Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Granola Mom > Reviews

Browse

Granola Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Granola Mom "Book Lovin' Momma" RSS Feed (St. Petersburg, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (AT&T)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (AT&T)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have had it for a few weeks now and so far have been very happy with it, November 25, 2014
When I went into the AT&T store to replace my old basic phone, I was planning to just get another basic phone so that I could continue to make calls and text. I was offered the Amazon Fire as an alternative. I have had it for a few weeks now and so far have been very happy with it. It does all that I need it to do. I actually am surprised at how much I like it because I am an Apple product girl through and through. I have not had an iPhone, but have been an iPad/iPod Touch user for years. I have found the Fire to be as easy to use as my Apple products. I have not had any problems or disruption of service. The only downside is that there are not as many apps available for the Fire as there are for my iPad. But, I still have that, so I am just fine.

Black & Decker HC306 1-1/2-Cup One-Touch Electric Chopper, White
Black & Decker HC306 1-1/2-Cup One-Touch Electric Chopper, White
Price: $13.19
196 used & new from $11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little chopper, November 24, 2012
I use this little chopper at least a couple times a week to help me prepare meals for my family. I use it to chop garlic, onions and peppers for tacos and to make bread crumbs for breading fish or chicken. It is a great size and is very easy to use.

Crayola Marker Airbrush Set, (04-8727)
Crayola Marker Airbrush Set, (04-8727)
Price: $17.99
68 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 24, 2012
I bought this for my eleven year old daughter. It is so easy to use and comes with a lot of markers. I love that it doesn't require any batteries.

1.50" Stunning Large Round 925 Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
1.50" Stunning Large Round 925 Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 24, 2012
These earrings are quite stunning. They are just the right size and weight. They are shiny and the twisted design gives them that little extra to make them even more special.

Live to Rise
Live to Rise
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Live to Rise (MP3 Music)
This song plays at the end of the Avengers movie and was a perfect way to end this awesome movie.

Life-Flo Progesta-Care with  Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Women's Wellness, 4-Ounce Bottle
Life-Flo Progesta-Care with Natural Progesterone Body Cream, Women's Wellness, 4-Ounce Bottle
Offered by Highland Health Foods
Price: $21.99
44 used & new from $20.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 24, 2012
If you are needing to use progesterone cream, this is a wonderful product. It contains enough cream to last over two months. The pump is easy to use. I am very happy with this cream.

BUYINHOUSE Vintage, Retro Colorful Rhinestone Owl Pendant and Long Chain Necklace with Antiqued Bronze/Brass Finish
Offered by Light Direct
Price: $3.99
8 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Super deal!, November 24, 2012
This very inexpensive necklace is as cute as the photo and will make a fun present. I am very pleased with it.

Owls! Learn About Owls and Enjoy Colorful Pictures - Look and Learn! (50+ Photos of Owls)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures!, November 24, 2012
I love owls, so downloading this was a must for me. It is full of really nice pictures of many different owls.

niceeshop Fahion Mustache Vintage Adjustable Double Ring'+With Accessory Cable Tie
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: $2.56
4 used & new from $2.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun ring!, November 24, 2012
It arrived looking just like the picture. I am giving this as a gift and I am certain it will bring a smile to the recipient's face.

Crayola 10-Pack Fabric Markers
Crayola 10-Pack Fabric Markers
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $6.82
18 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, November 24, 2012
I ordered these fabric markers for my eleven year old daughter. She uses them to make designs on t-shirts. They are very easy to use and work very well.

Page: 1 | 2