Profile for Akulas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Akulas RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
360 Degree Rotating Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 / SM-T217 With Screen Protector and Stylus Galaxy tab 3 7 case From Sheath TM [ Does not Fit Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110 ] (Navy Blue)
Offered by TheCellAccessories - Only Authorized Seller for Sheath®
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars rotating cover case, April 24, 2014
I really like this rotating case, it's simple & sturdy! Definitely gets the job done! I really can't complain not a single bit! A friend of mine actually opened it wrong by pulling it apart from the rotating circular part & I thought it was broken, but no! It snapped back on & that happened for 1st wk I got this thing! Smoooth sailing! No problems whatsoever! I'm a happy camper!

SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7 inch + Lifetime Replacements Warranty - [3-PACK] Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Guard, April 24, 2014
The guards came & they are pretty much being used as back up since the case I ordered along w/these game w/a single shield that has been doing excellent! I'm positive that these things are goooooooooooooood. I just hope I use em or not! I'm having no problem w/the 1st one I've put on!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Offered by Galactics
Price: $13.49
143 used & new from $6.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, April 24, 2014
This game is the bomb! What more can I say? Great graphics, crazy wild story, very good sequel that follows & DLC. This game is actually a prequel to the 80's Nintendo Classic. I can't really remember the timeline Gabriel Belmonte is one of Simon Belmonte's elders..... Might be his dad mmmmhhh "research"! Great game & the camera angels are purposely done to make the game difficult, because if you had complete control of the camera at all times like in most games which is nice, this game would be super easy!

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Xbox 360
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Xbox 360
Offered by Maximin
Price: $19.55
74 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Injustice, April 24, 2014
Best fighter I've played in awhile, it has a learning curve definitely not a button masher. I'm kinda excited to see some high level game-play online & at some gaming tournaments. Very fun game Batman & Superman are my favs. The game definitely makes you wanna play with most of the characters if not all! Happy gaming!

Dymatize Nutrition Elite 12-Hour Protein Powder, Banana Nut, 4 Pound
Dymatize Nutrition Elite 12-Hour Protein Powder, Banana Nut, 4 Pound
Offered by Online Healthy Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Elite, April 24, 2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS! BRO! Taste great, very filling, good for ppl w/certain not all food alergies, I'm pretty sure it has gluten in it since it is not labeled gluten free.

Canopy 2-Year Laptop Accidental Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Canopy 2-Year Laptop Accidental Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Offered by Asurion, LLC
Price: $53.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection, April 24, 2014
I've got it & Hopefully I never have to use it, but just in case yeeeeeeeeep! I got it! Can't really tell anything right now about they're customer service being provided. I do have the 2yr backing. Keeping all receipts! Thx Canopy

Envirokidz Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Enviropakz, 25-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Price: $26.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda Puffs!, April 24, 2014
Anyone that says anything about the taste being bad is crazy or perhaps brushed they're teeth right before eating & are tasting Colgate! FYI: I brush before eating most of the time & these things are delicious! Peanut buttery goodness! I am most often on the healthy side & these are like a treat that I do not eat everyday but when I do YUM! They stay crispy in milk no matter how long they sit & it makes me wonder if that's a good thing or how they do it, because no other cereal can hang under that much milky pressure! Panda Puffs 5stars from me! Taste the same!

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Price: $29.00
34 used & new from $20.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox live, March 16, 2014
People, I notice there are 55 1 star reviews & the main thing that they all have in common are; the 360 version didn't have split-screen, which should be irrelevant now in 2014, but ok I can understand that. Secondly, it's called garden warfare? Has there ever been a story mode in this series? I was hoping so, since I've never played it, but I guess not. Lastly, the 1 star complaints are about needing Xbox live.... Really? I hope you just picked up an Xbox 360 & was hoping it was like the lack luster ps3 interface & online experience. Sorry it's not & for the record I have had Live for years now & I have never paid $55 a year which is still a great deal @a whopping $4.50 a month. Fyi: You're buying your live service from the wrong vendors, my 1st purchase of live back in 2009 cost me $19.99 @Wal-Mart for 1 year, (ms doesn't do that any longer), & by renewing before New Year's every year I get 30%-35% ($35-$40yr). Perhaps I was very fortunate w/my renew date being after the New Year because by making the purchase directly from my box, I got those discounts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 5:17 PM PDT

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Aris Bakhtanians
Price: $19.35
77 used & new from $2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Flawed booklet, August 9, 2013
This seller has really great customer service. My booklet came early & as I began to study the booklet which generally is put together very well. I found a flawed section of the booklet which was input upside down & backwards. One email to the seller & I got my money back & got to keep the booklet. In my book that's great customer service & would definitely buy from this seller anytime in the future.

Innoo Tech**320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360
Innoo Tech**320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360
Offered by MetroEB
Price: $57.96
8 used & new from $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 320G, May 15, 2013
What can I say? it's 320G's of space baby! woo! Movies, Game installs, DLC, apps, movies, arcade DL's etc woo! woo!

Page: 1 | 2