Profile for Suzan Touchette > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 149

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzan Touchette RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Bakto Flavors Ground Vanilla Beans - Madagascar- 85g - 3.0 OZ Jar
Bakto Flavors Ground Vanilla Beans - Madagascar- 85g - 3.0 OZ Jar
Offered by Bakto Flavors
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, September 8, 2014
I love the fresh smell and taste. This is so much better that the liquid extract, and unlike the paste. it has no sugar....just vanilla beans. Great for adding to coffee grounds before brewing and to home made french vanilla ice cream.

Aluminum Craft Wire 12 Gauge 39 Feet RED 42612
Aluminum Craft Wire 12 Gauge 39 Feet RED 42612
Offered by Beadaholique
Price: $3.97
4 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Will make perfect hummingbird feeder hangers, September 8, 2014
Exactly as described. Easier to work with than coated copper. Will make perfect hummingbird feeder hangers :)

J. Fiallo Mens Fleece Lined Velour Scuff House Slipper With Classy Imprinted Emblem (XXL (13), Brown)
Offered by SHOP USA
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost, September 8, 2014
These are the ones I bought for my husband (2 pairs) when I got myself the terry ones. He says they are fuzzy and comfortable. He normally takes a 12, and the XXL fit him spot on. I wouldn't recommend them if you take a 13. The terry ones have a slightly thicker sole than these. Good value.

J. Fiallo Mens New Terry, Plush and Relaxing Slip-on Clog Slippers In 3 Cool Two Tone Colors (Large / 10 - 11, Blue/Light Blue)
Offered by SHOP USA
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy toes, September 8, 2014
These do run a bit to the small side, but I expected that. If it says it'll fit 12-13, expect it to fit a 12. That said, this has a much nicer sole than the 15 dollar pair I bought at Walmart, and the insides are soft and full. This is not a 50 dollar pair of slippers, but it is really good quality for the price. Since we tend to run outside and abuse our house shoes, it makes more sense to torture a less expensive pair than a pricey pair, as both will perish with our habits.

Julienne Peeler - Vegetable Peeler, Premium Zoodles Maker For Zucchini Noodles, Peel Vegetables with Ease - Best Ultra Sharp Professional Potato Peeler, Shredder, Cutter and Slicer in One, 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Priority Chef
Price: $16.95
5 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie, May 29, 2014
I love cooking, so my inclination was really toward one of the pricier julienne cutters. But my budget just wuldn't cooperate.
This peeler is a much better value than I would have ever thought. I've made beautiful strips of zucchini, red and orange pepper, cucumber and carrots for a really colorful stirfry. Really fast, really easy. You will need a toothbrush for the little teeth. I just put a drop of soap on the toothbrush and wooshed the remnants away under running water. Just to make sure it lasts me a lifetime, I have it hanging on my potrack to dry :) BTW, this makes great 'cold sesame noodles' for those who like Chinese food but can't do the wheat or carbs. Just make noodles from a zucchini or summer squash....sautee briefly then chill under running cold water and drain Add a sauce of toasted sesame oil, ginger, garic, rice vinegar, hot oil and soy sauce...yummy!

Kirkland Signature Non Stick Parchment Paper 205 sq. ft.
Kirkland Signature Non Stick Parchment Paper 205 sq. ft.
Offered by Simply Best Deals
Price: $14.98
9 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars parchmennt, March 18, 2014
This is a good parchment. My only problem was that the dispenser box it comes in doesn't seem strong enough for the size of the roll and I had to tape the seams so that I could actually use the cutter blade on there. Other than that, the parchment preforms well.

BeadSmith Super-Lon Cord - Size #18 Twisted Nylon - Black / 77 Yard Spool
BeadSmith Super-Lon Cord - Size #18 Twisted Nylon - Black / 77 Yard Spool
Offered by Beads Direct USA
Price: $7.35
4 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thread Super Lon 18, March 18, 2014
Thread just as described. There were no colors that didn't match the description or the pictures. i ordered a bunch of different colors and I'll be danged if I write bunch of different reviews, so expect to see this on all the colors i got :).

C2G / Cables to Go 38001 Flush Wire Cutter (4.5 InchesRed)
C2G / Cables to Go 38001 Flush Wire Cutter (4.5 InchesRed)
Price: $4.95
35 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 18, 2014
Very strong and precise cut for the price. I use them for jewelry making and they do the job of higher priced tools.

Jacquard Products No.2 Lumiere Exciter Pack, Jewels/Halo, 9-Color
Jacquard Products No.2 Lumiere Exciter Pack, Jewels/Halo, 9-Color
Price: $12.15
17 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 18, 2014
Absolutely beautiful colors. I used these to paint a plain brass butterfly pendant. I'm impressed all around- comes out of container easily, spreads smoothy, and dries to a sparkle.

PowerFactor AA Alkaline Battery 24 Pack
PowerFactor AA Alkaline Battery 24 Pack
Offered by PowerFactor
Price: $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well, March 18, 2014
Ordered these before Xmas and they are still going strong. A good value battery that we will purchase again as needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15