Profile for Greg B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greg B RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH, USA)

BikingMyWay® High Volume High Pressure (300PSI) Convertible Hand Bike Pump with Gauge - Frame Mounting Kit Included - Portable Bike Suspension Fork Pump - Lightweight Bike Shock Pump - Also Works as High Volume Tire Pump - CNC Machined Schrader and Presta Flip Head - Alloy Made Barrels - Best Valued Mini Bike Pump - Money Back Guaranteed
Offered by FiveJoy
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Most of these reviews appear to be fake!, February 21, 2014
If you look at the review history, you will see that almost all of these reviewers give only 5 star reviews to the same random products. I have no idea if this is a good pump or not, but I wouldn't believe any of these reviews.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2014 11:38 PM PST

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play - Nintendo Wii
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play - Nintendo Wii
Offered by NAWLINS SPECIAL
Price: $23.99
108 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars '09 Drops the Ball, May 30, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
While the game overall is still fun, Tiger Woods '09 is definitely worse that the '08 version. I have no idea how you could take a perfectly good 2008 version and screw it up so badly. Putting has been completely ruined. Instead of having a single putter, there are at least 5 or more (haven't gotten to them all). Each putter is for a different distance and plays a bit differently, and the software responds more slowly than '08, resulting in more problems measuring the back swing. In addition, the announcers are also significanly worse, with fewer phrases that are less entertaining. The addition of internet play is welcome, but it has a 30 second shot limit that is rarely enough time to set up your shot. You also don't get the option of watching your opponent's shot (you only see a blue ball trail and a marker of where your opponent's ball is lying). Additionally, the option of manualy changing your club with the up and down buttons of the control pad is also gone. Now you have to point the Wii remote at the lower right corner of the screen and press a small arrow on either side of the club display to change clubs.

All in all, if you have Tiger Woods '08 don't buy '09 unless you really, really must play online and would be satisfied with a lot of stroke penalties for taking more than 30 seconds to set up your shot in new slower interface. Maybe the game designers at EA will forget about Tiger Woods '09 and go back to the '08 game for the basis of the Tiger Woods 10 version due out soon.

DLO Tune Stick
DLO Tune Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised, very durable so far., March 2, 2008
This review is from: DLO Tune Stick (Electronics)
I purchased this remote to have steering wheel control of my iPod in my car. While I found the included mount to be too large, I was easily able to attach the remote with Velcro tape to the spokes of my steering wheel. The remote is small enough to fit easily onto the steering wheel without getting in the way while I'm driving. There is a very slight delay in sending the signal (~0.5 sec), but it not long enough to bother me.

The remote is also quite durable. The day I got the remote, it accidentally fell out of my pocket while I was digging my car out of the snow. I came home 10 hours later to find it still frozen in the ice on the street next to where I had parked. I pried it out of the ice with my car key, and was surprised to find that it still worked perfectly. I opened up the battery compartment, dried up the two drops of water that had worked their way in, and the remote has worked well since (about 1 month).

I connect my iPod directly to the car input, so I can't comment on the quality of the radio transmitter, but I can say that it doesn't seem to interfere with my radio reception.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have steering wheel control of their iPod. My only criticism would be the large size of the included steering wheel mount, and the lack of any ability to change playlists or control other iPod functions. For me the price, charger pass through, durability, and very small size of the remote by far make up for these shortcomings.

Midnight Marauders
Midnight Marauders
Price: $7.29
90 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hip Hop Ever, January 2, 2005
This review is from: Midnight Marauders (Audio CD)
Quite simply the best hip hop alblum I have ever heard. This is what made me start listening to hip hop and rap.