Profile for Lyndi Flugum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lyndi Flugum RSS Feed (Forest City, IA United States)

Hit Entertainment Thomas Toddler "Toddler and His Team" Quilted Nap Mat, 46 by 20-Inch

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for the price, April 20, 2013
I bought one for each of my kids to take to daycare. Each blanket has a hole where the trim meets the blanket, but of course my kids are in love with them so I can't return them and I need them to send to daycare. Really disappointing.

Fruit of The Loom Little Boys' Funpals 3 Pack Marvel Heroes Crew Shirt, Assorted, 4

1.0 out of 5 stars Must have been pretty old, September 6, 2012
The shirts seem to be fine, cheap shirts. The problem I have is that the adhesive from the tape that held them in rolls stuck with the shirt. Haven't been able to get the adhesive residue off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 1:02 AM PST

BDS - Bed Sheet Holder / Sheet Strap / Suspender / Gripper / Fastener (Set of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, February 2, 2012
The gripper part is made of thin, pliable plastic, so it didn't grip my sheets. I tried several areas of the sheet, different ends of the product, and none of them held the sheet.

Green Sprouts Waterproof Absorbent Terry Bibs, Boys, 10 Count
Green Sprouts Waterproof Absorbent Terry Bibs, Boys, 10 Count
Price: $17.99
16 used & new from $14.75

4.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY bibs that worked for our little droolers, January 30, 2012
We have twins who have had periods of AMAZING amounts of drool and the neck rashes that would come with it. Most of the bibs we could find either weren't absorbent enough or weren't waterproof enough to keep their clothes dry. These are PERFECT. We still have days were we have to change their bibs a few times, but their necks stay dry.