Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for ReneeSuz > Reviews

Browse

ReneeSuz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 407

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ReneeSuz RSS Feed (northern Alabama)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Book of Isaias: A Child of Hispanic Immigrants Seeks His Own America
The Book of Isaias: A Child of Hispanic Immigrants Seeks His Own America
by Daniel Connolly
Price: $19.61

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the author had a very important story to ..., July 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think the author had a very important story to tell -- the education journey of an illegal immigrant in America. Unfortunately I found the author jumped around too many times - focusing too much on other students. While I'm not a fan of the writing style, the story is still one that touches hearts.

Island Escape: My Caribbean Coloring Book
Island Escape: My Caribbean Coloring Book
by Jade Gedeon
Price: $11.34
32 used & new from $9.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine point markers almost bled on the page (although not ..., July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Honestly I am not a fan of this coloring books. First off the pages are not white but rather a slight cream color. Fine point markers almost bled on the page (although not through the page) which could be due to the book using watercolor paper (which is not smooth). Well sharpened colored pencils worked better along with crayons on large open areas. I will stick to smooth white pages in my coloring books.

Happy Belly Sweet & Spicy Trail Mix, 40 oz
Happy Belly Sweet & Spicy Trail Mix, 40 oz
Price: $17.60

4.0 out of 5 stars For me it was the perfect blend of sweet and spicy with lots of crunch ..., July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For me it was the perfect blend of sweet and spicy with lots of crunch and a good amount of nuts. My dh would prefer to have raisins added for a chewy alternative. There is no price listed so I don't know if it's a good value or not.

Claiming Noah
Claiming Noah
by Amanda Ortlepp
Price: $17.23
31 used & new from $15.65

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book for a summer read, July 17, 2016
This review is from: Claiming Noah (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I enjoyed this book for a summer read. It was fairly light suspenseful reading with enough plot twists to keep it interesting. I was surprised when the story continued beyond what I thought would have been the ending. Don't want to say too much or I'll end up spoiling it.

GoGo squeeZ Yogurtz Yogurt, Berry, 12 Ounce
GoGo squeeZ Yogurtz Yogurt, Berry, 12 Ounce
Offered by Amazing Foods
Price: $13.07

3.0 out of 5 stars I felt like an astronaut eating yogurt from a pouch with a ..., July 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I felt like an astronaut eating yogurt from a pouch with a screw top - very different from the yogurt tubes my kids ate growing up. GoGo Squeez are certainly convenient but one is probably paying a higher price for the fancy packaging. The yogurt itself was quite tasty (not sure how it would be unrefrigerated) but it is defintely a kid size portion.

Medical Judgment
Medical Judgment
by Richard L. Mabry
Price: $11.79
49 used & new from $5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars This one had a slow start and an abrupt ending but a good story in the middle, July 13, 2016
This review is from: Medical Judgment (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have read most if not all of Mabry's books. This one had a slow start and an abrupt ending but a good story in the middle. I enjoy a suspenseful story with a bit of love (but no sex) tossed in for good measure. Will continue to keep my eyes open for more by Mabry

Mead Adult Coloring Book: Charles Wysocki Americana by Mead Academie (54014)
Mead Adult Coloring Book: Charles Wysocki Americana by Mead Academie (54014)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The paper is sturdy and thick enough that fine line markers did not ..., July 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have become a coloring book collector; this is my fifth. I selected this one because of the Americana theme. I was not familiar with Mr Wysock's name but his artwork looked familiar.
The square pages are perforated and the right size to fit on my clipboard. The paper is sturdy and thick enough that fine line markers did not bleed through. The only difficulty with the pictures is that many have fine details that will not be possible for using crayons and even fine line markers may be challenging. The name of each picture is on the opposing page which means that as soon as one page is torn out; the names no longer match; I wish the titles had been placed within the picture or on the back of each page.
Happy to add my first Mead Académie coloring book to my collection.

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bleach and Blue,8 Count
Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bleach and Blue,8 Count

3.0 out of 5 stars The directions were easy to follow but disconcerting as they said to NOT ..., July 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I remember my grandma having blue toilet water so I decided to try these out. The package sent has a total of 8 tablets (that's enough to last for nearly 3 yrs). The directions were easy to follow but disconcerting as they said to NOT TOUCH the tablets but at the same time the packaging says it's safe if your dog drinks the water. Only time will tell if this keeps the toilet bowl cleaner/fresher but in the meantime it showed me that when flushed the toilet water splashes up onto the seat.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes with Micro Scrubbers Value Pack, 220 Count
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes with Micro Scrubbers Value Pack, 220 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars all seemed fine., July 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The disinfecting wipes are extremely convenient for quick bathroom cleaning but I don't think they are cheaper than paper towels and spray cleaner (reason for taking off one star). The wipes with Micro-Scrubber seemed to work well on the underside of the toilet seat. I don't know if there was something wrong with my shipment or if it was related to the hot weather -- the plastic seal under the cover was swelled on all three containers but once opened, all seemed fine.

Scotch-Brite Reusable Dishcloth, Navy, 2 Count
Scotch-Brite Reusable Dishcloth, Navy, 2 Count
Price: $6.83
2 used & new from $6.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought this would be a nice change from sponges but I'm not a fan, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thought this would be a nice change from sponges but I'm not a fan. I tried wiping down a counter and it mostly moved the food particles around instead of picking them up. I''ll stick to sponges for my kitchen needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20