Profile for AmazonShopper519 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmazonShopper519 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bali Women's Comfort Indulgence Back Smoothing Foam Underwire Bra, Nude, 36C
Bali Women's Comfort Indulgence Back Smoothing Foam Underwire Bra, Nude, 36C
Price: $20.82
17 used & new from $18.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2014
Best fitting bra I havecever worn!

Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Offered by WSports
Price: $146.90
17 used & new from $107.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product...once you get it assembled., July 31, 2014
First off, there are a couple of things to be aware of if you purchase this rower. I recommend that you unwrap all of the pieces and compare those to what the instructions tell you that you should have before you begin to assemble to make sure you have all of the pieces...I wish I had. The instruction booklet tells you that you will need two 6mm Allen wrenches...I didn't have any so went out and bought a set of Allen wrenches only to find out that they DID include two Allen wrenches. The only problem was that a) the booklet said you needed them but did not disclose that they were included and b) they were included all right, but they were wrapped up with the SEAT, which is the last thing you attach.The locking knobs, which you use when you store the machine, were also wrapped up with the seat, but the instruction tell you that they are already attached. The resistance knob was completely detached from the shock absorber so I had to call the company...they are mailing me a new Shock absorber system. I searched and searched for the two round head screws that you need to attache the monitor only to find out that they were screwed into the back of the monitor.Lastly, when you are trying to connect the meter post to the front support and the stabilizer, don't tighten all of the screws all the way until they are all in as you may have to make some adjustments.

As you can see, I had some challenges with the assembly, but as for the machine itself, I love it. The first time I used it I placed in on the floor in front of my TV and before I knew it 45 minutes had passed by. As many other reviewers have said it is a total body workout to the point that when I was finished and unstrapped my feet, I had to just sit there for a minute as I was not sure I could stand up right away as I had worked so many muscles in my legs. This is a great machine especially for the price, so if you are hesitating at all just get it...you will not be disappointed.

New Balance Women's W1340 Optimal Control Running Shoe
New Balance Women's W1340 Optimal Control Running Shoe
Price: $124.95 - $154.16

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable shoe...., June 9, 2014
I have worn NB shoes in the past and loved them, but on a friend's recommendation I tried some ASICS and they were great. Saw these on a lightning deal and remembering how I liked NB shoes before, I ordered them. Bad idea. As other reviewers have noted, this is a very hard shoe with very little flexibility. I normally walk 3+ miles a day with no problem but these just wear me out. Too late to return them, but I am going back to ASICS and will never order NB shoes again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand the hype..., May 6, 2014
I normally wear a 9-9.5 so based on the reviews I ordered both an 8 and a 9. The 8 was way too small and the 9 felt like it was going to fall off, not to mention the fact that after taking only a few steps I could tell that they were going to wear a blister between my toes. Off to print the return label.... :-(

Zenna Home 775RB, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Zenna Home 775RB, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $17.25
4 used & new from $15.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, June 22, 2013
This does not look like oil-rubbed bronze at all...it is very cheap looking. I am rarely disappointed in products received from Amazon, but in this case I am. It is going back.

Bormioli Rocco Diamond Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Clear, Set of 6
Bormioli Rocco Diamond Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Clear, Set of 6
Price: $17.12
4 used & new from $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., May 7, 2013
These are beautiful glasses. I looked at all of the Bormioli Rocco and Luigi Bormioli glassware and finally settled on these. The weight and the way they feel in your hand is wonderful and when there is liquid in the glasses the diamond pattern disappears...amazing. I needed more than just six glasses and could not find a 16 piece set on Amazon, but was able to locate a set at BB&B. You will not be disappointed in these glasses.

Amerock TEN53003ORB Allison Value Hardware Pull Arch Oil Rubbed Bronze, 96mm Center-to-Center, 10-Pack
Price: $18.21
23 used & new from $10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for..., March 30, 2013
I knew what I wanted for my new kitchen cabinets, but nothing that my cabinet provider had in his showroom fit the bill so I came straight to Amazon. These are just like every other reviewer has said...heavy, quality and appear by weight to be solid metal. I am thrilled and by buying them from Amazon it saved me over $200..!!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...(updated), January 21, 2013
I had been looking for a cubic zirconia cross for awhile and had not been able to find exactly what I wanted until I came across this necklace. I is everything the other reviewers said it was and I am extremely pleased with it. I had thought to wear it only occasionally with casual outfits, but this could be word in the evening to a formal function it is that eye-catching.

UPDATE (1/23/2012): OK, I demoted this from five stars to three because the chain broke he second time I wore it. It was repairable with a little work on my part and a pair of tweezers, but if it had broken while I was wearing it and not while I was putting it on, I would have lost it. Disappointing....

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench
Price: $16.99
89 used & new from $10.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Construction..??, November 16, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my sixteen month old granddaughter after reading the great reviews. One day I went to her house and found that one of the pegs had come loose from the bench but I was able to reattach it. The next day I went by and the bench was in pieces. The top had separated from the bottom and the pegs were everywhere....so much for durable construction. Might I add that she hadn't even had this toy a week...??? Needless to say, it's going back.

Sterling Silver Green Amethyst Ring (1.10 CT) In Size 8
Sterling Silver Green Amethyst Ring (1.10 CT) In Size 8
Offered by Vir Jewels
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than pictured...., June 28, 2012
While this is a beautiful ring, it is much smaller than the pictures would lead you to believe. The picture of the ring on the model's hand is very deceiving.....unless that hand belonged to a child. I am afraid I will be returning it.

Page: 1 | 2