Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Mandeep S. Bajwa > Reviews

Browse

Mandeep S. Bajwa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mandeep S. Bajwa RSS Feed

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers City Chukka Boot,Brown,8.5 M US
Timberland Men's Earthkeepers City Chukka Boot,Brown,8.5 M US
Price: $87.66
6 used & new from $84.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but too large!, December 5, 2014
I heeded the warnings of a larger than normal shoe. I wear size 9.0 in every shoe I have ever bought. I sized down to an 8.5 for this one, rather than an 8, to be on the safer side but to my surprise it was still slightly large. Bearable when I tighten my laces real snug, but still slightly large.

Great boot, comfortable, and durable material.

Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game)
Halo 4 - Xbox 360 (Standard Game)
Offered by xplorer034
Price: $17.48
602 used & new from $0.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, November 13, 2012
A lot of people seem to want to compare this game with halo games of the past, but with every iteration of a game whether it be COD, Battlefield, Fifa, Halo etc. I only want something that is fun. And this game is definitely fun. I'm not going into detail because of the plethora of reviews on the internet but if you enjoy having a good time with some friends around an xbox or just have an hour to waste, Halo 4 is a great way to go.