Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for N. Kadu > Reviews

Browse

N. Kadu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Kadu "Reviews help the buyer" RSS Feed (Maryland)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small....., June 3, 2014
The one time I didn't read reviews before ordering and....:(

I ordered these for my 7.5 month old baby. Couldn't get these on him. Too small. They look super cute though. Might fit a 3-6 month old baby well.

HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton - Sage Pea Pod (Small)
HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton - Sage Pea Pod (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Every parent should have one!, January 3, 2014
Being a first time parent I did not know how to keep the baby at the optimum warmth level in winter. My baby is October born. This was a perfect find! This is how I get him ready for bed: a side snap shirt, a sweater, diaper and a pair of pants. This cotton wearable blanket on top of all of of the above and a hat to cover his ears. This has been working for him for the past 2 months.
The sleeveless blanket is not too warm, not too cold. Goes on and comes off easily without having to make the baby cry. You don't have to be an expert. I love it. I ordered the Small size. Would recommend it to all my friends who're having a baby in fall/winter. Not sure if it'll be useful in summer.

Update: 6/3/2014
I'm still using the same blanket in summer. As it's not too warm, not too cold, and with the funny weather this year, this is perfect for the night. Would still recommend.

2 Party Cups for Magic Bullet with 4 (red,blue,green,yellow)
2 Party Cups for Magic Bullet with 4 (red,blue,green,yellow)
Offered by Genuine OEM Parts
Price: $8.50
7 used & new from $3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars If the cup has a broken tab...., December 14, 2012
I have a magic bullet too and one of the tabs of my smaller cup came off after long use. A small suggestion if you have the same problem too:
Try fitting the cup in all the three slots and one of them might work. I've been doing that for the past 5 months and it works like before.
It works only 'one' particular way out of three though. Happy experimenting!

Kirkland Signature Borghese Replenishing Night Cream 1.7oz.
Kirkland Signature Borghese Replenishing Night Cream 1.7oz.
Offered by Sell All Deals
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but didn't make much difference either!, August 8, 2012
I got this for $15 from Costco. I'd heard about Borghese and trusted that Costco usually carries good products ( well not always!) plus I got it on a deal, so bought it. It's just OK. It took me some time to figure out how to get the cream out of the bottle :) I am not much of an observer but I really noticed the difference each morning after I used the Vit E Night cream from 'The Body Shop'. My skin felt smoother and softer. Nothing of that sort happened after having used this for about a couple of months now. I am 28. Might go back to Vit E night cream from body shop or try the Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration, Night, 1.7 Ounce coz this has a lot of good reviews. Gave 2 stars because it didn't break anything.

Black Silicone Skin / Case / Cover & Car Charger for Samsung Focus / SGH-I917
Black Silicone Skin / Case / Cover & Car Charger for Samsung Focus / SGH-I917

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, August 6, 2012
This fits perfectly and gives you a good grip. I remove it for a short time after a few days just to cool down the phone and 'let it breathe'. Not that it becomes hot, but I remove it periodically nevertheless! No complaints. Getting the value for the money.

Brita 6 Cup Space Saver BPA Free Water Pitcher with 1 Filter, White
Brita 6 Cup Space Saver BPA Free Water Pitcher with 1 Filter, White
Offered by Betty Bet
Price: $17.69
49 used & new from $13.05

1.0 out of 5 stars The lid keeps falling off!, August 6, 2012
DO NOT BUY this pitcher. The design is not right. Add some more $$ to it and get Brita 35530 Ultramax Dispenser. You don't have to refill 1000 times and it dispenses water until your party is over!

KATGI Fashion White Gold Plated Austrian Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace
Offered by KATGI
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Def. worth the amt spent!, August 6, 2012
I got this last week with a cute packing. I don't care whether it's genuine swarovski or not. What matters is it looks very pretty. I needed something small to wear to work and NOT a typical pendant ( with heart design etc.) with white crystals/diamonds. This was different. The chain is very thin and good too. Would definitely buy for that price! I loved some of the other colors too but I'm not sure if I want the same design in diff. colors. Would hold off buying the other colors right now.

Honey-Can-Do SHO-01170 2-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack, Chrome
Honey-Can-Do SHO-01170 2-Tier Expandable Shoe Rack, Chrome
Price: $13.17
32 used & new from $13.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good, June 10, 2009
I shopped for a shoe rack online and this was the best deal i found.Very sleek and shiny.looks very nice.
Two complaints:
1.The top caps don't fit in.Not even when my husband tried to force them in according to one of the reviews.They r just sitting on top now without fitting in,otherwise the show is gone.
2.I was not provided with the hex key tool to tighten the screws.But I had one already. SO, that was not a problem for me. But imagine you get the thing u ordered and you can't assemble just for the lack of a small tool.

Hope 'HONEY CAN DO' can look into resizing the top caps.

Overall: Must buy if you r looking for something which gives value for money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2012 2:01 PM PDT