Profile for Nipitinthe Bud > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nipitinthe Bud RSS Feed (Ohio)

ASUS X205 11.6 Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]
ASUS X205 11.6 Inch Laptop [OLD VERSION]
Offered by Tech X (No Tax Anywhere)
Price: $209.99
62 used & new from $126.90

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for. I did and I am happy with it in every way!, November 19, 2014
Everything I expected and more. I love the size, weight, and all around good feel and looks. I decided to become a minimalist with a laptop because all I need is something to browse, get email, and watch Netflix if I am waiting somewhere. I don't care that it only has about 20 or less GB of space. I am not saving 80,000 photos or tons of documents. If I need more space, I just need to get a micro SD. The mouse was finicky out of the box so I just sped it up and it works great for me. I wanted to wait in line at Staples on Black Friday to get it for $99 (I didn't), so I settled on $149 on Amazon. Totally worth it.

Panasonic SC-HTB550 2.1-Channel 240-Watt Multi-Positional Full HD 3D Audio System with Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap solution to the problem of TV IR sensor block by soundbar, October 6, 2012
Some will think this is nuts and some with not agree esthetically,(and it could be just plain old news) however, I have a Panasonic sound bar and yes it blocked the IR sensor on the Panasonic TV. My ultra cheap fix...I strategically placed a small sheet of aluminum foil on the ceiling of the family room. I just point the remote toward the ceiling and the reflected infrared finds it's mark every time. You can always raise the TV but this worked for me and in two years only one person noticed the sheet of foil on the ceiling and ask what it was for. I told them that it keeps aliens from scanning my brain.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 2:32 PM PST

Honeywell RTH8500D 7-Day Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell RTH8500D 7-Day Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat
Offered by Pioneer Office
Price: $96.00
26 used & new from $66.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Honeywell RTH8500D thermostat, March 26, 2012
This thermostat is absolutely perfect for our needs. The installation was very easy. I did need a little help from my brother-in-law with a couple of wires and where to connect them. But that was no issue huge issue. It is so easy to program which means it is very, very user friendly. I love the screen. We have a heat pump with aux propane furnace. It controls them flawlessly. I recommend it highly.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
10 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I dearly loved the Kindle, however..., February 11, 2011
I have to say that I was really pleased on how the Kindle looks and how easy to read. Plus all the other goodies that come on it. So my "however" consists of the small fact that the keyboard keys were just too small for my not so small fingers. So much to my chagrin, I had to return it. I just got frustrated with hitting two keys at once. The Back button especially. I should have gone to Best Buy to see one first before I ordered it on Amazon. I haven't touched a Kindle DX yet so I will check it out. With a 9.7" screen, I would think it might have larger keys, hopefully. So all I can say about this truly amazing device is to check it out first, touch it, handle it, all that. Then make your decision to get it on Amazon. One other thing, Amazon has a wonderful return policy. I am retired now but I have been in business myself and I know that a good return policy makes for many return customers. That's good business.