Profile for CJCS Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 201

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJCS Mom RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Real Side Bitches of Pittsburgh
The Real Side Bitches of Pittsburgh
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good Story!!!, August 6, 2014
Emerald and Stoney are twin sisters who had a rough childhood and vowed not to end up like their mother. While life has been good to Emerald, Stoney is struggling and in a bad relationship with her kids father. When Stoney reaches her breaking point,secrets are revealed and lives are changed. What a ending!!! Where is part 2??? Can't wait to find out what happens next..

Bounce BURSTS In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 13.2 Oz
Bounce BURSTS In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 13.2 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Enjoy outdoor freshness so vibrant, you'll forget you're indoors. With Bounce Bursts Outdoor Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster, it's as simple as shaking a few of these fun little bursts into your washer and enjoying the refreshing, clean scent. Then, weeks later, pull your fabrics out of your closet and enjoy the "just off the line" scent you love. You can feel good knowing that your breezy, outdoor freshness will last even when you're stuck indoors. Bounce Bursts Outdoor Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster: Enjoy more of the outdoor freshness you love!

•Use a little or a lot depending on your scent preferences
•Time-released freshness keeps fabrics fresh for longer
•HE compatible
•Safe for all colors, fabrics, and loads
•Same scent as Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets, now for the washer

I am loving this product. I have to admit that I usually use Gain Fireworks but when I first tried the product, the Gain wasn't available. I usually like to use all the same laundry products ( detergent, scent booster, and dryer sheets) but this was a great product! I used it and when I opened the washer, everything smelled so fresh and clean!! I love to use scent booster when I wash clothes or my sheets, comforters, towels etc etc I still love my Gain but Bounce Bursts was a great susbstitute and I will continue to use it!!

Gain Flings Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original, 72 Count
Gain Flings Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original, 72 Count
Price: $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, August 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Gain flings contain oxi boost that help to fight stains while odors are removed with the odor-elimination technology of Febreze, so your clothes are left wonderfully clean with an amazing scent. Gain original scent will freshen every fiber, so your nose and clothes will thank you. This is laundry detergent that smells so great and is so simple to use, it makes doing laundry almost exciting. Take the great scent of Gain all around your house with products made for a great clean and an even greater scent.

Gain flings! Original Detergent Pacs:•3 in 1 detergent + oxi boost + Febreze
•Oxi boost fights stains while odors are removed with the odor-elimination technology of Febreze
•With more of the Gain original scent you love
•For HE and regular washing machines

Love, Love this product!! I love Gain and have been using it for years. I was excited to try the new Gain flings and was not disappointed!! They are so easy to use, just pop one or two in the washing machine and add your clothes. I love to wash my sheets, comforters, curtains, shower curtains, rugs etc etc in Gain. The scent lasts and there is nothing like sleeping in Gain washed sheets after a really long day. I love it. I usually use Gain detergent and the Gain fireworks along with the Gain dryer sheets. However being on a budget, I am a little concerned about the price. $15-20 seems a lot to pay for laundry detergent. I plan to keep up with how long the flings last before I have to buy more laundry detergent. I wash clothes several times a week and go through laundry detergent a lot. But other than that, I love it and will continue to use it!!

Remington Products S7231 Wet to Straight Straightener, 2 Inch
Remington Products S7231 Wet to Straight Straightener, 2 Inch
Price: $24.97
14 used & new from $23.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With Remington’s Wet 2 Straight 2” Straightener, you can forget the hairdryer and get going in no time. This straightener allows you to straighten whether your hair is wet or dry with 420-degree professional grade heat across ceramic plates, with 30 adjustable settings, as well as distinctive steam vents that dry and style hair with less damage.

Ceramic Plates: Remington’s design allows this performance tool to heat up in just 30 seconds.
Steam Vents: Our distinctive steam vents allow you to start styling right out of the shower without drying your hair first.
Salon-Quality: HeatThe Remington Wet 2 Straight 2” Straightener provides up to 420 degrees of professional-grade heat.

So far this product has worked really well. On the days when I don't wash my hair in the shower, I wash my hair and blow dry it a little and then straighten it. It helps to dry the hair and straighten it at the same time. I like the idea of being able to come straight out of the shower and use the straightener to dry and straighten my hair. It saves a lot of time and works really well. So far, very happy with this product!!

Games Divas Play (A Diva Mystery Novel)
Games Divas Play (A Diva Mystery Novel)
by Angela Burt-Murray
Price: $11.15
64 used & new from $7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Games Divas Play by Angela Burt-Murray, June 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A few year ago, I read The Vow which was co-authored by Angela Burt-Murray and it was a great read! I was really excited to read Games Diva Play, and again, Ms.Burt- Murray didn't disappoint!

The Synopsis:

An ambitious entertainment reporter, millionaire basketball player, desperate wife, scandalous groupie, and murderous stalker. Games Divas Play takes you inside the high-stakes world of professional sports, where everyone plays to win.

When Nia Bullock lands a job as editor-in-chief of the hot new magazine and web site DivaDish, she finds that her platinum dreams can quickly turn into a nightmare. Battling backstabbing colleagues and reeling from murderous threats, she must turn to an ex-boyfriend for help.

Vanessa King, the first lady of the NBA, is looking for a fresh start with her husband, Marcus, the new star point guard for the New York Gladiators who’s as popular with the ladies as he is with hoops fans. Since marrying her college sweetheart, Vanessa has learned to deal with life with a professional athlete: the groupies, the paparazzi, and the unchecked ego of a man the sports world puts on a pedestal.

