Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Jean S. King > Reviews

Browse

Jean S. King's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jean S. King "jking9842" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, Book 1)
Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, Book 1)
by Nora Roberts
Price: $15.09
618 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Read, July 31, 2009
I loved this book! I could not put it down. If you love weddings and all the things that make them come together, you will like this book. If you like stories about friends and how they keep each other together, you will like this book. I love the way Nora writes!

Smoke Screen
Smoke Screen
by Sandra Brown
Price: $9.79
343 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not ut down!, July 26, 2009
Suspense,suspense,more susense! I could not put this book down! It was really different, as other reviewers have mentioned, I loved the hero and the heroine, the characters were well develeped, the plot had lots of twists, etc. It is one of the best books I have read in a while! Just read it you will love it.

Cube Book Dream Cars 1001 Photos (Cubebooks)
Cube Book Dream Cars 1001 Photos (Cubebooks)
17 used & new from $1.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, April 18, 2009
My husband is still complaining about this book! In fact he is not even going to keep it in his collection. It should have been proofread...in English. Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. Photographs with wrong cars. Photographs mistitled. Do not use as a reference book.

Glitter Baby (Wynette, Texas)
Glitter Baby (Wynette, Texas)
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated Version, January 23, 2009
This is an updated version of Glitter Baby, published in 2009. I was never able to find the 1987 version, but this one is wonderful! I couldn't put it down. A great read! Susan Elizabeth Phillips stories are the best!

Someone to Watch Over Me: A Novel
Someone to Watch Over Me: A Novel
by Judith McNaught
261 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Good Read!, December 29, 2008
The previous reviewers have stated very well, the merits of this book! I could not put it down. It was reviting, it was suspenseful. Judith McNaught weaves a wonderful story.

And This Our Life: Chronicles of the Darcy Family: Book 1
And This Our Life: Chronicles of the Darcy Family: Book 1
by Carey Bligard
Price: $16.95
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 4, 2008
This is a lovely continuing story of Elizabeth and Darcy. I could not put it down and it is believable. The story just goes on. I loved it!

A Grave Mistake
A Grave Mistake
by Stella Cameron
63 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, June 23, 2008
This review is from: A Grave Mistake (Hardcover)
This book is terrible! Boring, repetitive, some of the characters were just not believeable. This book is not worth trying to wade through. I finished it but it took great effort. I have read a lot of Ms. Cameron's books but this will be the last.

The Kills
The Kills
by Linda Fairstein
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read!, November 16, 2007
This review is from: The Kills (Mass Market Paperback)
To me, this is one of Linda Fairstein's best and I have enjoyed all her books about Alex Cooper. Plainly, I just could not put down this book! Read it, I think you will like it too.

Tempestuous Eden
Tempestuous Eden
by Heather Graham
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars a "Can't put down read!", November 8, 2007
I love Heather Graham! I could not put this book down either, refering to A Customer's review. I have read a lot of her books twice. Craig is a great hero! Blair is a tricky heroine. This a a reprint from the early 1980's so it is a bit dated at times but I think that adds to its charm. Just read it and enjoy.

Red Lily (In the Garden, Book 3)
Red Lily (In the Garden, Book 3)
by Nora Roberts
520 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine end!, November 2, 2007
This not a disappointing ending to the 3 books. It is different than the others and that is good. Read all three, you will love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3