Profile for Jacob > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacob RSS Feed

Dymatize Nutrition Gourmet Elite, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5-Pound
Dymatize Nutrition Gourmet Elite, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5-Pound
Price: $44.99
16 used & new from $44.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Peanut Butter tastes gross, January 5, 2014
Got the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, and it tastes like cardboard, the worst tasting protein shake I've ever had. A friend told me that the Swiss Chocolate tastes great. Maybe I'll try that next time.

Lost: Season 4 - The Expanded Experience
Lost: Season 4 - The Expanded Experience
DVD ~ Matthew Fox
Price: $20.00
19 used & new from $12.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, September 14, 2013
Lost will go down as one of the best ever TV series.
Miss it terribly.
I heard Heroes is somewhat as good

Bostonian Men's Martin Slip On Loafer,Brown Leather,9 W US
Bostonian Men's Martin Slip On Loafer,Brown Leather,9 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy and dressy, April 9, 2013
The actual shoe looks "dressier" than the picture, which was a nice surprise.
Although, it has a slightly bigger fit than the typical 9 E that I buy.

Kingston Mobility Kit - 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card with SD and miniSD Adpaters + USB Reader MBLYG2/2GB

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, November 16, 2011
You just insert the micro SD card into the adapter, then plug adapter to a USB port on your computer. Easy. Simple. It works.

Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler
Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler
Offered by Ontime Direct
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as I hope it would, November 16, 2011
Love this tumbler! I fill my tumbler with coffee every morning and place it in my bag for my morning commute which consists of walking (sometimes running if I'm late) to the subway station and taking the subway. It has not shown any sign of leakage whatsoever. The coffee stays warm for about 6 hours. When at work, I just drink my coffee straight from the tumbler because the cap controls the flow. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasts for less than 2 hrs., August 16, 2011
This battery will not last 2 hrs. before having to recharge again. But it works just fine with my Toshiba Satellite M55-S325.

HP Q1609A OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer New Box
HP Q1609A OfficeJet 4110 All-In-One Printer New Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted me 7 years!, July 1, 2011
This thing lasted me seven years without any problems. I had to replace it because it wouldn't feed the paper anymore. One thing I didn't like however is that it doesn't have the option of printing in B/W only.

Sebago Men's Classic Leather Loafer
Sebago Men's Classic Leather Loafer
Price: $53.43 - $271.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, May 25, 2011
The shoe looks awesome. But there's one slight problem, it's far too small. I typically get a 9 E but that size was far too small for this shoe. I wanted to try a 9 EE, but by that time the sale was over. So my advice is to order one E larger, or half a size larger than u would normally get.

Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning  Plan That Changes the Way You Eat For Life
Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning Plan That Changes the Way You Eat For Life
by Mario Lopez
147 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, November 11, 2010
My wife and I followed this book religously for 3 weeks, and we neither gained nor lost weight.

Conlcusion: It was not worth spending all that time and money to simply maintian weight.

About me: Male, 32 years old, 5'7.
Weight before the book: 165 pounds
Weight after 3 weeks: 164 pounds
A difference of only 1 pound!

My wife stayed at approx 108 pounds.

Cons:
- The book doesn't re-use the ingredients. I found myself frequently buying new ingredients which took a lot of time and money. Be prepared to spend 3X what you would normally spend for grocery.
- The meals (and some snacks) are not easy to make due to the number of ingredients in them. For example there's this snack which requires measuring and mixing 5 different kinds of nuts.

Pros:
- Healthy.

Other notes:
- I went to the gym (weights) for an hour, three times a week.
- I weighed myself everyday as soon as I woke up in the morning. I pretty much stayed around 164 from day to day)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2011 7:06 PM PDT