Profile for Danny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danny RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Schiff Melatonin Ultra 3 mg Melatonin with 25 mg Theanine - For Stress Relief and a Sounder Sleep - 300 Tablets
Offered by Clark Star Sales
Price: $7.46
21 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 20, 2012
These were only $9, so its well worth the money for 300 pills. The first night I took one pill, but i drank coffee so it did not work at all. Next night I took two pills and was asleep 20 minutes later. Took less than 5 from the time I got into bed.

SentrySafe 1100 0.18-Cubic Feet 1/2-Hour Fire-Safe Chest, Arctic Blue
SentrySafe 1100 0.18-Cubic Feet 1/2-Hour Fire-Safe Chest, Arctic Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars broke, April 13, 2012
The keys are so cheap that it actually broke inside the lock and I could not get it open. Thankfully nothing was inside the safe so I did not have to waste time getting it open.

Maxwell House Original Ground Coffee, 34.5-Ounce Cannister (Pack of 2)
Maxwell House Original Ground Coffee, 34.5-Ounce Cannister (Pack of 2)
Offered by Achilles Trade
Price: $34.94
8 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, March 12, 2012
I really do not like this coffee. It has a very strange smell. It seems like its made of low quality beans. I prefer Dunkin Donuts even though its a bit more expensive; about $20 per bag, but its much cheaper then actually going to Dunkin Donuts and getting coffee. I drank many different brands including Colombian beans which I grind myself. This is one of the worst I drank next to Folgers.

ATM
ATM
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I give it a 6/10, March 5, 2012
This review is from: ATM (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie is very good, but lacks a lot. It leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but was very suspenseful which keeps you watching. The ending did not make any sense to me at all and leaves you wondering what the killer's motive was. The acting was very good. I was expecting a very badly acted B rated movie, but this movie had a pretty large budget for such a simple concept and did exceptionally well.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2012 8:26 PM PDT

Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit 100% Juice, 64-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit 100% Juice, 64-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
2 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good, March 4, 2012
It tastes great, but its very sweet. The shipping is pretty expensive so you might as well go to BJ's and get these which come in pack of two's for about 9 bucks.

Motorola Backflip Sync & Charge USB Cable (Black)
Motorola Backflip Sync & Charge USB Cable (Black)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
5 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, February 26, 2012
This works fine for my Motorola Blur MB300. Very cheap price. I had to buy it because I lost my charger and didnt want to pay too much.

Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies - 15 Packs
Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies - 15 Packs
Offered by K&K Kandies
Price: $17.95
4 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, February 26, 2012
These are pretty good, but i'm very sure that I can bake much better one's myself for a lot cheaper. $18 is a lot of money these small little things.

Black & Decker Water Coffee Filter
Black & Decker Water Coffee Filter
Price: $9.04
4 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., February 12, 2012
These are inexpensive filters for my Black & Decker coffee maker. I definitely can tell the difference in the purity of the water. I use normal sink water and the coffee tastes much smoother when using a filter. I usually replace them every 3-4months so a pack can last you a year.

New Double Horse 9100 "Hover" 3-Channel Sports R/C Helicopter w/ Built in Gyroscope
Offered by Amazing Tech Depot
Price: $42.98
7 used & new from $39.98

3.0 out of 5 stars will brake....., February 12, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
You have to understand that you need to be experienced in flying these because you WILL crash and it will brake. These things are extremely fragile so flying and especially landing is difficult. If your a pro, then you will have lots of fun with this Heli.

TomTom GO 910 4-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
11 used & new from $70.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, February 9, 2012
I bought this from RadioShack when going out of state because I was tired of getting lost and I paid around $550. This was maybe 5 years ago and It was not worth it. Now you can buy a better GPS like Garmin(if your in USA) for less than $100. This GPS has lots of bugs and sometimes makes you drive around in circles for no reason and will not re-route to the correct location. The map updates are very expensive, around $50-$100. You can get free lifetime updates nowadays from Garmin. This model is probably worth like $60 now. Dont pay $450, thats insane. You would throw away your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6