Profile for S. Cho > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Cho "Soko Momma" RSS Feed (Manhattan Beach)

Nature Babycare Diapers Case Size 4 108ct.
Nature Babycare Diapers Case Size 4 108ct.
Price: $46.19
2 used & new from $46.19

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money and time, December 13, 2013
They used to be great when I used them with my first son until he could no longer fit as the largest size is 6. But when I bought them again for my second son, they just didn't stick as good. If I didn't get them in the right position the first time, they no longer would stick and I would have to start with a new one. Some of them don't have any sticking power at all. I eventually stopped buying them, but then ran into the company at the Natural Products West Expo and spoke to the owner. She asked to take down my info so that she could send me replacements. I thought, the issue of them not sticking had been resolved since she was offering to send me replacements. I said it wasn't necessary and that I would just purchase them again. Well, now after 8 cases of these diapers, I realize the issue has not been resolved. It has been going on for over a year. I sent their customer service an email and this was their reply.

We are really sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our products. We believe this is due to an unfortunate manufacturing fault and though these are very rare, they sometimes can occur. Can you please send us a picture of an affected nappy/diaper from the nappy/diaper pack?

We can then process your complaint further and offer you replacement pack or a voucher.
We will send as well a prepaid envelope so it would be great if you could send back 2 faulty nappies to us.
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding this matter as we rely heavily on feedback from our customers.

We thank you for your patience and hope you will continue using Naty by Nature Babycare products despite this unfortunate incident, knowing that they are safe to your child and gentle to the environment. Not to mention we go green without giving up performance.

Best Regards,

Customer Service, Naty AB
Gamla Värmdövägen 4
131 37 Nacka, Sweden
[...]

Well, here was my reply:

Dear Naty customer service,

Asking a mother of two diapering toddlers to photograph a defective diaper and send you images and then requesting that I also send back some defective diapers seems a bit excessive, especially when this has been a known issue for these diapers. I wouldn't call these manufacturing faults rare when so far, at least 8 cases of these diapers, I have had this issue with since I decided to try them again, after experiencing this same issue 1 1/2 years earlier, which caused me to discontinue purchasing them in the first place.

Great, that they are better for the environment and safe for the kids, but if they don't stay on, then what is the point, when I am throwing them away, unused. That seems an even worse assault on the planet and my pocket book to me.

a replacement pack of the same diapers or a voucher for the same diapers still does me no good.

I hope you will rethink your strategy before offering more mothers this very time consuming, not worth my time solution.

I will no longer be purchasing your products, including the wipes as I no longer feel good about supporting your company, who seems to have little reality on the life of mothers with very active little toddlers in diapers. I can barely get an email out, let alone take a photo, upload and size it down to email you and then pack up a couple samples to take down to the post office to send to you.

I don't even care for free diapers or replacement diapers... I just thought, that by now, you should actually get a handle on your manufacturing and stop selling faulty diapers.

Thanks, but no thanks,

a very disappointed customer

Hard Candy Case for Apple Macbook Air 13-inch and Thin Ultrabooks - Bubble Sleeve, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as the other reviewers wrote. This product is perfect, June 1, 2011
I love the hard case and feel that my mac air is protected. The corner protection keeps it in place and the zipper does not scratch the computer. It opens up so that I can lift the computer out rather than others which are more sleeves and I have to slide it out, thus risking the scratch on the zipper. Great product. I highly recommend it.

Tub Tattoos: Monkeys
Tub Tattoos: Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the tub and love the design for my baby, June 1, 2011
I bought these for my baby's tub. does the job and makes the tub fun to look at. I also bought the koi fish too and so he has koi and monkeys in his bath.

Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Blue
Satin Crib Nap Pillow by Little Giraffe in Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure the purpose of this pillow, June 1, 2011
I don't know why I thought my baby needed a pillow. It's over stuffed in my opinion and all he does is toss it over the crib. It looks good, but totally not functional. Its also stuffed with what feels like polyester, so not very plush.. there is not way he could snuggle up to it. He either sucks on the edges or tosses it over the crib. Not worth buying in my opinion, but love the blankets for sure.

Little Giraffe Chenille Blanky, 14" X 14", Denim
Little Giraffe Chenille Blanky, 14" X 14", Denim
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves these blankets... he can't sleep without them, June 1, 2011
I bought this blanket for my baby and he became really attached to it. I don't know what it is about this brand particularly because I have bought him other more luxurious blankets that are similar from My blankie ... but this is the one he chooses everytime he needs to soothe himself. I once had the blanket in the wash and he needed to go down for a nap... but couldn't without this blanket. I swore I would not be in that situation again. Since I have gotten him 3 blankets and 2 blankies. Always two blankets in his crib and one blankie too.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table

1.0 out of 5 stars Like it but poor quality and poor customer service... not worth the money, June 1, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this on Amazon. First of all, I thought it would help my son stand and balance, but the table is not sturdy and falls over if there is too much weight. So my baby is learning to stand and I thought it would distract him a little so he could practice standing, but he has to lean on it and it just falls over. So I just took off the legs and would put it in his crib for him to play and be entertained by himself. Which worked great for that, but in less than 3 months, it already started to malfunction. If I put the sound setting to the louder sound, it started to stutter... I tried to find the customer service number or email on it's website. I can't believe it!!! What company in this century of computers and web doesn't have a way of contacting them other than a mailing address??? Obviously they don't want to be contacted. By the time I figured it out and got a letter written to them, I realized their warranty is only good for 3 months. Who has time for all of this with a 9 month old? Another month later, the sound on both settings stutter like something is stuck. So now it's just a big piece of plastic. I bought the v-tech musical walker at the same time and that things is still going strong. I would not recommend this product nor any of Leapfrog's products.