now the clip is basically broken.

Overall quality of this is average at best.

Erligpowht Fetch Dog Harness Dogs Chest Hound Dog Fetch Harness Chest Strap Belt Mount for Gopro Hero 4/3+ /3 /2/1
Offered by ErligpowhtDirect
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and reasonably priced, April 27, 2015
Length:: 2:20 Mins

This is a review of the Erligpowht Fetch Dog Mount for GoPro. I was provided a free sample for evaluation.

This comes with the harness and 2-GoPro mounts: a J-hook mount and a flat surface mount.

I have no real complaints with this dog harness mount for GoPro. It fits my dog well (52 pound Standard Poodle) and has a good amount of adjustment to fit dogs of various sizes. It's a cool mount because you can mount the camera either on the chest mount for low angle shots, or put it on the top for a higher vantage point... or you could mount two cameras simultaneously.

The straps are sturdy and the plastic buckles are also quite substantial. The chest plate and top plate are padded for the dog's comfort.

Since the GoPro does not have image stabilization, you will find that the video captured is quite jumpy if your dog is moving.

Overall this is a very nicely made mount. Although I didn't quite get as steady a video capture as I was hoping for, I don't think it's the mount that is to blame but more that the GoPro lacks image stabilization.

Merino Wool Hinged Balaclava - Mid-weight Winter Ski / Motorcycle Face Mask - Headphone Opening - One Size Fit Most for Men and Women - Moisture Wicking - Comfortable - 100 Percent Money Back Guarantee
Offered by TenTenTI
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an excellent Balaclava but may be quite large fitting for some people, April 27, 2015
This is a review of the Merino Wool Hinged Balaclava. I was provided with a free sample for review.

I wear a Balaclava frequently in the cold winter months during outdoor activities that I engage in, XC skiing is the main activity. I really like this one because it is a lighter weight merino wool. I also really like the hinged design of this. It's much easier to move the bottom piece around to fit the conditions. You can have it up right over your nose, or you can pull it down partially just to cover your mouth. Or you can have it completely under your chin. So that flexibility is really nice.

I also like the holes over the ears to easily let you wear earbuds if you wish.

The material is thin enough that I can also wear this under my cycling helmet for those really cold day rides.

This is a very generously sized Balaclava. I think people with smaller heads and certain head shapes may find this a bit large, I found it to be a little loose on my head and I'm 6'2", 200lb.

The quality is great and Merino wool is definitely the preferred material for Balaclavas in my opinion. It's warm, does not itch and wicks moisture well.

The Swimmer: A Novel
The Swimmer: A Novel
by Joakim Zander
Price: $20.96
98 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you sort out the characters it's takes off, April 27, 2015
This review is from: The Swimmer: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a review of The Swimmer by Joakim Zander.

I often like to dive into a book not really knowing much about the author or the story. I had read the book description quickly and simply had a hunch that I might enjoy this book. Not only did I enjoy it, I was blown away. It was a far more enjoyable reading experience than I imagined it might be.

This book required me expend some effort to read. I mean that in a good way. It's very well-written and the writing style is something I had to get used to. For instance, early on the voice changes from first to third person. I found it invigorating to have to think about what I was reading rather than just skimming through the book. Poorly written books tend to be the ones I skim through more quickly even though the story might be great.

There are a lot of characters to keep track of and there are time-shifts. It kept me on my toes and the edge of my seat.

Very exciting as all the pieces of the puzzle begin to fall in place.

A great book and I expect great things in the future from this author.

MIXI Womens Mens Leather Wrap Beaded Bracelets Leaf Pendant Handmade
MIXI Womens Mens Leather Wrap Beaded Bracelets Leaf Pendant Handmade
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting look with 2-snaps for closure., April 22, 2015
Length:: 0:29 Mins

This is a review of the MIXI Unisex Handmade Leather wrap Bracelet with Leaf Pendant. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

I think this is an attractive bracelet.The leather band has two snap positions to help you get a better fit. Looks great alone or when stacked with several bracelets.

MIXI His And Her Handmade Suffer Hemp Black Leather Bracelets Womens Mens
MIXI His And Her Handmade Suffer Hemp Black Leather Bracelets Womens Mens
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather, Hemp, beads and a leaf pendant make for a cool looking bracelet, April 22, 2015
Length:: 0:27 Mins

This is a review of the MIXI Unisex black leather and Hemp, Leaf pendant bracelet. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

My video will show the bracelet. It's easy to adjust and will accommodate a wide range of wrist sizes. I think it's very attractive and for not much money. It looks great when stacked with other bracelets.

MIXI Women Mens Handmade Suffer Hemp Leather Bracelets Jewelry Leaf Pendant
MIXI Women Mens Handmade Suffer Hemp Leather Bracelets Jewelry Leaf Pendant
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather, Hemp and beads. Attractive and adjustable to all wrists, April 22, 2015
Length:: 0:27 Mins

This is a review of the MIXI Unisex Handmade Suffer Hemp Leather Bracelet with Leaf Pendant. I was provided with a free sample for evaluation.

If it's your style, you'll probably feel as I do that this is an attractive bracelet. It adjusts easily to a wide range of wrist sizes. Looks great when stacked with several bracelets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20