Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Honolulu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kindle Voyage 3G, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Free 3G + Wi-Fi
Price: $289.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 8, 2014
I LOVE this new little device. I've used the kindle app on my cell phone, ipad, and even a 1st general kindle fire, but this has got to be my most favorite way of reading my e-books. The screens on the other devices don't work in the sun and are too bright to use at night. Also, this is the lightest device that I own (even lighter than my phone) and so easy to hold. i love it!

A Place to Call Home
A Place to Call Home
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVED this book, December 8, 2014
I absolutely LOVED this book! It was a story that took you on a roller coaster of emotions! You really HATE the antagonist and you thoroughly CHEER for the heroine of the book. While I am normally a slow reader, I was so engrossed in this story that I finished it in a matter of 2 days!! I just couldn't put it down. I HAD to know what was going to happen next!

Ms. Matthews is the author that got me to LOVE reading to begin with and I will always credit her as such. I do read other authors, but as those are hit-and-miss as far as the quality of the story and writing, Ms Matthews' books are always spot on and such a joy to read!! :D I still have many to catch up on, but I cannot wait to start another one.

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for LG Google Nexus 5 (3-Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars just a great product :), April 14, 2014
Love these screen protectors!! Love the matte finish so you don't see fingerprints and there is less glare from the sun. Thankfully there are more than 1 because I always mess up the first one :)

Halo Screen Protector Film Clear Matte (Anti-Glare) for Apple Ipad Mini & Ipad Mini Retina (3-Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!, January 25, 2014
One thing about these electronic gadgets is that we have found ourselves to not be able to live without them and have the greater need to protect them. That's where these screen protectors come in.

I have bought so many screen protectors for my ipad. The clear shiny ones generally work, but cleaning off the finger prints all the time drives me nuts!!! I FINALLY found some matte finish screen protectors that don't cost a fortune. They do reduce the glare, the touch motion is smooth and easy, there are no visible finger prints, and it looks a lot nicer than the clear shiny protectors.

It goes on like any other screen protector and has the same issues as other protectors do. Also, I really suck at doing this so after the first one was a bust I had my husband do it and it was no problem for him. Lucky guy. Anyway, I highly recommend this product for looks and functionality are top notch!

Nanoblock Kaminarimon
Nanoblock Kaminarimon
Offered by ONLYWHOLESALE
Price: $9.99
23 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for a bit..., September 26, 2013
This review is from: Nanoblock Kaminarimon (Toy)
It's cute, it's fun, but your fingers end up hurting b/c the pieces are so small (yes, NANOblocks...) and, at times, difficult to connect. They do not stay together as well as the other major plastic building block company's pieces do, but overall, 4-stars. Fun designs, and pretty easy to follow building instructions.

Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Price: $105.99
89 used & new from $76.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my purposes, September 26, 2013
I haven't tried to bake pizzas or cheesecake in it or anything fancy like that. What I have used it for was to warm up croissants, toast bread, and head refrigerated pizza. It works great for all those applications that I used it for. I have a regular oven so I don't expect to replace it with this little piece of convenience, but for what a toaster can't do (Toast with cheese on it, for example), and for what an oven is too big for, it works great.

Keep in mind that there is a bit of a learning curve to this. There are custom features on there that you will need to play with, but overall, it's pretty simple to figure out.

Please note that I did not buy this from Amazon, but rather I got this as a gift. I do use Amazon.com for the majority of my online purchases though so I thought that putting a review here would be good.

What They Don't Tell You About Alzheimer's
What They Don't Tell You About Alzheimer's
by Robert Bernstein
Price: $7.16
25 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars You're not alone, April 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Bernstein,

I wanted to thank you for sharing you story of your journey and of your love for your mother. Reading more stories like yours makes me want to do more to make sure that through my grandmother's long journey through dementia that I do all I can to make her life as enjoyable as possible.

It's been hard for me to see her change even subtly from someone I knew when I was young as strong and vibrant to being timid and shut in. She frustrates me often and I'm trying to cope. Your stories of arguments and tears hit home. This is new to the both of us and we're having our bumps along the way.

However sad the path of the disease is, it's comforting to me to know that I'm not alone in this journey and there are others out there facing the same concerns regarding our loved one's overall health and the frustrations of dealing with the healthcare system.

Again, much thanks.

I've Got Your Number: A Novel
I've Got Your Number: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected but in a good way..., April 13, 2013
I always enjoy Sophie kinsella books and this one was no different. There were a lot of things that happened throughout the book and especially near the end that threw me for a loop but it did end up as I expected. Yay!

Style Savvy: Trendsetters - Nintendo 3DS
Style Savvy: Trendsetters - Nintendo 3DS
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $21.89
59 used & new from $13.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to Fashion!!, November 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm proud to say that I'm a 33 year old woman and totally in LOVE with this game! I really CANNOT willfully put it down. I have always loved fashion and shopping and what better way for someone who has a normal job and an average sized American body to get their kicks than a fashion game where everyone looks amazing and you can make your customers (and your character) feel better with new things. :)

Sounds silly, yes, and it's no "gamer" game, but it is a great guilty pleasure!

Magnum Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee, Ground, 1 Lb Bag
Magnum Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee, Ground, 1 Lb Bag
Offered by Island West
Price: $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Blend!, August 7, 2012
I originally found this coffee in a local discount store and when I realized how good it was, I went back and bought about 10 bags. people thought I was nuts, but when I went back again, there were other people in the store with multiple bags of this coffee in their arms! This is the only place I've been able to find it since then, and I'm so happy I have found it! I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but I do know what I like and this coffee provides a nice full, smooth flavor that I can actually drink black if I had to! It's not acidic or bitter, and this is coming from using a Keurig to brew it. YAY!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4