Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for H. Shin > Reviews

Browse

H. Shin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Shin RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

BookFactory® Black Banded Journal / Banded Diary - 192 Pages, Black Cover, 5.25" x 8.27" (JOU-192-CCS-K)
Offered by BookFactory
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Save some $ and buy this one instead of Moleskine, July 9, 2015
Just as good, maybe better if you want more of the hardcover type feel. I mean from there, it's binding, paper, a ribbon and a rubber band right? Save some $, go with this one. I also like the red on black look.

Logitech 910-002974 M325 Wireless Mouse for Web Scrolling - Black
Logitech 910-002974 M325 Wireless Mouse for Web Scrolling - Black
Offered by Everyday S
Price: $16.08
121 used & new from $5.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of buggy, needs resetting often, April 8, 2015
Buggy. Sometimes I have to take the battery out and put it back in for it to work. My last Logitech wireless lasted about 4 years with no issues before it died. It's cheap so I can't complain too much, but will not buy this model again.

MotorTrend 4 Piece Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats - Odorless - All Weather Protection - Universal Fit (Matte Black)
Offered by Custom Auto Crews
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, April 8, 2015
Good value for the money. I live in Chicago, so unless you want your nice carpeted floor mats destroyed in the winter, you need rubber floor mats for the winter. Fit well in our 2015 Nissan Rogue.

HP Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
HP Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
Offered by WorldVG
Price: Click here to see our price
80 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You want a printer that just "works"? Don't buy this one, April 8, 2015
I'm assuming most of you want a printer that will just print what you want when you select "print" on a Word doc or PDF or a picture. Well, then you probably want to choose a different printer. Literally 9 out of 10 times I try to print something or scan something there is a connection problem, some firmware update I need to download, or I spend 30 minutes surfing forums to figure out why my printer isn't just "working". That's all I really wanted a printer that works. I figured wifi printing would be convenient, which it is when it works 1 out of 10 attempts, but it's not worth it with this thing. Just look up the forums before you decide to buy and look at all the issues (I hate myself for not doing this myself as I'm a very cautious buyer). HP usually responds with an answer that the person needs to update firmware or they suggest you try plugging the printer directly into the wall (this is true, I cannot make up something that dumb).

Oblivion
Oblivion
DVD
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad movie, don't waste your time, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Oblivion (Amazon Instant Video)
It's just a bad movie. The way the story is told is odd, starts with Tom Cruise giving you a 2 minute summary of whey things are the way they are and then the story plods through an hour of crap before getting to the damn point. Then, from there, it's just bad. There are plenty of better sci-fi movies to choose from.

Oakley Men's Eyepatch Square Sunglasses,Matte Black Frame/Warm Grey Lens,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Rejoice, my fellow big face/big head gentlemen, May 29, 2013
Okay, now let me preface this by saying I've got a big face/head. I'm not a huge guy, but I've got a wide face which makes it close to impossible to find a pair of good sunglasses that fit. I was going to buy the Oakley GasCans, but thank God I went to the Sunglass Hut first to try them on because they were too small for me. The guy there told me to try the Eyepatch 2 as they were the best fit for guys with a wide face and I'm glad I tried them. They are comfortable and they look sharp. If you are like me and have an abnormally large noggin, try these, you'll like them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 10:47 PM PST

Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed III
Price: $12.99
436 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars should have been great.. production obviously rushed... too many glitches, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Assassin's Creed III (Video Game)
I really want to like this game a lot. This is the first AC game I've ever played. I was really interested in the historical story and that's probably the best part of the game. However, its clear that the production of this game was rushed and unfortunately, gameplay and controls are where you see it most. At times fighting mechanics and chase scenes are aggravating because of glitches and poor game play mechanics. Don't even get me started on the horse riding mechanics, it is awful, especially if you've played red dead redemption and compare it to that. Its worth playing but I will warn you ahead of time, the shoddy quality of the game will make you want to chuck your controller across the room at times.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Google Nexus 7 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Patient! It's a really good product, November 16, 2012
This is the best screen protector I've seen, but you need to be patient. I'm not going to lie, 5 minutes after I followed the directions and carefully applied this protector, I thought I was going to have to send it back. Fast forward one day later and it looks like I didn't even add a screen protector to my Nexus 7. I always hated the hard plastic screen protectors we applied to my wife's GS2 because the screen protector seemed to diminish the quality of the screen, but that is not the case with this one. Very satisfied.

V-MODA Vibe In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Red Roxx) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Waited for my replacement fittings for 8 weeks, December 9, 2008
Luckily for me, I have not experienced a complete loss of function like most reviews I have read from people who owned these headphones for longer than 3 months. However, I do have a HUGE problem with the way the earpiece fitting come off so easily. That's annoying, but something I could get over because of the sound quality and assuming it's cheap and easy to get replacements. Unfortunately for me, it is VERY expensive and VERY difficult to get replacements. Even though the company is well aware of this design flaw, they don't sell replacement fitting at any Apple Store. Go online to order them for a bargain $8 and you'll find that they are on back order (because everyone who owns these headphones needs to reorder fittings). When I first ordered them, the site said 7-10 days backorder. 10 days later I check back on the status of my order and it changed to 4-6 weeks. 6 weeks later I send an email to their customer service to check the status of my order and I get a standardized email telling me they are being sent next week. Next week, no fittings, so I send another email (they don't list their # anywhere on the website, for obvious reasons). Same standardized email, same unfulfilled promise. So today, after I surfed the Web for a while, I came across the number. I also found out how many people are dissatisfied with this product. I got these as a gift and I feel sorry for anyone who paid $100 for these, so here's the PHONE NUMBER FOR V-MODA 888.VModaLA (866.3252).