Profile for gakmail > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gakmail RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cocktail Muddler - Stainless Steel - Grooved Nylon Head - Lifetime Guarantee - Create Delicious Refreshing Cocktails by Decodyne
Offered by Gifts and Gadgets Online
Price: $8.95
3 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Muddler..... sometimes things get stuck in teeth...., February 9, 2015
Great Cocktail Muddles, but garnishes and such do get stuck in teeth. I use it for muddling oranges/cherries and the teeth are so deep that very ofter there is a good deal of fruit stuck in them. I still love using this thing and it is much better than a wooden stained one that makes your drink taste like varnish, but just be aware that some stuff may stick!

OPTP Stretch Out Strap with Exercise Booklet (FFP)
OPTP Stretch Out Strap with Exercise Booklet (FFP)
Offered by NetRush
Price: $11.30
2 used & new from $10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Stretching!, February 9, 2015
They had these at my physical therapy office and they make stretching much easier. It can be done with a belt or rope or pretty much anything like that, but the loops in the strap make using this much easier than anything else. Highly recommend this product!

BulkSupplements Pure Stevia Powder (100g)
BulkSupplements Pure Stevia Powder (100g)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $17.96
2 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff! Super concentrated, so be careful! But great when used correctly!, February 3, 2015
This stuff is awesome! It is super concentrated, however, so be careful! This is actually my first experience with Stevia as a sweetener and I really like it! I like that this powder basically adds no "bulk" or volume to existing recipes I have that I wish to add a bit of sweetness too. However, one must be careful not to add too much or it will taste very sickly sweet. (I used about twice as much as I should have in my first batch of protein bars, oops). I started out by opening this pack and tasting the smallest amount of powder I could on my finger.... I was amazed how "clean" the sweetness and flavor was and I am happy now to have a product that can add sweetness without adding calories or volume!

Mr. Coffee IDS57-4 Coffee Grinder, Black
Mr. Coffee IDS57-4 Coffee Grinder, Black
Price: $17.99
10 used & new from $13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Exactly what expected. Use most days for grinding whole bean and coarse ground coffee., January 23, 2015
Works great! I use it most days to grind my morning coffee from either whole beans or already coarse ground coffee (sometimes I buy coarse ground for my french press and then grind them more when I use my auto-drip) and I prefer it to the one I use at work that is a different brand. It also seems to hand already ground coffee grounds better than some others I have tried. Obviously with this style grinder you don't really expect to be able to "select" how finely ground the beans are, but you can sorta guess after some practice. Also watching through the top how the grinds fall helps.

BulkSupplements Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder (250g)
BulkSupplements Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder (250g)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $10.96
2 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for making protein bars (now with vitamin C content). Packaging is great and easy to measure out for recipes., January 20, 2015
Looks good! Packaged well and easy to scoop out of the pouch. Fine white powder is easy to measure out. I use this to mix in with my protein bars and other recipes when I want them to have vitamin C. Doesn't seem to add any flavor that I can detect and I only have to use the slightest amount for each serving to equal a daily serving of vitamin C. Packaging seems sturdy and is resealable for easy storage.

Cuisinart SG-10 Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder
Cuisinart SG-10 Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder
Price: $39.95
12 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grinder! I use it for nuts, flax seeds, and popcorn (to make corn meal)!!!, January 20, 2015
This thing has worked so well for me that I bought one for a family member to use. I use it primarily to grind whole flax seeds into flax meal (so that it stays fresh and doesn't go bad), grind almonds (for baking into cookies etc.), grinding chocolate bars (for cookies), grinding up oatmeal (in small amounts for baking, otherwise I use the full size Cuisinart food processor), and to make homemade corn meal by grinding popcorn. It works flawlessly and with some practice you can mostly control how fine things are ground up. Obviously not completely, but close enough for most applications.

The lid that comes with the bowl makes it super easy to detach and then store whatever, so that I don't need another container.

Netgear AC1600 Smart WiFi 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit Router (R6250) - Manufacturer Refurbished
Offered by EMBIZ
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Router! Easy Setup! Great Signal Strength! Solved Connection problems with old router....., January 20, 2015
This thing is great! Upgraded after realizing I hadn't upgraded my older router in something like 6 or more years. This router not only increased range and speed of my network, but also solved some of my network stability issues. I was having random internet issues which I had assumed was either my service provider or the computer/devices I was using to connect. Apparently the router was just old. The dual band aspect of this router is also great. I can now connect with both my iPhone and amazon fire TV stick from the living room at transfer rates that are almost 5x as fast as they used to be (based on speedtest.net numbers). I would highly recommend this router to anyone. It was very easy to setup and I was able to easily setup this router with both the same network names and passwords as my old router, this way it directly replaced the other one and I didn't have to re-enter a new network name or password on any of my devices. Also anyone who comes over (and has previously connected to my network) will not even notice that I have changed or upgraded it (other than the fact that they now have wifi signal in the back yard and that it is much faster than before. Have not yet played with the "Guest Network" setting yet, but I plan on trying that soon.

The Hammer
The Hammer
DVD ~ Adam Carolla
Offered by Mediaflix
Price: $8.69
44 used & new from $2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie! Totally under-rated....., August 6, 2013
This review is from: The Hammer (DVD)
This is a great movie.... It is under-rated in so many ways! Can't believe it took me so long to watch it.....Just buy it and watch it....enjoy!

Bosch CLPK232-181 18V 2-Tool Combo Kit (1/2" Compact Tough Drill/Driver & Impact Driver w/(2) Slimpack 2.0 Ah Batteries
Price: $229.00
11 used & new from $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These things rock!, August 6, 2013
I use both the drill and the driver at least once or twice a week for work (and have been for the last few years). They are extremely powerful and I have not had any problems with them yet. I could go into a long and drawn out talk about everything I use them for and how flawlessly they perform, but I think what has been said so far should do. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a set.

Update International FW-24 Stainless Steel French Whip, 24-Inch
Update International FW-24 Stainless Steel French Whip, 24-Inch
Price: $11.21
5 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge and Well Built!, August 6, 2013
This thing is giant! It is also very well built. For the price I expected the wires to be thin and bend easily, but they are quite thick and strong. i have used it to mix some pretty thick/heavy things and both the wires and the connection to the handle (areas where I have had problems with other whisks) have not shown any sign of bending or separation.

Page: 1 | 2