Profile for Richard Cook > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard Cook RSS Feed

OREI 2 in 1 USA to Europe Adapter Plug (Schuko, Type E/F) - 4 Pack, Black
OREI 2 in 1 USA to Europe Adapter Plug (Schuko, Type E/F) - 4 Pack, Black
Price: $9.23
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Adapter Plug!!!, November 6, 2014
These are heavy duty adapter plugs that work great in Germany. They fit snugly in the outlet and you can plug into both the end and side of the adapter. Having used a variety of different brands/styles of adapter plugs over the years I can definitely state that these are the best option I have used and highly recommend them.

Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Price: $279.99
5 used & new from $279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful adjustable dumbbell!!, December 27, 2010
I bought these dumbbells for a home gym and have been impressed by them so far. Fair warning though, if you are looking for a something that is as compact as a regular dumbbell then go buy a set of regular dumbbells at over twice the price of these. While bulkier than a normal dumbbell once you use these a few times you get used to the size and it's not an issue. The weight selector is smooth and easy to read plus you have the ability to set each end at a different weight which is useful for certain exercises. I find the product well made and a good value.

Bowflex SelectTech 552 / 1090 Dumbbell Stand
Bowflex SelectTech 552 / 1090 Dumbbell Stand
2 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for SelectTech Dumbbells, December 27, 2010
Well built dumbbell stand for the SelectTech dumbbells. The unit is well constructed and has well written directions that make it easy to assemble. I would highly recommend this dumbbell stand as it can save some back strain especially when using heavier weights.

Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 5.1
Price: $163.42
10 used & new from $163.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Adjustable Bench, December 27, 2010
This is a well made heavy duty adjustable bench for a reasonable price. Adjustment of the bench is easy and every position is stable. Assembly was straight forward and fairly easy, the directions were very clear.

HELLO KITTY KT2053 AM/FM Stereo Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player
HELLO KITTY KT2053 AM/FM Stereo Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player
Offered by Savester
Price: $45.79
38 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice clock radio, May 19, 2010
We bought this product for our 2 1/2 year old daughter to use in her bedroom. The controls are fairly intuitive and the sound quality while not great, is definitely in line with the price-no complaints there. Everything works as advertised and the best part is that the daughter loves it and has no problem working the major controls herself.
The first one we received quit working after about a week but no worries, the vendor (J&R Music and Computer World) was very courteous and took care of all the return paperwork as well as getting us a new one fairly quickly. I was impressed with their customer service and I'm not easily impressed.
Overall a good experience with both the product and the vendor.

High Back Full Bucket Todller Infant Swing Seat - Seat Only, Green with SSS logo Sticker
Offered by Swing Set Stuff Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swing Seat, May 19, 2010
We've had this seat for about a month and it works great. It is very well constructed and is heavy duty so it should last a long time. Installation was fairly easy.

Weider 200 Power Tower
Weider 200 Power Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough piece of equipment, March 21, 2009
This review is from: Weider 200 Power Tower (Sports)
The equipment arrived earlier than the seller stated which was a good thing. Assembly was fairly straight forward, having a good selection of tools in my shop helped speed assembly although you can put it together with their recommended tools it'll just take a little longer.
The unit is well built and sturdy and is perfect for home use. If you are looking for a gym quality unit this isn't it but you're also not paying what you would for gym quality. All in all a good piece of equipment for a good price.
I do have one complaint that really brings the rating down for me and that is customer service by the manufacturer. There was one small piece of hardware that was missing, not a big deal as I had something that would work in my shop. I tried to register the product and kept getting errors. I tried to register from several different computers on several different networks and kept getting the same error. Oh well, so much for registering it for warranty purposes. I sent several emails to explain the registration issues and to ask about the missing hardware. It has been several months now and I still haven't gotten a response from the manufacturer. I realize that the piece of equipment wasn't hugely expensive and that the issues are minor but one would think that I would at least have gotten a response. I won't buy from the manufacturer again.
Seller= A
Equipment= B+
Manufacturer follow up= F
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2012 10:01 PM PDT

Epson PictureMate Deluxe Viewer Edition Photo Printer
Epson PictureMate Deluxe Viewer Edition Photo Printer
Offered by janson118
Price: $234.99
15 used & new from $48.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Printer, January 20, 2008
Purchased this printer for a Christmas present a couple of days before Christmas. It was shipped immediately and I actually received it before Christmas which was a pleasent surprise. We didn't really expect much from this type of printer because of the size and low cost. Well, our expectations were blown away. This prints some awesome looking pictures. So good in fact that people who we give the prints to ask where we take them to get them done. On top of the great print quality this printer is nice and portable.

Epson PictureMate Print Pack (1 Ink Cartridge/100 sheets of Matte Paper) - T5570-M
Price: $34.49
14 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, January 20, 2008
Nice deal bundled like it is. After having gone through several packs I have found that you will run out of the paper before you run out of the ink. Buy some extra paper to take full advantage of the ink.