Profile for Deborah Garland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deborah Garland "debg" RSS Feed (NC)

Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Liquid Extract 4 Oz (120 Ml)
Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Liquid Extract 4 Oz (120 Ml)
Offered by Hawaii Pharm
Price: $47.95
2 used & new from $27.95

3.0 out of 5 stars label is different.., December 16, 2013
got this and it was not the same bottle as advertised..t he label was different so you really do not know what you are getting..

Don't That Sound Like Heaven
Don't That Sound Like Heaven
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a blessing!, February 26, 2013
This song will so touch your heart. Please listen closely to each word. If you dont feel something after hearing this - you might need to examine your soul!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 3, 2012
This is a very poor quality and I was very disappointed. I ordered a queen size. When I received it- the bedspread was thin and cheap feeling. The sheets were paper thin and the bed skirt tore as i was putting it on. The part that goes under the mattress is like a thick paper towel! AND I washed it before putting it on the bed and the sheets did not fit! When I looked at the label the sheets were full size instead of Queen to match the spread! It was cheaply made and also the graphics are cheap looking. I knew I could not send it back since I had laundered it so I am stuck with a item I will never use. I will not ever order from this retailer again..PLUS 2 days after it arrived I got a post card stating it was on backorder....Really?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, January 31, 2012
This was so easy...and yes...it is movable! True vinyl ..not cheaply made. I love it! I bought several! I all definetly get more of these in the future. Thank you!