Profile for raqz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

raqz RSS Feed

Samsung UN50H6350 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Samsung UN50H6350 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $779.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV, June 13, 2014
Ordered this TV after reading and researching a lot. I am enjoying it. Make sure to apply the settings provided in one of the reviews, else its pretty bad.

[BETTER GRIP] RINGKE SLIM® Google Nexus 5 Case [SF MATTE BLACK] SUPER SLIM + SF DUAL COATED + PERFECT FIT Anti-Slip Surface Premium Hard Case Cover for Google Nexus 5 [ECO Package]
Offered by Rearth
Price: $25.00
4 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product. Screen shattered..., June 7, 2014
I have been using this case from when I bought my Nexus 5. Felt good about it, right grip, slim etc etc...
But it didn't do its actual job of protecting the phone, my phone's screen got shattered when it fell on a floor, face first. The fall distance was hardly 2-3 feet (from my pant's pocket). I had to get my screen replaced for $200. I would never recommend this phone case to anybody else.

New Solid Winter Long Beanie - Black
New Solid Winter Long Beanie - Black
Offered by Koopa Shop
Price: $5.49
10 used & new from $0.93

3.0 out of 5 stars good but very light, February 22, 2012
for the price its pretty good but could be a bit more thicker. boston winds just pierce thru the hat (double folded) into the ears