When Laila James, self-proclaimed “Golden Goddess,” sets her sights on Marcus and shops a reality show based on their affair and then a dangerous stalker threatens his family, Vanessa turns to her best friend Nia to save her marriage and her life.

This book has a lot going on!! Once I started reading it, it was really hard to put it down. I started reading on a Friday night and finished it on Saturday afternoon!! There a lot of plots and a few twists that you don't see coming but it all ties together for a suprising conclusion!! I truly enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the series! Looking for a beach read, or a book to read on a rainy day?? This is the one!!

Farberware High Performance Nonstick 17-Piece Cookware Set, Red
Farberware High Performance Nonstick 17-Piece Cookware Set, Red
Price: $66.99
3 used & new from $65.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Cooking and cleanup just got a lot easier with this High Performance 17-pc. nonstick cookware set. The unique SmartGlide nonstick system combines a dimpled cookware surface with DuPont Teflon Plus technology to boost nonstick durability and create air pockets that transfer heat to food quickly while preventing hot spots that can scorch. When you're done, everything can go in the dishwasher.

The 17-piece set includes:
• 10" skilled with lid
• 11" square griddle
• 9x13" cookie pan
• 6-piece nylon tool set

I love this cookware! I have enjoyed using it and hope to have many, many years of use out of it. The cookie pan was a nice touch along with the cooking utensils. The food cooks quickly, evenly, and doesn't stick. I just wish the frying pan was a little bit bigger. It's smaller than what I usually use, but so far, I am very pleased with this cookware. I have not put this cookware through the dishwasher yet as I prefer to wash my pots and pans by hand, so that they don't get scratched up. I plan to buy a set for my mother!

Ortho 489510 Snake B Gon Snake Repellent Granules, 2-Pound (Not Sold in AK)
Ortho 489510 Snake B Gon Snake Repellent Granules, 2-Pound (Not Sold in AK)
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $9.43
14 used & new from $7.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!!, May 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ortho Snake-B-Gon Snake Repellent Granules 2LB.Prevents snake entry, nesting and foraging. Safe for people, pets and plants. No stink formula using essential oils. Delivers long-lasting and rain resistant performance.

Every year, we find a snake in our yard. I was anxious to find a product that would keep the snakes away and not have a really strong odor. Ortho Snake-B-Gon is that product!! So far, so good. It says that is rain resistant but lately we've been getting a lot of rain, so I'm not sure if that's true. My husband cuts our yard once a week and has been putting it down every he cuts the grass. Also, the instuctions do say to put it down every 30 days but I would think it would last longer if you live in an area where there isn't a lot of rain. Usually, our area is dry but lately, we've been getting a lot of rain.

It also seems to keep the frogs and lizards which is a plus cause I think along with water, they attract the snakes too. I would recommend this product!

Clear Men 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Citrus Fresh Hydration 12.9 oz
Clear Men 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Citrus Fresh Hydration 12.9 oz
Price: $4.98
5 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love CLEAR products!, May 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Clear Men Scalp & Hair Citrus Fresh Hydration 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner is specially designed to control dandruff symptoms at the source and lock in hydration from the first wash. Clear Men with Bio-Nutrium 10, a blend of 10 nutrients and botanical actives including ginseng, tea tree, and mint, helps prevent and control recurrence of itching and flaking associated with dandruff.

I got this shampoo/conditioner for my son because he's at the age where he's too old for fruity shampoos and needs something because he sweats and sometimes gets dandruff in his hair. I am a fan of CLEAR products because they really clean your hair and scalp without stripping it and drying it out. I would recommend this products and also the CLEAR Ultra Shea products! Love it!!

AmazonBasics 6-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder
AmazonBasics 6-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, April 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Amazon Basics Cross-Cut Shredder has a 6 sheet capacity crosscut shredder capable of shredding credit cards and staples. Shred size of 7/32" x 1 27/32" with a 3.8 gallon basket capacity. Approximately 145 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper. This shredder has auto start feature, manual reverse to clear paper jams and thermal protection to prevent overheating.

I have used many paper shredders over the years and they work great at first but don't last long. I was thrilled to try the Amazon Basics 6-sheet Cross-Cut shredder. It works great right out of the box. It comes with its own trash basket and that makes it easy to dump.

The only issue that I have with this product is that it's not supposed to overheat, however, mine did and it shut down until it cooled off. Once it cooled off, it worked great. Maybe I attempted to shred too many papers at one time, I don't know. I don't think so, the paper didn't get stuck, so I'm not sure what happened.

Other than that, I am pleased with the product and hope to have many years of use. I do recommend this product, I haven't had any other isses with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2014 8:36 PM PDT

Caress Beauty Bar, Emerald Rush Lush Gardenia & White Tea Essence 4 oz, 6-Bar
Caress Beauty Bar, Emerald Rush Lush Gardenia & White Tea Essence 4 oz, 6-Bar
Offered by TLOhio
Price: $7.69
2 used & new from $7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like this product, March 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Experience freshness like never before with caress emerald rush beauty bar, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

I was really excited to try this soap as I have been a fan of Caress products for years and use their products. However, I was disappointed with this one. When you first open the box, the scent appears to be strong but once you start bathing or showering with it, it seems to lose its scent. I love the original peach caress soap because it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling soft and lightly scented. I didn't get that with this particular soap. It does lather well and leaves the skin soft but other than that, it doesn't compare to the other Caress soaps. I won't be buying this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20